Thanks for my paying for my roads. :^)

Thanks for my paying for my roads. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0X0Xdh-fqus?t=120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No problem

is there no road tax upon registration/renewal of any road-going vehicles in burgerland?

you son of bitch! Try popping wheelie on MY STREET YOU YANKEE BOY!

>posted moments before jose, under insured througha Jewish insurance agency out of California, whose barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel, legally blind and tracked out on meth, thinks he's spotted a chupacabra riding on two wheels and swerved out if his lane to hit it head on

every state has their own

Most is paid for from gas tax.
Bikes need less gas.
Therefore they pay less for road.

>ride towards high traffic area
>lane split between the cars
>flip you off

Road infrastructure is primarily funded by gas tax

>Opens door.

you bastard boy Yankee boy. can someone please help me???????

>opens door while behind me chasing

>gets triggered because youre sitting in traffic in your minivan while someone else doesnt have to

Their vehicles are also significantly lighter and thus cause far less wear and tear on roads

Its ok Charles Darwin has it covered

I live in California and every time one of these fuckers almost clips my mirror when they split lanes I wanna open my door right before they pass

No I open the door when I see you lane splitting.
Then you die haha.

lots of jealous cage monkeys ITT

>cagers pay for roads
>bikers have fun on them
>cagers get buttmad
>pay for police to patrol them
>bikers elude police

Thanks for paying for my roads. You can keep the police though.

youtu.be/0X0Xdh-fqus?t=120

Is that you in the bush?

You cant just say he is dead. He can make a dodge roll to avoid your attack

I have a California model bike and it has all kinds of extra stuff on it like spark arrestors and charcoal cannisters etc. It's quite an old bike though. Is that kind of stuff still mandatory on bikes over there?

well in this thread we are running "Motor Cycle Gang Road Attacks" 1st edition which has no California model bikes.

they all love to fantasize about having the balls to open a door on a lane splitter lol.

R-roads?

I actually told my friend who lives in another state about how lane splitting reduces traffic and pollution, and thus mutually beneficial.

He didn't care, he talked about how he wanted to open his door on a bikers still. Cagers are just jealous as fuck.

Have fun in court doing this where lane splitting is legal

road rage and retarded thinking patterns seem like a sounds like an commonplace american phenomenon

>Cagers
I hate them too but only Squids and fags use that term.

>causes less traffic
>speeds off and away from my radius
I like em.

>almost
>wanna

get killed

>Not having the godly combination of both a car and a motorcycle
The car is better for long drives, groceries and moving large things but if you're not having passengers, not bringing anything you can't carry on your back, and just need to get from A to B then you can get there faster and cheaper on a bike.
Don't be a retard
>Obey the rules of the road
>Don't go above the speed limit
>All the gear, all the time
If you gotta go fast, go to a race track and do it legally so you don't have to get scraped from the front of a semi truck if you crash.

yeah that term is cringe as fuck. just as many dumb people on bikes

But most bikers don't look at it that way. They say they do, but the truth is they're just enthusiasts. It's a hobby for them, or a lifestyle even. And there's nothing wrong with being an enthusiast of something, but enthusiasts are passionate, and passionate bikers act like assholes on the road. They just do. You can tell me you don't, but that's bullshit, because you're a biker, which means you have hobby blindness. People don't just fall into driving a bike instead of a car. They seek that path consciously and at a higher effort than car drivers select to be car drivers.

Also, bikers are fags.

You can say what you like only knowing me anonymously, but it was easier, cheaper, and less time consuming for me to learn to ride a motorcycle before I could afford a car and driving lessons - especially with insurance rates when you're in your early 20's.
You shouldn't fuck around on the road no matter what you're driving, it's not worth the repercussions.

>implying car drivers check their mirrors often enough to see us

go back to scrolling through your facebook, the traffic light is still red.