Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpHhYewyLvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp40sJkLikY
gunbroker.com/item/646490721
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16 AS BLK 30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it's a tool with the sole use of killing people.

because I'm not old enough to get a concealed carry permit. as of today, two years to go

>>>/bant

Because im poor as fuck and getting a SCAR mk17 is expensive as fuck

No need for one, you can get away with talking here.

>Implying that's bad

I use my AR-15s for pest control, competition shooting and general fun.That fact they make great tools for killing humans if the need ever arose is a cherry on top.

Scar is obsolete
Get an APC308

I live in nyc, dont think i could get one.

I did own guns when I lived in New Mexico, but my Dad sold them all

>too good for guns
What, do you want to live forever?

fuck you, the least i take is a G3 copy. But because of alcoholism i spend way too much money on alcohol and not on collecting for 7.62 rifle

Because if i did, everyone i know would call me a narco druglord.
Also you have to travel to mexico city just to buy guns and ammo, fuck that

I thought the same way. However I thought about it and there are situations where I could see myself killing to protect my family, therefore I'm prepared.

You walk in your front door, someone is in your living room raping your mom at gunpoint. What do you do? Call 911? Try to fight with a blunt object?

>APC308

>Implying B&T isn't cucked

Give me just one reason why I shouldn't.

I'll wait

what if a nigger breaks into your house?

Too poor.

I have a short temper and hate everyone.

I own over 10 guns user.

I actually really respect this realization.

Flag

because i live in a safe-place where we can use words to overcome our differences.

hell, even the police in my country doesnt carry weapons. but with all the sandniggers pouring into my country, we should change that.

He'll hide in his closet like a woman and call the cops and wait for a real men with guns to show up.

But I do mr data mining fbi agent

That's actually the way a normal fucking European country should be. Words, not fists and sticks and guns. Civilized men need words.

You look over to your dad and and ask for premission to talk to your mom's new boyfriend to ask him to stop so you can kiss her and wish her a happy Mother's Day. It's current year, don't you know anything?

I own several
I am a burger after all

I can't.

daily reminder to all the nogunsfags, it's FREAKING 2017 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, you aren't a caveman, complete your extended phenotype!

you literally aren't a full Homo sapiens if you are gunless

i'm poor

Get a rifle. They're only a few hundred and lots of fun.

I haven't moved into my new home yet, I don't want to go through all the paper work a second time.

I like spaghetti guns

You modified the hell out of your SKS, mine is all original, all wood, I love it. Even the serial numbers all match.

Isn't there only one gun store in Mexico or is that a myth?

It was an honest reply. Understanding your own limitations is key in life.

$430 AR Sale from Bushmaster.

i have one: glock 17.

i've only put about 300 rounds through it. my form and accuracy is awful, i'm still a total newb.

guy at gun range tried giving me instructions, but it didn't stick.

i want more range time, but ammo is so expensive. maybe if i can get a whole bunch of steel-cased ammo on sale, i'll train some more.

heard tulammo and glock 17s go together very well. in fact, tulammo was designed for the glock 17.

we handle gypsies with pitchforks since guns are almost impossible to get

SKS?
wtf are you smoking I don't own an SKS

Too poor to afford

Watch DGU scenarios and practice in your bedroom with snapcaps. Youll start to know how to feel for when you're breaking form. There's actually a dry fire and live fire system that 50calVal reviewed a while back that's really useful!

youtube.com/watch?v=VpHhYewyLvA

practice is everything. Shoot one box of 9 per week and practice for 20 minutes a day on draws, finger placement, and target acquisition. You'll be a 5moa@20 shooter within six months and feel so much more safe.

My dad has a strict no guns in the house rule and I'm to lazy to look for an apartment

got a foregrip on it now, trying to convince myself i need a taclight when they are $300+

>he doesn't know about the fifth amendment
>he also doesn't know about the second amendment

You when intruder breaks in

Why go with the XPS? Do you own NV and a rangefinder?

I have a hatchet and plenty of hole saw attachments for my drill

My extensive training in tang soo do and aikido allows me to master any tactical environment, without need for such primitive means of defense. My hands are like katanas, and my chi is like an arrow, to villains!

Oh fuck off. Just walk down your street and bam, a loaded handgun and a bloody bag of drugs right there

Because I live in California...

I'm afraid I'd end up using it on myself in a moment of weakness.

intruder has a gun

So you have to check the box that says "Mental illness"
>No need to elaborate why

not yet

And here's her driving with a bikini.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp40sJkLikY

History of mental illness, i can shoot other peoples guns still though and the local ranges all keep guns for members without guns to use. I make do.

>2017
>not owning at least 1 energy weapon

Cant afford it

>Because im poor as fuck

No.

Energy weapons are regulated af. Shoot one drone down and you're getting calls from the FAA.

Money.
As soon as I can get one I will.

that looks like shit

Why would he need a gun in very white suburbs

But i do, even living in commiefornia. I got 3 handguns, 1 shotgun, 4 rifles and 1 pdw.

A

Some of those prices do need to be updated
A shitty mosin usually goes for $250-$350 where I'm at
I see some SKSes that are $400, but most I see arre $500-$600 at my local gun stores

Second Amendment

I'll turn your organs into shit, from outside, through your walls.

Get a .22 for practice. They're affordable and lots of fun since you can plow through ammo.100 rounds is about $20.

You think niggers don't come into the suburbs to rob homes?

because im not part of the kings guard or royal enforcement of law under the sheriff. i am a loyal subject to the king who has no need for such weapons of war, since i intend to obey the kingship and serve to the fullest extent, including giving my life for the kings family and providing my daughter as entertainment for the kings nephews

i am...a briton

Nothing, but I'm hungover from poker last night.
What's the gun second from the top? It looks like a modified SKS.

.22 lr? Even getting cci 50rds are like 5-8 bucks here in CA. If 22 magnum then disregard, I don't look at those pricing much since I don't own a gun for that caliber.

because i live in shitty country and it is illegal here

Why don't you just buy 9mm and practice with a caliber that you'd actually use...

dragunov svd?

> He thinks I'm a poorfag who lives in a shit neighborhood

Step up your game OP. Don't be a bitch and get a better job.

That looks like a Romanian PSL. Shoots 7.62x54mmR and is based off the RPK. Though it looks like and fills the role of an SVD.

I'm not a rural and suburban retard.

So there's no criminals in your city?

Good on you, as long as you understand and dont have a problem with others with level heads owning guns.
Liberals with your affliction project that attitude on others and think just because they are unstable that everyone else is too.
Really boils my brocoli.

all that slavshit

why don't you own a MKIV, they're just as cheap as nuggets these days

I own three. But this isn't /k, fag, so go spew your faux COD-based opinions on guns over there. Also stay off my range, I'm sick of seeing your collapsible stock Ruger 10/22s and mountain dew cans everywhere

I own 5. Only one is an assault weapon though :'(

And people like you are why this country can't have nice things.

Yeah .22 lr, I was rounding up. I just got 100 rounds since I thought I was going shooting this weekend and I think I only laid $15 with taxes. All the guns are cheaper so you can get practice on a handgun and not worry when it goes out after 3000 rounds since it's just your fun gun.

i can't

Im poor as fuck and dont know what to buy

>Smith and Wesson M&P 15
>$530

Bull
Fucking
Shit

Either that or I need to know where this guy shops.

>Only one is an assault weapon though
Step up senpai
>inb4 poorfag
I probably make more than anyone else ITT im just a shekel hoarder

Pretty soon you will be a subject of the sultan. Caliphate of londinistan is just the beginning

gunbroker.com/item/646490721

$430

Just did a google search and I'm seeing several of them at or around that price. Here's one:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16 AS BLK 30

But I mean, with shipping and the transfer fee it's obviously going to be more.

cali here...
bcuz that'll make a me a evil according to my facebook friends

Lurk on /k/ for a while
I eneded up buying 3 within a year of browsing there

Low crime rates, hunting being expensive, and high cost of ownership.

It's a tool with the sole use of killing people who want to kill you.