Italian women and Black Men?

How do Italian/Sicilian women feel about black guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9FQ6YoK-70
youtube.com/watch?v=hqLqzovBQw0
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
youtube.com/watch?v=BbnufozPbkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They love their cousins

Italians are black

Unlike in white countries or USA the most common interracial couples you'll see here are Italian bull + black woman.
Italian women don't really seem to like niggers, they aren't hip enough like in white countries or USA.

Wow wtf that's really racist. White men +black women = racist as fuck and disgusting. You should get Italian women to watch more American tv and movies so they can learn about black bulls and the magic of the BBC

We can't be racist since we aren't white.

Italy is european/white

>Italy is european
ok
>white
how dare you, ur mom is white

It seems to me that Italian men really love their niggresses, although some of them seem to have cuckold fetishes as well. I remember reading Druna the other day and BAAM whattayouknow, a nigger printed on the very page.

This
>Italian women don't really seem to like niggers, they aren't hip enough like in white countries or USA.

For the most part this is true even in the US at least for the women of Italian/Sicilian heritage who have not been so (((Americanized))). They stick to their culture, love their country (USA) and are based.

i've only seen 2 white women-black man couples in italy in my entire life.1 if you exclude balotelli

Don't forget the model who got acid thrown on her face by the dindu, it was big on the news
Checking those trips though

One is french and white, the other is italian and i don't what. Obvious.

That guy that you call french in the right has portuguese ancestry.

For sure Antoine Griezmann look like portugese.

One of his great grandparent was portugese and the 7 others weren't portugese.

Even the Italian American ones seem to hate blacks and Muslims with a passion for the most part

>Sicilian
Sicilians are pretty much niggers themselves, user. The rest of the Italians are just wogs.

>Italian bull + black woman.

White male + black female was ordained by God, as Moses himself had a negress wife.

There isn't one cousin in my massive Italian family that has married a nigger so far. There are tons of divorces though, my parents are the only ones in my family that stayed together out of 8 or so couples

>as Moses himself had a negress wife
implying Moses wasn't black himself, bruh.

I know I know. We call our national team "l'équipe d'Afrance" (Afrique+France cause there are too much black and arab inside + they are not respecting our countr).

Our national team isn't a pride since long time..

wish I could say the same, my cousin had 2 kids with some felon nigger, but shes been a bratty wigger her whole life so its not surprising.

That guy with ourr flag is obviously not native. Or thierry henry and bezeman are native french? lmao
Btw Grizeman phenotype is present Portugal.

Italian woman in general are mostly disgusted by black and arab people, and do not seek to date them.
Sicilian in the specific I don't know

Why didn't her parents push her off the stairs?
Why allow some negroid garbage spawn to parasite and destroy your lives.

Being family with one is unnatural, disgusting and shameful, they're not people.

Wasn't she and Italian jew?

I know a lot of Portuguese (they are many to come immigrate in France work, very nice migrants) but we can't counfond portguese with other european. Mostly with their accent.

They are the same way hombre. I date a Sicilian and her family is traditional

well her mom has always been really ditzy and doesnt seem to care about much. Her dad owns a landscaping business, just works all day and doesnt give a shit about either of them.

and you're obviously not white because a real french wouldn't talk about italins like that

Sounds like my family user. I have 64 first cousins here in the US and not a single nigger in my entire family, first or even second cousins. Couple of spics, but no nigs even tho technically we Sicilians have nigger blood in us. I like to say I'm black where it counts ;) KEK!

10/10

It's the best feel

I don't know about actual Sicilians living there now, but my grandparents were immigrants from Sicily and they didn't like black people. They didn't attend KKK meetings or something, but they knew they were dirty, thieving, and generally didn't want to associate with them.

Our family and other italian American families have a special word for them, mulignan, pronounced "munyahn". it's a derogatory word that comes from the italian word for eggplant. Apparently it's used because their skin is black like the dark skin of an eggplant. Anyway, the context you use it in is usually something like "yeah the mulignans down in [shitty urban center] were chimping out last Saturday", basically it's the Sicilian word for nigger. So now you know a new way to say nigger, congrats Sup Forums.

Italian and black is natural combination. Keeps the moor blood virile and strong

Could I pass as Italian.

You remind me of my family. There's not a single black person, even going as far as third cousins, on either side. There are non-italians though like people of German, English, and Irish ancestry. I think a lot of people in my family, even the younger generations, are "racist" even if they don't say so. Like, they tolerate black people, they might even have black friends, but they find the idea of being with one disgusting. That's how I feel about it desu, I can't see myself with a black girl, and even if I could my parents would be disappointed.

Compared to your country it's pretty white.

Italian Americans vote red and hate niggers (kikes too)

pffff ahahaha who are you to talk mestizo? it's at what now, 50% blacks?

the funny thing is that any iberian will genetic cluster north than any italianbro.
But what the hell a zillian from the 3 world knows about it.

WE

WE WUZ PROPHETS AND SHEEEIT!

More like 50% metizos/mixed. Yeah it sucks, but Brazil was never intended to be a white country. Let this be a warning to what multiculturalism does to a country.

The zillan is a italian living in a 3 world country.

That's a nice looking African couple.

LMAO
why do you have such a big inferiority complex about us? it's ridiculous and pathetic.

why are you posting mori rapebabies / gypsies?

It was just a joke.

It's Sup Forums. Why would you take anything here seriously?

Kikes more than nigers TBQH. we know their game and don't trust them but are forced to do business with those assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9FQ6YoK-70

youtube.com/watch?v=hqLqzovBQw0

youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c

And also

youtube.com/watch?v=BbnufozPbkI

KEKS!