We shoud give back the Falkland to Argentina

Why do we still own this irrelevant piece of land we stole centuries ago? We should give it back like we did with Hong Kong.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice proxy Argentina

Falklands is more Danish than it is Argentine

no

We can't give it "back" as it was ours before Argentina ever existed

Plus it's got shit loads of oil

Pls no

fucking this

Yes goy, who's a good cuck?

Argentina niggers btfo

You sir have the right attitude.

Your country is a million miles away and has a history of just taking whatever you've wanted while murdering and killing whoevers already there because your monarchs felt entitled to it.
You guys have been the Hitler's of history.

I don't really see how Argentinians have any claim on Falklands.
I could get Spain and Gibraltar, but only connection, historical or geographical, that Argentina has with Falklands is the fact they are on the same continental plate. Not even sure about that.

because antarctica you fucking cunt

Give it back the next time a Kirchner gets into office for maximum memes plz

And we're proud of it potato nigger.

Really means a lot from our retarded jealous little brother. Starve again you fuckwit.

I'd be happier if it was an independent nation rather than a colony or territory under our control. That and get US bases the fuck out of our country.
But our president is a kike puppet so that isn't happening anytime soon.

Ya'know it's people like you who destroyed the once glorious empire you know that

That's like saying I should have up my second home to some guy who lives close to it even though I bought before the other guy was born.

I'll take that as a compliment, the sun never sets bitch.

>before Argentina ever existed
>He doesn't know the Argentine Confederation
We have no reason to have an island 13000 km away from homeland. It's a pure act of colonialism and very anachronistic.

xDDDDDDD

How about nah. They tried to take it with violence before, Argentina really should have gotten slapped with some massive sanctions for all the lives they took and blood they spilt but they didn't.

I suggest you read history of Falklands. Argentinians have ZERO moral or legal claim on it.
And what's funny is that Brits actually looked for a way to offload the island to them before they idiotically attacked.
And that attack wasn't even about Falklands in the first place.
Now they are crying about it for some reason even though it's a non-issue and mostly used to distract from real subjects. It's really damaging to Argentinian national psyche in fact.

>potato nigger
Time to accept that you are British clay and that you will never get Northern Ireland back

Argentina already has so much lebensraum. It's an absolutely massive country compared to the UK and has ~2/3 of the population we do.

Why do you even pester us so much over a couple of cold, rainy islands. It's just the right climate for us, but why do Argentinians even want the Falklands? How many would really want to live there?

Colonialism is what makes us so great, you stupid momentum supporting paki.

We fought the Nazis, you refueled their U boats

Why don't you let the people of the Falklands decide?
I am pretty sure there are 0% indigenous Argentinians there

No, give it to us instead

>Colonialism is what makes us so great
So stealing land from other nations/natives is great? Looks like you are in no position to criticize nigs for stealing dem welfare money and bikes huh. Your double standard is showing.

Go away Corbyn

Every country exits because at one point the people they made that country decided to fuck people up and take add much as they can
White people, and especially the colonial powers, are only notable because they were far more effective at it and continued being able to do it longer than others

Honk Kong wants to rejoin us, and the people of the Falkland Islands voted something like 97% to remain part of the UK. The will of the people is what matters here.

Argentina are literally Europeans (or at least were now their mix raced mongrels) that killed the natives. They have no more no less legitimacy to those Islands as us. And considering we're obviously the superior fighters we should just leave it to natural selection and give in to the fact that the people in British Isles that being Irish and British are the master race.

It's not our fault they're so goddam incompetent at building a civilisation, we've made better use of North America and Australia than those savages would have ever done, the nigs come here with the same lazy incompetence, of course deserve nothing.

We have but the Jew-N (UN) didn't legitimately recognize it.....

Literally only like 10 autists out of a population of over 3000 voted to go to Argentina

Implying we should hand over land just because it's close to Argentina. The people there wish to remain British. We will defend their land.

>Abandoned: Steel helmets left by Argentine armed forces who surrendered at Goose Green to British soldiers.

Lel

>This is what the peasant anglo believe.
The only people profiting from colonisation were a bunch of merchants and (((bankers)))

No reason except all the oil

I agree.

I think you should give Argentina Northern Ireland in trade.

I made this for you because I'm a faggot

Says a country that was colonised. If your monkey ancestors were better at either offense or defense you'd feel better about colonialism.

A tiny island is one of the most states in the world, so yes it's true, better than your shitstain of a country

>people of the Falkland Islands voted something like 97% to remain part of the UK
>invade island
>genocide natives
>replace with our own people
>muh votes
Hmm, reminds me about the Crimea shitstorm where the Russians did the exact same thing to steal land from Ukraine.

>We should give it back like we did with Hong Kong.
or you can just kill yourself

It's not a insult.
Among your colonies, India was the only one that gave actual revenues.

Glory is what matters.

>Sweden
can cross that off the list when we take over Europe

As someone who has lived there... Why would we want NI? It's not a bad place, I guess, but the only real reason we still control the place is because the locals would slaughter eachother if we left and we keep a balance between the Protestants and Catholics. That and we prevent the whole island from going up in flames every time the Euro collapses.

Glory is nothing.

90% of your empire was built upon the skulls of a bunch of bronze age savages

>being this retarded
The islands were uninhabited when they were colonised

Why do brits always start this threads?
You realize you are way more obsessed with this than we are, right?

To hold that much territory for any amount of time is glory. Setting up a Roman province was not easy. Nor a British one.

>t as a compliment, the sun never sets bitch.
says the guys that gave israel to the kikes

dont you get he's using a proxy server to prove anyone can pretend to post from Britain? fucking shite m8

Chimps probably don't have much comprehension of its existence.

It was fairly easy considering that you had far more powerfull weapons that the natives.

Israel was an alternative to the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Holocaust"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Think of how many kikes left Europe. It would've worked perfectly if America didn't spoon feed them power.

We'll give it back...for 100 million pounds.

>I suggest you read history of Falklands. Argentinians have ZERO moral or legal claim on it.
>And what's funny is that Brits actually looked for a way to offload the island to them before they idiotically attacked.
>And that attack wasn't even about Falklands in the first place.
go suck some russian dick you slav

>The islands were uninhabited when they were colonised

>The first buildings in Las Malvinas – or the Falklands as the British call the islands in the South Atlantic – were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106

Wow, a list of countries we still need to invade!

You mean... hand it back to an oppressive reigeme that slowly back-pedals on every promise that it made and starts oppressing the people who live there and stripping them of their democratic rights?

It would've been easy to steamroll them. Setting up century long provinces and bureaucratic districts in those nations and digging canals through entire continents to enable trade was not easy.

>third world education
What are seven years, thirty years & the napoleonic wars?

Nice try Alfred, but everyone knows that your empire was ruled by jewish bankers.
You only supported Israel because your masters told you to support it.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

The difficulty was geographical, not human.

>he doesn't know it was originally colonised in the 1700s by British and Spanish

Argentinians aren't native Americans and held the islands for all of 50 years

Gonna need an actual source that isnt an incredibly biased article.

This.

The idiots posting here still do not know it was all about oil then and it is about both oil and gas now. The British Jew will never give it up while shekels are to be had.

Why? The residents there want to remain with the UK. Don't be a cuck.

It must suck to know that even now as I type this the conscripts that Argentina sent and died are buried in rightful British clay. They are helpfully making their way into the oil and mineral reserves as we speak. In death they still provide a use for the glorious Empire.

>Back

literally every country except Sweden is landlocked
what the fuck

By the end of the British empire, the world was centralised enough to allow the rise of Jewish bankers who took an obvious interest in Britain since it was the financial center of the world.

I don't think it was anything close of a conspiracy any more than rich fucks like Marcus Crassus were in history.

Geographically, politically, militarily... again, if setting up century long provinces is easy then why did every empire in history struggle to do so? Because ruling large plots of land from a foreign central base isn't easy by any stretch.

They're never getting it back.

>Aryans escape to Argentina during and at the end of WW2
>They fall right into our clutches.

I think Angola might be up for it....

i'm sorry but WE deserve the islands. please. thanks.

Our navy was key to everything. And then we invented a ship which made the rest of our navy mundane and it was lights out Royal Navy.

How sorry Diego

>Discovered by Brits
>Claimed by Brits but never occupied
>Spain sneaks on the island
>Britain says knock it off, Spain says sorry and recognises British sovereignty
>Argentina doesn't even exist yet, it's still New Madrid
>Flash forward a few hundred years
>Argentina is under a piss poor, incompetent regime
>Needs any excuse to get peoples' minds off how shit the domestic situation is
>Chimp out over islands that they've never had anything to do with, that even their parent nation said "no that's not ours" to
>Get rightly BTFO
>Islanders vote 98% in favour of being British

The Falklands is the most cut and dry sovereignty issue ever, by way of conquest, discovery, and self-determination of the inhabitants. Literally more British clay than Northern Island.

Argentina needs to be flushed like the turd it is and be turned into New Liverpool or something.

I didn't know you guys were so fond of sheep... that's all there really is out there......

>well..... other than the oil.

The kikes has been rulling your country since you kicked the Stuarts from power. They gained absolute and eternal power during and soon after the napoleonic wars.

>if setting up century long provinces is easy then why did every empire in history struggle to do so?
Many reason. First because the natives could actualy fight back, but it was only a case in old empires. The British already have technically to crush any apemen in their empire.
Second because sea travels were very dangerous, but it become significantly safer during the XVIII century.
Third, because it was a dumb idea. The conservatives in the German Empire were agains't it because it would be unprofitable.

>we invented a ship which made the rest of our navy mundane and it was lights out Royal Navy.
what? your new Astute-class subs?

no
retain falklands and recolonize hong kong
british empire 2.0

We can't give it "back" to them when they never owned it. The USA has a better claim to the Falklands than Argentina.

The Falklands were uninhabited, you fucking moron. The British settlers were the first permanent inhabitants of the island in history.

When was the last time Serbia was invaded by the British?

>The Falklands were uninhabited,
see

The Malvinas were part of the Spanish territory that became Argentina when we declared independence.

The Brits are occupying them illegally. But they won the last war, so the islands should stay British as long as they can defend them.

Plans for armoured corvettes which, not surprisingly, stand up better against wooden ships than vice versa. I'm talking about the 19th century, for the record.

The kikes had only been allowed back into Britain half a century earlier pertaining to when the Tudor dynasty fell in 1710 or whenever it was.

I think in reference to the Napoleonic Wars you're talking about the House of Rothschild. They didn't have absolute control over Britain, they put financial backing behind Britain because for us to triumph over France was more beneficial to our own causes, not dissimilar to every Jewish and non-Jewish House with any significance in the political or economic world. Of course they have selfish self interests, but that doesn't = absolute control. I can list quite a few protocols and parliamentary procedures of that time, if you're interested in the inner workings of the actual British Empire. Imagine parliamentary democracy on crack.

And again, you still try to underplay how hard it is to conquer this much territory and hold on to it for as long as we did. Nothing you ever say will take away from how hard it is to hold on to foreign territory.

It has a stupid definition of 'invade', take Poland for example. I can link the study if I can find it though. It includes country which were subject to British military or political control at any point in given history. There's more criteria to it obviously but that's the basis of it I believe.

Stuart dynasty* not Tudor

You paint them for their portrait in the clothes they're wearing man. Never seen a polandball for proxies