Why marry a white woman when they get disgusting after 25?

Why marry a white woman when they get disgusting after 25?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

they are always disgusting

they being to be disgusting at 13
then at 18 she a whore
then at 20 she more big of the whore
then at 25 she the age of milk
at 30 rotten milk

at 40 single mether

white woman is the shit woman

That girl is so fucking average it wraps around and turns her into an 11

>marrying a woman who will cuck you with a couple of black bulls and three of her white co-workers, refuse to do house chores alone and blackmail you for sex then take half your money in divorce
I'll pass and keep my muslim women thank you

Because having children that will be succesful in life and repeat that process is more important than your level of sexual attraction to your wife.
"Waahhh I'm not in love anymore. Wahhh"

yes Beholder I like Beholder

Why marry anyone? Artificial wombs and maid bots will make human women obsolete.

That's the best part, she is a mess and obtainable on any level. She is cute enough to love and cuddle forever.

this, it's absolutely bizarre how attractive this makes her

Because women under 25 are children who will fuck you over and do crazy shit

I don't really care about having children. I want to enjoy my life and have a partner that will look good for a long time.

Beauty is actually positively correlated with average face proximity so it's not surprising

she looks like an easy best friend

But niggers are ugly from birth?

Relapsing are we, Niall?

Jejeje, Tibia is great.

Because you get disgusting after 35. Gotta hedge your bets on your future. Have kids and learn to love your wife for reasons other than being a fucktoy.

You have less time than you think.

Marry a fellow nigger, leave our women alone Dwayne

Yes goy, don't aim for anything under 25, let them be independent, listen to our media and whore themselves out on social media all teenage years and early 20s and then when they've ridden tyrone and chad enough then they will be intelligent enough for you and you can marry them.

>they get disgusting after 25
They also get weird ideas and are more neurotic/unstable, they act more and more like loan shark, like you owe them something and you're behind

We don't jejeje, stop posing as a Tibia player

Thats why you have daughters so when your wife gets old and busted you can just fuck your daughters instead.

what happened to her teeth?

My wife is 41 years old. She had a severe TBI which damaged her hypothalamus and pituitary gland - making them overactive. Neurologist says she's experiencing a perpetual puberty. Looks 19 years old! Not a gray hair, tight pussy, firm breasts, natural scent is intoxicating!

Unfortunately, she also has epilepsy, diabetes, mobility problems, poor memory, mentality of an 11 year old girl...

She hit the wall in the worst way; take the good with the bad, I guess.

marry a few years younger then live with it

Worth it. How do I do this to my wife? Just bash her head?

Came to America from bongistan

>mentality of an 11 year old girl
thats an improvement

>epilepsy, diabetes, mobility problems, poor memory, mentality of an 11 year old girl...
I'm not seeing the problem.

Way cuter on the left. The right just looks like any other generic whore.

>When women are so shit that men make their own women that do everything that women do but better.

so you have a loli with the body of a 19 year old

>Because having children that will be succesful in life and repeat that process is more important than your level of sexual attraction to your wife.
So that's all there is to life?
You're worthless

Americans like bleaching their teeth white. They aren't any healthier they are just masked like how makeup masks the skin.

What else is there hedonist faggot?

pics

>maid bots
>not fully customizable synthetic humans that are completely obedient to you

Because the alternative is fucking disgusting niggers or chinks. Da faq you mean why

Is the stuff on her ED article about being a drug addict true?

Well why marry if you're just with a woman for her looks?
>implying you yourself won't look like shit after 25

user I...
Man, that's the WHOLE fucking point of marriage, for the woman to keep the man by her side to raise her children after she turns disgusting.
They are the ones that benefit from it, not us. If women fucked up their own invention and now we question why we ever done, good fucking riddance.

Hi Korean user, how's your day going?

Men always look like shit.

Mentality of an 11 year old is an improvement. Post us the damage reports so that we can see about improving some of our women mate.

>men looking like shit after 25
pls
but desu most women start looking like shit after 25

Than you should be most concerned with making lots of money and hitting the gym.

Nah but it's definitely more important than your high standards for looks being met before your lil snowflake heart can be happy

Pretty much this. It's the tried-and-true method. 3-10 years younger, and most men are content for the rest of their lives. Sure, you'll still turn your head from time to time when a 18 year old sexy thing walks by, but as you get older you realize they're useless to you.

Plus, once you're past 30, you stop being as horny as you once were. It's a nice break from the frustrations of puberty and young adulthood. Your brain clears, and you start wanting to establish yourself, have a family, and start focusing on the future. Running around with girls who just want to party and 'live life to the fullest' gets tiresome.

In time, they start looking like immature retards who only spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e. I had a 30 year old buddy get sucked off by one, then she showed up claiming to be 16... She may have been, maybe not. But she insisted she was, and then used that to extort money from him every few weeks until eventually disappearing. He fucked up again, and lost his long-term girlfriend of 8 years. Young women are trouble and once you've fucked them, you realize how not-special they actually are.