My university has a depiction of Muhammed

I just discovered that my university (London, UK) has a depiction of the Prophet Muhammad on its historic chapel exterior. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4sAS5A3zME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahomet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet#Alternative_etymologies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rape and murder people about it

Give him a dope-ass top hat

Take a shit then rub your shit all over it then stick the shit to the top of its head and hopefully it's a hot day

Bacon it up.

bomb your school

If this is serious you should take it down one night or seriously damage it

Brace for terrorists who are triggered by a depiction of their prophet

Isn't that haram? Physical illustrations of god and his friends are prohibited...

Show that to your local Shia comunity and let them burn your college in the name of tolerance.

It's really high up. And besides, that's not my intent. I like it.

That obviously says Mahomet, not Muhammad. Do they teach you bongs how to read over there?

Ironically muslims would be pissed about an image of Mohammad.

The worst thing is that it is also next to other pagan idols.

>I like it

Flag checks out. You have to go back Achmed.

this

It isn't explicitly haram but Muslims do not like it.

>depiction of Muhammed
Isn't that a very grave sin in Islam?

Why?

Why what?

>Mahomet
>Baphomet
Really makes you think.

>hey guys I have an opportunity to start the next great shitstorm of our time, wat do?
Start a fucking shitstorm, Indians-for-brains.

>depiction of a mudshit prophet
>historic C H A P E L

Protestants lmao

Get your shit together greatest ally

Prepare your anus bong. You're going to get blowed the fuck out.

What if implicitly we're already helping to do that?

ANUS STATUS = BREPPED

>my university

Fuck off

How would I go about creating a shitstorm to end all shitstorms?

bomb your university

Take a step back and literally fuck your own face!!

Who cares, you re a futur muslim anyway.

You gotta bomb it, It the only logical thing to do.

Destroy it, because statues and paintings are haram

Start praying to it at specific times of day.

you go to fucking hogwarts or some shit? looking good man

tell muslims

It is haram.

Only shias are okay with that

Seriously you gotta make a huge deal about this on Twitter and make it on the news, then sit back and watch the protests.

This. They get triggered just at the very image of him.

Tell hardcore wahabi's they'll eemand it taken down

Oooooo, yes!

I've reported it to the Evening Standard and the Metro see if it causes a local happening

You have a point depicting Mohammed is much more triggering to Muslims than not showing him.

Destroy it and any other idolatry you find.

And this is why the slant eyed people will always be ahead of us.

Do it.

Does it have others, like hesus and some kike? Either way, nock it the FUCK down

THIS! If muzzies knew about it they would flip their shit.

Good lad.

For maximum lulz bow to it during Muslim prayer time. If anyone says anything say it is your religion.

Oh, that's not the respected and honored holy prophet of islam Muhammed, that's the disgusting pedophile rapist and warlord Mahomet, from the disgusting heathen religion Shizlam.

Draw a stick figure of Muhammed, label it as such, and put it over the bust. This will guarantee the Muslims become conscious of the bust, guaranteeing a happening.

Baphomet literally was a mistranslation from Arabic to french. The Templars converted to Islam, and the church couldn't read Arabic very well.

send this to the most known mosque for radicalizing muzzies

Breddy gud

Admire the obvious skill it took to execute its creation while slowly stroking your chin hair and move on.

Nope not even shias

The university is royal holloway
get habbenings Sup Forums

did u know that there is a thing called "Pork-Coated Bullets" ?

damn that is a beautiful university
>tfw you will never attend a british uni

Have you heard of 'britbongistan'.

Pretend to be a muslim and write an angry letter to the chancellor demanding to take it down.

Wait for your university to get burnt to the ground now that the muslims know there is an effigy of their fake paedophile of a prophet there.

>Britcuck lulzing over having his history destroyed

What do you think is going to happen once this gets noticed in your little shithole dumbfuck?

It already nearly did this year.

You know what to do Mudasir

I'd burn the fucker that tried to destroy such a beautiful building!

get ready to be blown to smithereens at some point basically

Start a movement with the muslims to have it removed. Then after we can spread that it was a Sup Forums prank and the muslims are responsible for wasting a bunch of school money

It isn't explicitly fotbidden in the quran but muslims all over the globe treat it as if it were the most heinous crime immaginable

But only after 9/11 happened as South Park had Muhammad in it just weeks beforehand.

What does do you guys think will happen once this gets out?

I bet the University will have it removed to appease their triggered muslim students.

They started given Muhammad and Saladin props after the ass-kickings Saladin handed out to the Crusaders.

They kind of had to, or there was no way to explain how the lost. (If God be for me, who can be against me)

Saladin is the only non-Christian that doesn't go straight to hell in Dante for the same reason. They put him in Purgatory with the scientists.

Tha'ts why you'll see them. He must be for real because he defeated the "Army of (Christian) God."

1. Smear it with shit and bacon and then report it to the media as a hate crime.
2. Everyone's first reaction will be outrage.
3. Shit will start making rounds on social media.
4.Autists start pointing out that the school committed blasphemy in the first place by depicting Mohammed.
5. Shit will start flying everywhere.
6. School will have to deface historic landmark and apologize.
7. Autists will attack this too.
8. Massive shit stormfront incoming.
9. ????
10. Prophet

Play it right and this could be a shit storm of epic proportions.

Won't this trigger a backlash from people?

Keep in mind that that university has existed since 1886. For over a hundred years nobody noticed anything.

It'll be quite funny because just months ago nazis protested outside of the university.

youtu.be/P4sAS5A3zME

^THIIIS^

Solid plan.

Thank you Vladimir the
>Implyer

Royal Holloway in Egham?

>depicting a warlord who isnt supposed to be depicted
Christians are master trolls

Yes.

It's the Latin version of the name. The Illuminati's god Baphomet was an old French version of the name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahomet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet#Alternative_etymologies

Then what's the problem? Depictions of muhammad trigger mudslimes. So do pagan idols. Put them together and you got perfect storm of muslim butthurt.

Isn't that a poofter uni where the boys have to shag and suck each other off just to get in?

There are a lot of fags here, it's true. They call it Royal Hollogay. They make getting laid relatively easy though, since girls don't have much choice.

Why are you doing the enemy's work? They are going to take it down and destroy your cultural herritage, good job you stupid cunts.

Yeah at some point they ate their own words.

Better than the Spanish who, after losing their armada to the non-Catholic country of Britain, said lol how foolish to say God decides the outcome of battles.

Royal Holloway has its fair share of our kind btw, not quite completely cucked

If you feel like some time off, spread it on twatter.

>my university (London, UK) has a depiction of the Prophet Muhammad
Meh. That's like a gargoyle on gothic cathedrals: The ugly face is meant to scare off evil spirits.

Basedgook

Clearly it hasn't worked

You're right. London has been swarmed by subhuman, sandnigger Mahomet-worshipers (shit be upon him)

RHUL is just about in Surrey, though

Where is Mohammed depicted on the church?

>The Templars converted to Islam
When did you become the bankrupt King of France?

Right next to other pagan and Christian idols.

Most schools and universities are like that in Britain. It's called having history and culture.

Kekekek

Hashtag: #StoneMuhammad
Message @SadiqKhan

Bumping thread for habbenings.