Why does Chad vote against his own economic interests?

>being a poorfag
>getting loans

Haha get rekt you plebs.

> Trump's support came from people without college degrees

>Being a man child
>having mommy and daddy pay your way through life

>having shitty poor parents that expect you to pay for college

Don't defend bad parenting user.

You have to go back.

This
If you're born poor it's your own problem

Americans being retarded shouldnt be a surprise

>Preferring to be in debt to the government rather than family invested in your success

Good goy

>at least I have muh pride left...
Poor people are hilarious

Getting loans for college is a dumb fucking idea anyway. Also the "20%" number is misleading since interest rates are in percentages it makes it seems like they're going from 5% to 25%, when in reality it's only raising them by 1%.

i think healthcare and education is a human right and everybody deserves it

You don't need student loans to get through college. Go listen to Dave Ramsey and quit being a financially illiterate moron.

Good

Only the rich should be able to afford education. The poor need to learn their place.

I know you're trolling, but for anybody that actually holds this belief: what definition of a right includes the ability to conscript other people's labor?

Given that these loans are extremely prone to default, given to borrowers with no credit after-all, he's doing the economy a favor.

I'm not seeing a source on this claim

>not having served time in the military to get free college

>muh money
chad controls the culture now, at no point in history has life been better for chad, money is irrelevant

being a chad is the single best thing you can be in this culture

that's why we need a revolution to overthrow chad

Are you ready to pay roughly 40-45% taxes?

lol that you think white boi trump supporters have student loan

>implying tax dollars for your education is anything different than welfare for blacks

Hypocrisy at its finest

>thinking college is a good idea

good luck, goys, hope they start making bachelors degrees edible cause they aren't going to be good for much else in a few years

Bernie put me under the impression we can make the elite one percenters pay for it, we dont have to man!

Well this is great. People who are paying off their loans get fucked while those that aren't can keep on not caring.

You were close, but everyone should have at least some education. College is the world's most expensive meme though so I don't give a fuck what Trump does to it.

Honestly loving every minute of this. Healthcare being cut, welfare programs cut, and now interest rates on loans being raised.

Pretty soon every fat liberal and nigger in America will be dead.

>Serving the ZOG
Nah

Anybody else realize that the Trump administration doesn't control student loan interest rates because they're tied to the 10 year treasury note?

Was waiting for a sensible post ITT

Chad goes into military and gets his education without debt while also serving his nation. Only cucks and weaklings are afraid of service.

That has nothing to do with the current administration and everything to do with increasing the US debt by 9 trillion dollars.

>(((student loans)))
>FOR (((COLLEGE)))

he really can't do no wrong go learn a god damned trade

>implying it isn't earned
>implying it's not an investment that will ultimately allow me to pay back into the system with a good degree

Whereas with welfare monkeys there is no investment. You know that money is lost with someone that will just keep on taking for as long as possible.

>getting loans
>not paying off loans within 3-4 years
There are mistakes happening here, but voting for Trump wasn't one of them.

very fake news.
also, the true chad doesnt have student loans because he is not from a poor family

>occupydemocrats
The GOP probably dropped the interest rate in reality

Itt : beta billies that vote against their interests

Chad is busy plowing Stacey daily and making bank with his highschool dropout degree in all the new construction jobs opening up while all the college fags are busy at perpetual unpaid internships and wage slaving 12 hours a day to have their money garnished, no time for play or relationships, gotta work, work, WORK.

>when in reality it's only raising them by 1%.
Let's just not deal with increases or decreases. College loan interest rates were multiplied by 120%

So are Trump voters uneducated or not? Or are they admitting that college degrees are worthless if Trump supports are going but still vote Trump?

>what definition of a right includes the ability to conscript other people's labor?
Literally every right. No man is an island and no right can be fully supported without collective input from society.

Chad here, my dad paid for Uni

>Why does Chad vote against his own economic interests?

>be white
>not vote for a white mans party
durr

Like any of the Trumpets are actually paying off their own student loands, their daddies are all lawyers

>Are you ready to pay roughly 40-45% taxes?
If it means not having to pay 2000% medical bills, yeah.

>implying conservatives use government loans
haha get fucked occubutts fags

Yea we should be more like Europe their economic system is so much better

case and point, spoilt brat retards who have no real life experience and had everything handed to them, who fundamentally don't know how the world works because of this and never will. That is Trump voters and Trump shills... Reddit basically

Literally fake news, it was raised by 1%

well they have less crime for one thing. And Teen pregnancy and general niggery

All burger indicators of development are third world tier, how does it feel to have an infant mortality rate lower than fucking Cuba?

Burgerstan is a fucking degenerate shithole, the only thing you can do is crank out mindless drone soldiers and even they FUCKING SUCK because you can't win a single Goddam war.

Nice one burgerstan, you are the seat of the Jews power, nothing more.

1% is 20% of 5%

>says healthcare & education is a right
>sets absolutely abysmal standards for healthcare and education

Well it doesn't mean that. The payment structure is not why US healthcare spending is so high, it's our shitty health and the FUCKING lawyers

yeah, gonna need a source on this claim.

>well they have less crime for one thing. And Teen pregnancy and general niggery

Like I give a fuck none of that impacts me because I'm not black

>Hey I don't have enough money to pay for college
>I know, I'll go to college anyway!
What did college students mean by this?

Federal reserve adjusts the rate year to year. It only went up by less than a percent, and loans already taken are not effected.

Plus, this only effects people with such shit degrees that they can't pay back their loans with ease.

Interest rates are described in percents, so describing it as a 20% increase is a lie.

Good.

Now some dumb fuck will get a job in retail instead of a doctorate in postmodern feminist archeology or something else that guarantees they will never be able to get a job.

Lol I only needed 2k loan (from grandparents) for 4 years at UNT. Saved and invested since I was 14. There is no reason you have to be dependent on the government for your finances. Get a job you god damned hippies.

I've had a job since I was 15

>crime in your society doesn't effect you

Yup, burgers proving AGAIN that they have less than nothing to contribute, in fact detracting from sensible European discussion as always.

You realise you pay taxes to police all this yes? You realise that sense of unease you have driving through certain places, that could all be avoided by nooooo

Mr muuuh i got mine burgers thinks he doesn't exist as part of society.

WHAT A FUCKING MORON

oh great, and what did you spend the money on? Not college, not food, not rent, just shit for yourself. Yeh, you have no fucking idea how things actually work.

>like any good parent wouldn't pay his child's way through school
>like the main reason of the success of the white race isn't the time and money we are willing to put into our kids.
I feel bad for you and any kids you have that will grow up to be whores and thieves

>Literally every right. No man is an island and no right can be fully supported without collective input from society.
But that's just false. My right to my life, my property, my thoughts, and my right to defend all of them need no other person.

Chad believes he can absorb small economic hits that will sink his ideological opponents. Hope this helps.

>you have the right to other people's money
Faggot pinko

I am confused. You have a higher violent crime rate under ocde guidelines than the USA with less niggers, what are you on about?

This. I don't care if I suffer as long as that means others suffer more.

It's much simpler than that, nationalize colleges, limit the tuition at something reasonable, force them to fire "diversity officers" that just syphon 6 figure salaries away for no work, then pay the lower fee from the treasury (only for those with good grades, the rest have to pay it from their pockets)

But people are way too corrupted for this to work, and the teachers would just make the students riot until the government stops being a "tyrant"

tl;dr go to community college

Thanks to Obongo declaring bankruptcy doesn't forgive student loans

>parents are richfags and true conservatives who never set up a college fund for us kids so have to resort to private loans
>bad grades because undiagnosed ADHD until senior year and get no scholarships for college
>100k in debt

>Ignoring that young women voted for Trump
Oh but it would be sexist to call them out, right?

Oh by the way I know for a fact that this macro is not true

even if that premise was correct why would they then vote against their social, national and mental health interests?

>he pays for his own roads
>builds his own schools
>hires his own army
>he's the one man who is not reliant on the government

Fuck that, just cut off the gravy train and allow normal loans and economic correction fix it. At the very least, make it so that loans are only given proportionally to the 10 year repayment rate, so that all the gender studies have to pay for their own shit.

Oooooorrrrrr... just cancel all loans and pardon all debt. Single swoop.

You only have less "teen pregnancy" because you degenerates have abortion.
>Brit
>Less niggery

>he pays for his own roads
No, I pay a private company that build the road a toll to use it. Failing that, I would make it myself like most trails ever made.
>builds his own schools
No, I pay a school their tuition so they can maintain their own buildings and send my kids there. Failing that, I would homeschool my kids.
>hires his own army
No, I would join a group security policy. Failing that, I will shoot them on my own.
>he's the one man who is not reliant on the government
No one but niggers and women are reliant on the government, and using something you already paid for is perfectly justified. If you steal from my wallet at gunpoint, and then give me a chair, me sitting down on the chair doesn't suddenly mean you didn't steal from me at gunpoint or that I wouldn't have preferred another (or no) chair.

You should realize that many small concessions of your economic power adds up over time, and what you've given up has been allocated by a tiny minority of the uber-wealthy. Defending your own economic security isn't anti-capitalist, either.

I made $200k *after taxes* last year because I live in this country. I'm willling to throw a couple of bucks to the govt if they keep the blacks in check. In fact, id happily pay more if it went to police

You also seem weirdly salty about the US. Did an American fuck your girlfriend or something?

>Interest rates are described in percents, so describing it as a 20% increase is a lie.
Right, but it says charges, not rates.

The charges increased 20%.

Daily reminder that the US has the best economic system in the world

Even fucking oil states are behind us

>Well it doesn't mean that.
That's the problem.

We need socialized healthcare like the rest of the civilized and even some of the shittier parts of the world.

to look as "cool comtrarians"

Sounds really interesting, user. A high fantasy/economic survivalist novel with a 300 pound protagonist who combines all of the best qualities of Rambo, Henry Ford, and your bog-standard low-IQ racist

Did he??

> getting a loan for anything

why do poorfags keep selling their future and their children's future for material goods in the present? This is the oldest jewish trick, get the goy to enslave themselves.

Not only that, but this college meme just keeps on steamrolling young people's lives. Unless you're gifted or have rich parents, don't waste your time with diploma mills, just get a well-paying trade job and, if later in life you want to move to something else, you'll at least be able to afford it on your own.

Also, get a job and start making money before you leave highschool, you don't need to wait till you're 25 to start having a resume.

>taking loans

Easy college loans are one of the factors driving huge college prices. If less people go to college, the price will go down. It'll balance out.

socialized healthcare would not decrease healthcare spending. What we NEED is a god damned diet, and to gut the civil courts

>a well-paying trade job
Without connections? Good luck

We don't have machines that scan a baby's brain that tell you what job he'll be good at. They just put them in highschool, because they don't want others to think their kid is stupid, they get good grades there, then they are basically funneled into going to college

I sometimes wonder if people pretend to be retarde, actually lack empathy or simply project their own self-hatred?

Man I can't stand occupy democrats
Someone needs to shut that fucking page down

>tfw dad works at top 40 uni so you go there for free
I can't imagine people willingly putting themselves into debt for life for this shit.

1) Our education system doesn't have money management classes and that really fucked the US.
2)We live in a material culture where people have to have the newest hot item.
It's pretty clever trick that's enslaved a lot of people.

>currently living off of federal loans to pay for college
>not getting shitty degree so they will be paid back
Only going to have about $25,000 in debt anyway.

>working for the state and reciving salary is now welfare

So does that mean someone is violating rights when they stuff their face with 5000 calories a day?