*Feminist blocks your*

*Feminist blocks your*

>How do you react Sup Forums

Whip her in the face with a bullwhip. Then walk over her and make sure to stomp her head hard.

her ass looks a bit weird

I do a 360 and walk away.

It's injected with silicone

>American athletes

Grab her by the ass and tell her to get to the bedroom because ima bout to beat that pussy up

McKayla's new thiccness is triggering the feminists silly

Because it's fake. This Kim Kardashian injection trend is cancer.

Open the door for our islamic refugees.

yeah. thought so too. you can see some weird edges at the sides. like the outline of an implant or one of these "reverse liposuctions"

How would anyone purposely do that to themselves...

*unzips dick*
"well don't just stare at it, eat it"

Because American got blacked years ago and now Asses are for some reason the hottest thing in the planet over there.
The rest of us aren't baboons so prefer tits.

Fuck her right in the silicone hole.

It's extremely popular. Most of those Instagram models have done this.

No dick, no ring

the hair is a fucking joke

why are women less attractive the harder they try

"Excuse me, sir. You're in my way."

yeah it looks retarded. i heard somewhere that if you gain weight (like during pregnancy, when its basically unavoidable) your ass will get unproportionally fatter than the rest of your body since you artifically increased the amount of fat cells in your ass. then it looks like you have shit your diaper 24/7

Most Brazilian big butts are fake. It's not a land of "superior ass genetics" any more than any other mixed country, they just injected liquids into ass cheeks for the longest.

Shes trying to draw attention away from her literal 2 year old looking face and onto her hair

*Gets anxious*
*Evict eye contact*
*Run away*

Grab her by the pussy.

MissAlice_94 went from a small butt to a moderately round butt in about a year. She had some of those injections.

Its why little girls are so hot, they don't try.

wtf is this how kim kardasian ass got bigger? never saw this before. is this real?

Screenshotted for my edgy virgin folder. Thanks!

>Sup Forums's full of virgins and 12 year olds

hahahahahaha no wonder you little dicked faggots never get laid.
it's the jews' fault, right?

Wait, why would Mckayla Maroney, a gold medalist for olympic gymnastics, have silicone in her ass?

blocks my what? my dick with her asshole? what is she blocking?

Low energy bait.
You can do better than this

Because you and so many others are easily manipulated by women.

Kim Kardashian took an x-ray of her ass once to prove it's real... well, of course because the liquid is not solid it won't show anything.

I saw that to. It's like she's sitting while she's standing.

its usually not silicone, they just basically found a use for all of the fat they took from peoples liposuction, now they charge people like 5,000$ to inject it into their ass cheeks, and it also has to be redone every few years, so it keeps those practices rolling in the dough.

Silicone is lighter than fat. Athletes have taken to sucking out actual fat and replacing it with silicone to go faster. Since 'cosmetic' surgery is seen as something not related to performance it's a loophole in the performance enhancement laws.

I just made this up but it sounds pretty cool.

She's 21, way past her prime and not a gymnast anymore, just an old whore.

Id grab her by the penis

She getting thicc

She was cute before tho

punch her in the face and gut, push her down, flip her over and rape her pussy and ass until i cum 5 times inside of her. then strangle her with my barehands until i blow another nut into her and she dies from assfixyashion

She's trying to be a sex symbol and release an album.

Also, you will never have these lips around yoru cock.

Found the newfag.

No he'd twirl on the spot, drop his pants, and shit right in front of her.

>duck lips
>putting herself on display
Sickening.

She became a whore after the fappening.

The cultural marxism hits them so young these days

+ I bet she doesn't even go to the church anymore.

This guy gets it

Doesn't look fake to me

I've seen a lot of fake asses, hers looks real

But how are their rooms looking?

Fuck off. She is a classic case of an average butt blowing up into an unnatural shape.

Prove it

There are plenty of fake asses out there, but hers doesn't look fake at all

Hotdog her

Asses don't just blow up in size. Your genetics determine what it is. Also, you obviously have no eye for anatomy. I bet you are artistically retarded and can't measure human body well.