The royal family are Zionist Jews

They killed princess Diana because she was going to marry an Arabian man and expose the British and Zionist Israel for their crimes against humanity in the establishment of Israel and the genocide of the Palestinian and the annexation of Palestine.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think its just because she would have had coffee coloured children

Explain prince harry

Nope they helped make everybody think it's the jews when it was royal family all along

brits always serve the jew, this thing of anglo being cocksuckers isnt new

Not in direct line for throne

People think she sustained fatal injuries from a car crash.

This. If anything the royals might've just killed her to keep from having Arab blood in the royalty.

Burn the coal hit the pole

>genocide of the Palestinian

You're retarded

It was a ritual sacrifice to Diana the moon goddess. m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs

Would they care. Harry is still going to have shitskin children who could eventually take the throne

Don't be so naive. She knew for a long time before that she was being set up to be killed.

In any case they would be like octaroon.

you're welcome.

Why does everyone think it was a conspiracy?

It genuinely looks like it was indeed a sad accident

If they are actually Jewish someone give me some proof besides just one picture

A sad accident that solved many problems indeed.

They are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

They believe they are a tribe, or a lost tribe of Israel..

>royal family says they descnd from (((David)))

Males in the jewish '"royal'" family have dicks cut, as the jews and their servants in the usa.

There was a spanish magazine with the photo of Prince William CUT DICK, taken while pissing during a fox hunt innawoods.

get gassed kike

The Queen literally sits on top of the Stone of Jacob. It's in the throne for coronation.

I'm always surprised at how few people Sup Forums realise that the royal family is probably the closest we can get to publically seeing (((the final boss))) - with the exception of maybe the Vatican

I always thought SIS killed her by order of your "majesty".

I-I'm going to need proof on Harry being cut. For scientific reasons.

William*

If they are Jewish then that means the Queen's mother had to be as well, since she came from outside the bloodline I would suspect her as a good place to start digging

Anyone have intel? Was Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Jewish?

don't make me drop your credit rating further

Here is the Mother of the Queen Mother, what do you guys think

Wrong. The Jews we see today, are the Final boss.

They've been running banks since before Jesus existed. They are the most powerful.

Then comes the Vatican, then comes the Monarchy.

What we are witnessing right now is essentially revenge on christians from 1. Jews 2. The Vatican (i.e. for the protestant reformation) and the Monarchy for us separating from Britain.

Here's proof.
On a serious note, our mi5/mi6 are ran by Israel. They killed Diana.

Yeah I was led to believe as much as well. I'm interested in the Royal bloodline too though. But I am starting to suspect this is a slide thread.

>she was going to marry an Arabian man
Is there something that displays more Britishness than constantly struggeling to destroy yourselves?

>Palistine
>People
Yeah, no. There never was a 'Palistine' until Israel was created. Then all of the sudden everyone was like "HEY WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT PALISTINE?" and everyone else was like "What the fuck IS Palistine?"

Funny i deal with Syrian Catholic jews all the time.

Syrian catholic jews
>SYRIAN
Key word there.

Catholic jews?

Fuck off Schlomo. Israel was created in 1948. Here's the balfour declaration from 1917 to pander to the Jews in exchange for help in ww1:
>His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.