Happy Birthday Israel!

On this day, May 14th, in 1948, the great nation of Israel declared independence, in what has since been called Israel's Independence Day, or Yom Ha'atzmaut.

ITT we congratulate Israel for their amazing perseverance and determination in the face of hostile neighbors and an arab-dominated globalist UN.

Praise Israel! Praise nationalism! Praise national sovereignty against globalists!

>UN VOTE 1947
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzxod60_Vbs
>Full Recording - Israeli Declaration of Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_LlKE9OMQ

>Marking Israel's 69th anniversary
youtube.com/watch?v=QPJN0pUDY_Y

And remember:
>As long as in the hearth, within,
>A jewish soul still yearns,
>And onward, towards the ends of the east,
>an eye still gazes toward Zion;

>Our hope is not yet lost,
>The hope two thousand years old
>To be a free nation in our land,
>The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Shalom

youtube.com/watch?v=NKIbZlOI790
youtube.com/watch?v=sNZgaS-m7xY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine#The_vote
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_annexation_of_the_West_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_I_Accord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza–Jericho_Agreement
pastebin.com/p5H8uASi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b8

GOD BLESS OUR GREATEST ALLY!

Long Live Fascist Israel! Death to all Arabs, Long Live the Jewish people

Daily reminder

Fuck off. If you aren't willing to lay down your life for the Jewish people, Sup Forums doesn't want you here.

FREE KURDISTAN! FREE JUDEA AND SAMARIA FROM ARAB OCCUPATION!

Fuck off. Israel is the only white country in the middle east defending herself against sand niggers.

Why do some Jews have such bright eyes?

Long live yisrael!

> POG sluts again
Please stop posting this. These cunts are a disgrace to men who died on the battlefield

All the German babies they stole after WW2.

Explain this then?

Israel is /ourguy/

israel rocks

friendly reminder that Israel is a make-believe place just like Hogwarts and Zionism is Judaism for dumb goys.

Delet this

Proud to have voted in favor!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine#The_vote

>implying arabs deserve to live

> poos
> slimes
> island niggers
> europe's niggers
Miss anybody?

so you're a jewish shill ;)

>implying Jews deserve to live

Holy shit don't you people get tired of this fake as fuck map?

Nice meme map of lies

>fake as fuck
White people don't say this.
Stop being Jewish.

basically cuba, poos (muslim influence) and muslims, and their rapebabies in Greece

B.H. these naziboos will taste blade

Shilling threads like this are welcome!

You can spot all the rats in it.

Time to get drunk

> same meme map in the same thread
I can't believe we are losing a meme war started by arabs of all people

Happy birthday Israel!!

you voted right too

Are you by any chance the MIGA BR? I miss the MIGA BR.

>same meme map
why not debunk either one then? go ahead. i'll wait.

What a bunch of hooked noses!

Light the oven now.

Worldwide Kikery, the worst kind of jewry

Fucking rats, smuggling manlets.

huh m8, that's not me

again? it's literal fake news

Sure. Marking mandate british land that is currently a mix of immigrants from all over as "Palestine" is a technical truth of geographic naming, made to imply the existance of a Palestinian state that did not exist.
Those maps always conveniently forget that "Transjordania" was part of Mandatory Palestine and is the Arabic state the Bongs promised to create on mandatory Palestinian Land.

These maps always mark pre-67 west bank as "Palestine" when it was Jordanian territory. It was conquered from Jordan in a defensive war, therefore occupation is legal. Jordan never negotiated for it because they don't want those niggers so settlement annexation is legal.

All that from a casual lookover. I could go nitpicking too, but if you want to hate Israel, start by avoiding the more obvious fallacies that I stated above. They are the BIG lies Paleshits memed into the western collective subconscious. Really, their best meme was naming themselves Palestinians, after the land. Too bad their language does not have a P sound so they always chant "Free Balestine"

off to the oven children of satan with all your moloch worshipping enablers

> literal pedo worshipper

>i support zionism too but thats not me m8!
k.

>its fake news because i say so
this is why youre losing to me.

Look at how the Jews talks often but says very little.

Israel is a make-believe land.
Israel exists only in the Jewish religion.
The Jews have no homeland, which is why their desert rat god forced them to wander the desert for 40 years and had to promise to give them a land..which really means the Jews decided to steal some land one day and call it Israel.

> answers to another guy
LEL JEW YOU DID NOT DEBUNK YOU JUST MEMED
> answers to me
TLDR FUCK YOU JEW GET MEMED ON

don't forget your place, little wandering dog.

Make Israel drink its own poison.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael
#EndJewishPrivilege

It's between your mother's legs, memelord. Posts like yours are the reason all discussion on Sup Forums is dead.

> posting Israeli flag on (((them)))
Half of the people in that picture are doing their best to destroy Israel.

> literally have muslim parliament members

I've reduced you to yo mama jokes.

none of those people are israeli

What does based Moshe Feiglin defend?
>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem
>Go back to espousing the basic values of national identity and having values (Says Trump Movement is a global movement doing exactly this)
>Keep allied to the US, but as two sovereign states
>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex
>Stop pretending "Palestine" is anything but fake news. They're called "arabs"
>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.
>Taking no money from christian organizations. Jews got to stand on their feet
>To give the state of Israel a horizon of freedom and fulfill our historical goals as a Jewish nation, and fill our public life with a meaningful life, creating this special free Jewish culture that should be created. Israel should not be just another state, but a proper jewish state.
>The syria strike was great, but Israel should have done it, they are the original superpower of the region, "and because we are running away from our identity we don’t realize that we are the solution."

Inspiration vid
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs

Article for more info
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon

You reduced yourself to empty meming first. Either discuss like a man or enjoy the bants. Don't dodge and weave like what you describe as Jews do.

pic related

Next MIGA thread when

>based Moshe
hi MOSSAD

Congratulations!
As long as the Jews don't become as dumb and degenerate as the goyim it will last a long time.

Don't forget who your people are, I havent.

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs.These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans, as "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture
>the original "evil spirits" in man's most ancient religions

SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

What a goddess

Better. Trust me when I say, Israel hates (((them))) just as much.

>israel hates the diaspora which it uses to protect itself

try harder

Now who's speaking a lot and saying nothing?

we celebrate independence day on 5 aear on the Hebrew calendar we don't celebrate it today

Why try? The diaspora is full of leftie kykes who "Free Balestine" because "We are jews but not zionists love us goyim"
Traitors are worse than enemies.

>gave sources for every claim made
Stay mad, little wandering :^)

This thread makes me physically fucking nauseous

Don't insult my waifu by comparing her to Mrs. Bibi

There is no such thing as left and right.
I know this, you know this, the diaspora knows this.

why do these threads exist.
I don't come here to be reminded of this shithole.

You talk Palestine, I answer "Palestine", you weave to memes, I answer memes, you weave to religion and ancient Zoroastrians. I know nothing about that, but why bother researching to reply to you? You will weave back to "Palestine"

(((they))) are each worth 5 of you parasites, a piece. Fuck Israel.

fuck off

Okay, then replace the word leftie kykes with globalist, virtue signalling, ahmed lover kykes, who hate Israel because by being a Nationalist state it reduces from their sympathy power.

You post a map that anyone who knows even a little about the region knows is fake, and I posted the real map.

Map 1 puts as "jewish" only private land (mulk) owned by jews, and makes every other piece of land (miri owned by the government - i.e. ottomans and then brits - and suitable for agriculture, uncultivated miri called mahlul and mawat, unreclaimed land that was around 50 to 60% of the land - its a desert after all) as if it belonged to "Palestine" (which would make bongs palestinians), which wasn't a country and didn't have a government. Calling the land "palestinian" is a ridiculous lie.

Map 2 is accurate but ignores the fact that ar*bs voted no, jews voted yes. They thought they could take it all by force and got btfo several times.

Map 3 is another lie, since "Palestine" didn't admnister shit back then, and still didn't exist as a government. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli war Egypt occupied (and ruled) Gaza and Jordan annexed Judea and Samaria, ruling it. Again, no such country as "Palestine".

The last map shows the first territory ever to be controlled by a palestinian country (which promptly had a civil war and divided into de facto two governments).

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_annexation_of_the_West_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_I_Accord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza–Jericho_Agreement

Pick a book once in your life stormfag

You're too easy to bait, user.

Hey, Ahmed, here to protect those who let you into Europe?

Fuck off favela monkey

glad to have started the moshemissile movement

Are you MIGABR? I never knew about this guy until your first thread. Voting for him ASAP.

Happy inveypendence chosen owners

>who hate israel
then explain pic related here Israel is a make-believe land, just like Hogwarts. It's a religious concept with no basis in reality. Israel is an illegal State that was formed when America first accepted Zionism. Now, you MOSSAD shills wants to create Greater Israel, and are behind the sudden wave of Nationalism and Zionism in America.

Do you think we dont know?..
Do you think we're not just waiting for the right time to BTFO Israel?

Genetic sewage. This is what the elite in kikehive get to inseminate.

I saw it on dailywire and had to meme him into office. Yes. I'll be namefag now

> literally posting the occasional bighat kyke who literally dresses to identify himself as an extremist who hates goys only about almost as much as he hates me for not wearing that hat
Literally shown by census and pols to be a minority, unlike slimes who are shown by census to be mostly terrorists and sympathizers.
Also.

> trying to force le hogwarts meme
Palestine is literally narnia

nice argument

I come literally 3 times a day looking for daily MIGA and get disappointed to not find it. Make a pastebin and link it up, so I can occasionaly pick it up.

>when your only reply is 'muh (((polls)))!
The land which is now Israel was once called Canaan. It was Arab land. Jews started stealing it a long time ago. Please don't be uneducated.

see above

> arabs are canaanites
I thought "we wuz kradlez" or "we were cradle" or some kind of shit?

>Happy Birthday Israel!

No liberty candles this time?

pastebin.com/p5H8uASi
fixed

I put it in the last one I made 2 days ago.

There was one yesterday but it didn't catch on

Thanks, brah.

Canaanites were Canaanites.
They were a Semitic people.
Their land was healthy, rich and peaceful thanks to the purple dyes they produced.
Then the Jews got there...and now it's shit.

Don't deny history.