So glad we got that lazy nigger obama out of the office, all he did was lounge around and play golf

so glad we got that lazy nigger obama out of the office, all he did was lounge around and play golf

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GGGGGGRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

thanks for the seizure, my lawyer will be in touch

He's still planning to defund sanctuary cities, which is one of the main reasons I voted for him. He can play golf 24/7 as long as he brings down the hammer on my shithole of a city

>golf trips on average of once every 5 days

wow being president is hard huh

That golf course is cover for an underground briefing facility

work hard play hard

>21 visits to a golf course in 114 days
>people WILL defend this
What a fucking world.

BAN ASSAULT GIFS

You do fucking realize he is playing 4d golf right? Don't you even understand the advantages of a golf course in matters of secrecy? An open field without cameras and microphones and spies. Stop parroting CNN and think for once.

Anyone who is upset at his or anyone golfing has never played

>Hitler destroyed Fascism for all time.
>Trump destroyed far-right populism for all time.
Don't believe me? Look how many elections /ourguys/ have won since November 8th. Frauke is guaranteed to lose, she was soaring at +15% before DJT took office, now support has collapsed.

F

after the GOP bent over and took Democratic dick in the last spending bill, I don't think those sanctuary cities will ever be defunded. GOP congressmen are mostly RINOs that spout conservative talking points to rile up their base, and now that they're in power it's even more obvious.

I don't have any problems with golfing. Being president is stressful and I'd expect any president to take time off. The hypocrisy is staggering though, especially given that Trump said he'd be a "no vacation" president (obviously not true, but some trumpcucks probably believed it). There's also the conflict of interest involved with him going to his own clubs, but I know you guys don't care if he gets richer off the presidency (that would only be bad if Hillary did it, duh).

I would love it if Obama sat back and just retweeted the same lines as in pic related, but we both know he's too classy to do that.

Grump has time to golf because the do nothing Congress is stalling him.

He owns golf courses
Obama freeloaded
Big difference

winning

>I don't have any problems with golfing. Being president is stressful and I'd expect any president to take time off. The hypocrisy is staggering though

that's exactly my issue as well

You're missing the point actually.

Republicans are the protest party. They stand for the status quo and are inherently incapable of enacting or pushing through novel legislation.

Nearly every big, redefining policy or law that has passed in recent history has been through Democrats (or more accurately, progressives). Social Security, Medicare, regulations, trust-busting, public education

What is truly remarkable about this is that whenever these ideas are first conceived, republicans (or conservatives) vehemently oppose new legislation. However, as time passes, those very same conservatives become the biggest proponents (and often beneficiaries) of said legislation. This is evidenced by red states being the most welfare dependent in the country.

So in summation, Republicans will never do anything big. They can't even overturn anything big.

The GOP is the perineal protest party. And it has been so since the Southern Strategy.

Trump (et al.) took issue with Obama taking the time off, not the cost golf rounds

again, I literally don't care about the golfing aside from the hypocrisy

and again, I realize you guys will never admit that Trump is a raging hypocrite, I just enjoy watching the mental gymnastics

for example, when I post this picture, I'll get lots of replies saying
>"only retards would believe he actually had a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days, stupid liberal"
yeah no shit, we all laughed at that line during the campaign. the only people dumb enough to believe he had a super secret plan were Trump supporters, but now that he's in office everything is different or some other excuse to avoid reflecting on Donny's retardation. the good part is that Trump might actually be able to teach his supporters a thing or two about foreign policy, and how "healthcare is so complicated"

Trump literally turned 90% of the country retarded, either by blind hatred or blind subservience

Trump is white, he's allowed

He should've spent the day with Melania, instead of doing something for himself. What a selfish prick.

Good. The less time politicians spend playing with their train sets, the better.

Brexit had more of an impact though. When it comes to European politics, Trump is comic relief nothing else.

him and Melania are basically divorced at this point from what I've heard. it won't happen while she's in office because it would be a huge distraction, but don't expect her to move to the WH anytime soon. the access hollywood tape was really the final straw
>reminder that Melania was pregnant with Barron when Trump was talking about trying to fuck another man's wife

absolutely incredible mental gymnastics there. Trump's issue was the time off, and you'd have to be daft to imply that Obama cost the gov't more than Trump is currently doing so (they need sooo much security).

of course, security of the first family is important, and the costs are a drop in the bucket of a $1 trillion budget. the hypocrisy is still staggering though, in a way that only Trump can be

obamagolfcounter.com/

>while she's in office
uhhh mb

that's fair, good point. still cracks me up that they spent 7 years voting to repeal Obamacare, and now that they're in the hot seat they somehow don't have a plan

you can tell they were all expecting Hillz to win so they could spend another 4 years obstructing and living that sweet sweet beltway lifestyle.

8 YEARS

lel

jesus that is timecube levels of autism haha. some good drama in the comments though, thanks for the link.

i personally want my leader to be in the highest state of alphaness

For real now, the thing that made me realize Trump was a fraud was the moment he said the Clintons were good people, have been through enough. And that he wasn't going to have them prosecuted. What? You practically ran on that, and "drain the swamp". I follow Trump ironically because he's a powerful meme. His image carries more traction than his golf swing.

Right, I imagine that golf is something like meditation for him. He doesn't drink alcohol so his mind is always sharp. Bush Jr. jogged (and very well for his age), Trump golfs.

I love golfing, but he should be spending Mother's day with the mother of his kid.

yeah that was great, he even literally said "that's something you say during the campaign, we don't care about that now right?"

if you'd bothered to read any other replies, you'd see that I don't care about the golfing itself. it's the hypocrisy of him shitting on Obummer for 8 years for golfing, and then doing it ten-fold. Trump is a shitty hypocrite, just admit it, doesn't change the fact that he's president

you will rarely see Trump and Melania together anymore. said this in a different comment, but they're basically divorce after the access hollywood tapes. she'll come around to side by his side from time to time, but expect a divorce within a few months of the end of his presidency.

Your post is intellectually lazy!

weekends are not vacations
Obama worked from 10 to 18 o`clock
Trump works from 6 to 22 o`clock

'cept that whole Trump actually accomplishing things and not lying through his teeth about campaign promises

>lock her up (now we don't care about that)
>drain the swamp (except for my goldman sachs friends)
>defeat ISIS in 30 days (oh nvm, I don't know more than the generals)
>build the wall (oh nvm, that'll never get through congress)
sure buddy, we're still gonna have Obamacare by 2020 at this rate, no way the Freedom Caucus will accept whatever the Senate puts out.

maybe if Trump actually knew policy he could act as a leader on the hill, but from his incoherent rants it's clear he doesn't know anything about the details, just how to talk about """winning""". instead he just sits around watching the news all day, getting assmad whenever they say something mean.

and how many of those hours are spent raging at the mean people on the TV?

I guarantee that if I had told you back on Nov 8. that Trump would have golfed 21 times by now (mostly on his course, making him more money), you'd have called me a shill or cuck or whatever. keep the excuses coming though, it's pretty interesting what you guys are willing to forgive.

I am not here to respond to your soapbox.

sure, keep your head in the sand trumpcuck. at least you seem to admit you have no real defense of his hypocrisy.

They don't really give a shit about Trump playing golf it's just another thing to bitch about.

>Obama gets blamed for playing golf

>Trumps plays all the golf he wants on his own golf course!!!

Haters gonna hate!!!!!

Wouldn't libtards no want him working on his agenda?

There is a media perception about what is happening around Trump. Trump does not spend much time about raging about the media. He uses some minutes to shitpost on Twitter to rage the media. The media projects their state of mind on Trump.
When do you not believe me just ask yourself who is tired and who not?

There is no president who has done more, he even destroyed Obama's legacy in ca. 100 days.

Left

Right

>pictures of trump actually playing golf
When will shills leave

>Alex Jones and AM Radio Talk Hosts are the most ignorant and worst source of news ever and no one should listen to them
>Alex Jones and AM Radio Talk Hosts used to attack Obama so now we liberals must take them as the most valid opinions possible

I pray I get an opportunity to personally throw one of you kikes into an oven.

>so glad we got that lazy nigger obama out of the office, all he did was lounge around and play golf
GOLFMPF
t. didn't care that obama golfed and doesn't care that trump golfs

The question everyone should be asking is how many times does it take for someone to lie to you before you doubt them?
For me it's just one. But it seems like others enjoy taking it up the ass a second and a third time before they realize they've been had.

No different than any politician. I'm sure you are too young to remember when Obama said he was going to have a transparent government and then did the opposite. It's called getting elected.

what an unlucky picture of the president, looks like an old, struggeling grandpa

>I pray I get an opportunity to personally throw one of you kikes into an oven.
lol, do you think you sound intimidating when you say that? would love to see what you look like irl

no, I'm actually really disappointed in Obummer for exactly that reason. """transparent""" govt my ass, as well as the other failed campaign promises.

Trump was supposed to be different though, so it's funny seeing people continue to defend him when he turns around and does the usual politician shit.

He's also just sooo embarrassingly uneducated on policy details, it's amazing watching him throw out buzzwords that he just learned in his interviews.
>"he only said he invented 'prime the pump' so that liberals will talk about his infrastructure plan, 69D chess again!"

>worse than carter

Says the man who is going down as worse than Nixon.

islam gets 'em a lot younger than that.