Why are white people scared of becoming a minority?

Why are white people scared of becoming a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=FLdD4r-d0aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thor benson
sounds swedish

because being a minority is never a good thing, especially a minority in your own country when you used to be the majority. you'll then see your own home change into something it never was.

Because we can foresee how well the inmates will run the asylum

It pushes them to a more vulnerable state, which is of course bad

because while whites treat other minorities well, the reverse is not true, so if whites lose power we're going to run into situations like what happened in rhodesia and south africa

LMAO this cuckold should visit some ghettos, let's see how they'll treat him.

South Africa

because colored creatures aren't as altruistic as us.

Because the only civilized nations are ones that are majority white or majority Asian with very few exceptions where as nigger, sand nigger, and spics nations are 100% shit

only cucks treat minorities well you fucking shill.

because south Africa exists.

Because being the minority in your home IS scary?

White people are already a global minority. Why the fuck would they want to be minorities in their homelands too?

It would lead ti inevitable extinction, dummy.

We aren't scared, we just don't want to see our way of life destroyed.

this
minorities are ungrateful and jealous
last thing in the world white people want is to be under their power.
they would kill and torture us just because they cant deal with their own inferiority complex
and it doesnt matter how nice you are too them.

Because nigs are gonna fuck everything up

Idk man. Minorities keep complaining how hard it is being a minority. I wonder why white people don't want to become a minority?

>Why are white people scared of becoming a minority?

Because the only majority in the world that treats minorities with any decency is whites.

white people are already the minority race in the world...

Looking at examples of countries in which Africans overthrew their white superiors is what makes us scared. Whites are about to get genocided in South Africa and already got kicked out of Rhodesia. This, coupled with rhetoric from blacks that implies that even if we whites become a minority, we will never be treated as such, makes me afraid that once our demographic winter happens, we'll be rounded up and shot. I don't think this is an unreasonable fear.

Racism is only a thing due to white people, non white people have no problem treating humans who aint them like complete shit without making a term for it unlike white cucks.

Whites will be Zimbabwed when they become a minority sad.

It depends on what group you're a minority around. If I were a white minority in Tokyo I wouldn't be so worried. Could still count on being safe walking at night, good schools etc. If I were a white minority in Detroit, I would be very worried.

Close. He is from Los Angeles, Commiefornia.

Niggers and spics don't like it. Jews don't either so why would whites?. You (((progressives))) brought this insanity when you purposely and stupidly poked the bear of identity politics. If whites are as you say, so evil and powerful then how did you think you could provoke them and not get violence in the end? Jews survive because because they can blend in with whites. Blacks won't be so lucky. Not even white-ish Mulattos like myself.

fucking retarded libshit gives away his hand with his second move
>scared of being treated like a minority
EXACTLY YOU FUCKING KEK

>scared of being given special treatment and having less expected of you in nearly every walk of life
Must be easy to be a nigger in the West. Look at those asians suffering our white wrath!!!

I dunno whats scary about losing your countries and culture to 3rd world savages

surely we'll use all those billions of guns we have by then... surely... h-haha

in all seriousness i welcome a white minority. i'll never reproduce, my family line will be completely dead and the liberal city cunts who wanted this will be the first to suffer to the shitskin hordes. white people lost their right to survive. see france/germany/sweden

>Every nation on earth that is majority nigger: hellhole
>Every nation on earth that is majority spic: hellhole
Oh jeez, I wonder

We're not scared for our own sake. We're worried about what we'll be forced to do to you niggers if this gets too out of hand

Non-whites can't run a country.
Say hello to communism, corruption and potholes.

>2% of the world's population is of white child-bearing age women

Take a guess.

>manlet trying this hard to look tough
oh wow he has a cigarette in his mouth what a certified badass.

of course. who would want to be like niggers?

Because we have to support the shitskins.

shit, i bet the indians said the same fucking thing

White people treat minorities very well. When whites are the minority, brown people are not magananimous (for evidence, see any formerly white state in history that has been reduced to white minority).

>being told being a minority is a bad thing and you'll be oppressed, treated badly, etc.
>why won't you be a minority white people?
Oh hm, I don't know.

>minorities have shown themselves to be incapable of running a functional country
>grossly overestimate their contributions to western society
>shown themselves to be petty and vindictive against whites

Gee, wonder why we're so worried

>White people treat minorities very well.

I'm going to need citation for that.

>Why are white people scared of becoming a minority?
South Africa.
Zimbabwe.
Mexico.
Central America.
Venezuela.
Brazil.

Oh look, a 1-post faggot.
>I know Sup Forums is full of kid larpers
>I'm tough because I troll kids
A+ logic!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Minorities in the USA have legal privileges above those of the white majority population. This is simply a fact.

Better than blacks treat blacks, or whites, or anyone else in subsar Af.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLdD4r-d0aY

Cause minorities are slapping thicc hoes asses after a night of banging them while the larping NEETs here cant even say hello to a girl without spilling their sphagetti at 26

It's always a fucking writer. Journalists are really fucking up society with their shit.

>Blacks are the only minority.

I don't know how I feel about that logic.

>Minorities in the USA have legal privileges

Legal privileges they had to fight for and are still fighting for. White people didn't simply give it to them without a fight.

>why are white men so afraid of their societies being systematically taken apart? ugh, racist!

This tweet

Look at him he is so scared of my shit.
He wont even let me rub my feces all over his face. What a pussy.

Could a bit of human excrements really hurt you snowflake?

Exactly his point.

Because we want what's best for planet earth.

To be fair, it's the spics, not the nigs (whose population is generally constant) who are becoming the new majority. And to be fair, they are better than the nigs, though by how much is to be debated.

Because white, western countries belong to their natives. Why is this no hard for normies to understand?

Whites>Asians>Indians>>Latinos>>Native Americans>>>Middle Easterners>Pacific Islanders>>>>Blacks

>white people created racism.

Shut up Bahamian nigger

without us the world will go to ruin

Because when darkies are the minority whites produce for them, set up laws to coddle them and treat them with common decency, if not outright respect. When whites are the minority darkies don't produce enough to support society and turn on the remaining whites to rob, assault and murder out of frustration and blame all their problems on whites.

>natives
Turkish rape babies have lived in the Balkans longer than Whites have in Australia.

Ask the native americans how they liked becoming a minority in their own land

Becuase white people take care of minorities, and minorities try to kill white people.

Liberalism is a genetic disorder that causes someone to actively seek genocide for their race without realizing it.

Because all white people know for a fact the planet will nosedive when whites aren't in charge. History is all the proof that's needed.

Is being afraid not a valid feeling? But whenever Muslims kill us we have to hear how they're afraid of the incoming islamaphobic

america is a majority white country you fucking dumb piece of shit subhuman. go to africa or south america for your equal right to live like a subhuman.

fact is only white and asian societies are worthwhile and yours are trash which is why you come to white ones. too bad you subhumans will never be allowed to go to asian ones and then will be removed from the planet.

look at any gender gap for reference as to what happens

>population of university is 49.8% female
>"RAPE RAPE RAPE INSTITUTIONAL SEXISM WE NEED CHANGE NOW THIS IS HORRIFIC"
>population of university is 49.9% female
>"RAPE RAPE RAPE INSTITUTIONAL SEXISM WE NEED CHANGE NOW THIS IS HORRIFIC"
>population of university is 50% female
>
>population of university is 50.1% female
>"lol why are men so fucking retarded and women so much better? pull up your bootstraps manbaby pisschilds fuck off"
the instant you become the minority they will no longer give a shit about you. they already want a war as is because they see the writing on the wall.

>be bachelor home is 100% male
>have wife home is 50% male
>have daughter home is 25% male
>have second daughter home is 20% male

how has the home changed as the demographics changed?

Last year on my old message board that I've been on for a decade or so, it finally occurred to me to ask, what non-white country is worth living in? G'head name one. Protip you can't. They gave a few predictableliberal deflections, and said I was moving the goalposts, and the goalposts were arbitrary to begin with. But they of course could not do it. And that very question got me labeled alt-right. To be sure of my hunch I asked if they thought a man should be fined for refusing to serve someone in his private property who violates his beliefs. The answer was bad. I no longer associate with those guys.

>minorities are treated unequally and don't get as many privileges as the majority!
>why are whites scared of being a minority?

The left is actually retarded.

What does it mean to be a minority? History has shown us that it means to be oppressed, victimized, and blamed for all of the problems of the majority.

Most people realize this at either a conscious or unconscious level. The ones who succumb to fear double down on their oppression of the minority. This is most of Sup Forums. The ones who are not afraid to rebel against the status quo fight for equality for everyone now, knowing that one day they may require that protection.

Every leftist has some sort of physical mality or personal issue which forbids them from performing well in traditional male dominance hierarchies, so they use leftism to crush those hierarchies.

Nigger and or irredeemable cuck, shut the everloving fuck up with your bullshit self destructive rhetoric.

all talk about equality is a marxist lie. they're simply using the christcuck tenant of god created all equal to destroy western society. they don't consider all equal and they don't want equality. they want power to destory white men and that's it.

christcucks allowed these fucks to get so strong and now they're going to allow them to collapse the entire western civilization. tell me where in evolution it says everybody is equal? in actual science where does it say so? NOWHERE. that's why they're reinventing it with social science shit to thoroughly destroy white men.

if white men fall for this shit then the white race is going to be obliterated

South Africa. South America. Argentinia.

This, take South Africa for example. I think someone else made a post about how whites are treated there as a minority.

Moral or ethical debate is irrelevant. White countries belong to white people. Full stop. Case closed. End of discussion.

My fellow whites will cuck out, but i'm not budging an inch. This is my ancestry, my heritage, my inheritance, my tribe, my nation, my culture, my homeland.

I'm not budging an inch. I hope, in the future, my countrymen will think and feel the same way.

#notALLwhitedevils
#openboarders
#redskinwhiteskindiveristy

Because black people say it's retribution, vengeance, they said they're going to make me suffer like a slave.

I never owned any slaves, i didn't do anything.

Argentina.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

oh yeah it's real rebellious to fight against racism now... especially white racism.

>chile
nice fucking meme you retard. there's no south american country on earth worth living in.

japan, singapore, hongkong, taiwan, china, skorea, vietname, and thailand. so basically the entirety of asia is worth living inside while africa and south america are complete shit.

if you want to add turkey then why not saudi arabia or qatar? these places are least have rich areas.

Less than 4% of Americans owned slaves at its peak, like everything else fucking the world over it's a meme started by the actions of the top percent leaving everyone else to foot the bill for the next thousand fucking years.

It's about values.

Being a minority and BECOMING a minority (in your own country) are two very different things.

Don't worry we'll make sure Whitey is taken care of.

Be ready to lose then.

it means he likes to suck daddy's cock.

South Aftica

this is ignoring that blacks owned and sold their own people as slaves. it also ignores TODAY. RIGHT NOW in africa they're still fucking selling and owning slaves. today there's more slaves in the world than ever before in history. they're just in africa middle east, india, china, and these areas.

Ask the Boers and Rhodesians.

Also, the non-white majority will start claiming Americas accomplishment as their own.

Other ethnicities are a majority in their own countries. Why should white people be a minority EVERYWHERE to fade out and be eliminated entirely?
Fuck you, you racist asshole.

Minorities should stop considering themselves victims. Shit is max cringe. Usually first generation immigrants are not like this, but by the 3rd gen it seems they lose the immigrant mentality and turn to victim mentality.

Africa. Asia. South america.

We'll see.

Actually yes, but whites were colonists, not immigrants. There was no country before.

No, white people just gave them these privileges. Brown people "fighting" was irrelevant. The entire "anti-racist" crap in the USA was astroturf by the CIA to begin with as a cold war strategy to appeal to third world nations.