PRESERVE HISTORY
BLOOD AND SOIL
RAHOWA

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/his-kampf/524505/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NATSOCS, GET IN HERE NOW!

Help us create a fight a song!

Richard Spencer if you're reading this you need to start a group ASAP. And answer my emails from January you prick

/controlled op general/

Spencer is single-handedly turning the alt-right into a laughing stock.

Don't worry, I'm working on it. What happened last night is just the beginning. What was your email address again?

Pic-related is you. How does it feel to be a civic nationalist cuck? You are not welcome here or on Sup Forums for any matter.

>RaHoWa
good luck with that ass blated wite boi

How does it feel to be brainwashed following a puppet shill, faggots.

ourguy

And you will be hanging from a tree with that attitude, my Based Black Man.

>t. paid shill

nobody here cared about Spencer until he started doing retarded shit. now all of a sudden he's an cool guy? fuck off.

yes come to my region and see how well you will be treated by the locals and proceed to hang 30 million people

Good goy, stay inside on your computer. Do not organize

altrightdc, just want to help out in any way

jerking off to BLACKED is a better use of time than following Richard Spencer

There's nothing wrong with applying Zionist ideals for white countries, user. If kikes can do it, then why can't we?
Either you're a nigger or a kike. One of those. But Spencer is /ourguy/ and always has been /ourguy/ for /new/ and old/pol/ alike.
Once >we highjack Calexit for the white superstate advancement, it will be you that will be not there to witness it, nigger.

A new profile on Richard Spencer, leader of the American Nazi Party, came out today. It's like 8k words and the number one article on The Atlantic right now.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/his-kampf/524505/

SeeThis is why you will be called a cuck everywhere you go, user.

Now this is shitposting. Hail Tulsi

good goy. use this label and ruin your lives
you didnt have any power when you were anons with free speech, trump just lucked his way into office

This. We never wanted or used the label

I don't know about those torches man, there are too many, too much smoke, it's un healthy.
Also, why do they all wear different clothes, they need a uniform for europes sake
brownshirt pls

I wonder how (((The Atlantic))) gets all these exclusives with Spencer?

Didn't I inform you that nu/pol/ cucks aren't allowed to be posting on this board and perhaps, Sup Forums in general? It's against the rules by popular opinion, friendo.

Low effort shilling, Cadre. You'll have to do better than that.

Because the guy knew Spencer as a kid. Because Spencer's strategy is clearly to maximize his media exposure. What are you implying ?

Oy vey. Let my people go.

He most likely disavowed the alt lite recently. So this is moot. Probably a fake as well.

Lol it's cute calling me nu when ive been here since the start

Since when, since r/The_Donald discovered it?

>everyone that doesn't larp as a WN is Cadre
Such low energy

Implying? I'm directly saying you're falling for controlled opposition

>implying anyone that has been here since /new/ days isn't a WN
And that's where you're wrong, friendo.

Since ron Paul b. The whole reason Spencer was handled into this position is because the republican party noticed the waves we were causing

>w-what? Haha he's pretending to be retarded
>also fake
Do you think before you type?

He's not at all condoning it, nigger. He's just making that assertion. It has no emotion whatsoever. Maybe you should stop thinking with your feefees only, but I guess this is what one year wasting your life on Reddit brings you, Cadre.

Divide and conquer: the post

There is no stopping this train, youre wasting your time.

How can a California drowning in a sea of leftists do to help the movement other than self improvement and starting a white family, got both of those covered

Christ, Spencer is fucking retarded...

I've been looking at this photo all day. They aee actually defending a great piece of white civilization while all these butthurt faggots write dumb shit and do nothing

These shills are desperate

This shit sure has the media frothing at the mouth. Look at the "coverage" from the usual suspects.

>NBC
>New York Daily News
>Slate
>ThinkProgress
>Washington Post

Every one of them trying so, so hard to spin their 'racist' angle.

Oy vey goyim! Eyes on your message is bad! Stay on this Indonesian r/c car enthusiast forum where we control the narrative! Expose is bad goyim!

You are retarded, using Israel as a model isn't the same thing as being Israel's ally.

Let them call us racist. Because this type of coverage is good and only emboldens us. If more alt-right chapters utilize this form of activism, then we will be a widespread movement and white nationalism and identity will undergo a renaissance just like we've been planning all this time.

I'm loving all these obvious newfags and redditors that are completely ignorant to the fact that Richard Spencer has been around for years. He's been preaching the same rhetoric for awhile now, it's only because the MSM attempted to slander the Trump movement by saying Spencer was some ally to Trump when in reality, he isn't.

I personally voted for Trump but that doesn't mean he's the same as Spencer, I just couldn't bare Hillary's pro-refugee policies. All of you claiming Spencer is a shill need to return to T_D and realize Civic Nationalism doesn't work. Africans and Hispanics don't like you, they leer at you and the moment you're a minority shall lash out at you as proven countless times in history.

T_D is filled with non-white mutts who cling to Civic Nationalism as that's all they have, and ever will have in their pathetic existence. They're lacking a proper heritage, ancestral knowledge and so on therefore run around screaming "civic nationalism is great mane nigguh wes all the same b."

In fact, most would call Adolf Hitler (if he ran today) a CIA Controlled Opposition as he proposed the relocation of Jews to their own space or the "holy land" as they call it. Unfortunately, Middle Eastern leaders condemned Adolf Hitler as they claimed the Jews would simply come to their nations, leaving Hitler with no options aside from rounding them into camps.

Youre 100% correct, but also replying to a kike shill. They pop up anytime Spencer is mentioned because theyre afraid.

We are winning and getting closer to our goal. The opposition is losing their shit because they know we are winning

He's trending on twitter.

My man.
Afraid of what? We here are all physically, mentally, and personally stronger than the kike you are. There is a reason why the whites will defeat the Jews first before anyone else when the inevitable happening occurs. Your sheepish, catatonic self is gas fodder as it presents itself.

>statue possessive removal
What a disgusting way to phrase it and structure the clause.
>Torch-wielding 'alt-right' group protests the removal of the statue

You guys love sucking Spencers dick in every single thread, but you're just larping faggots who forgot the number one rule is that you've got to be funny. This is Pussy hat tier shit

Uh user, we're not LARPing. Did you see what happened in Charlottesville last night? We're in for a lot more coming ahead, and it could be slow and painful for you to witness so much that you will lose the consciousness to try and stop it yourself, if you ever plan on utilizing your weak autistic self against >us.

>nuggies
Fucking peasant

>For What It's Worth plays

yea dicky spencer just gave the left and mayor more ammo to get the statue removed. BASED HURRR!

This

>14 words

And I'm sure an armed militia will be there next time to shoot them on site. You realize the Second Amendment exists, right kike?

>armed militia

you just went full larp kid

I wish I had gone to this instead of the Boston rally.

>number one rule is that you've got to be funny
So you were one of those autists flying a Kekistan flag and shouting memes at Boston? Real funny.

It's funny because it isn't LARPing. Oh and, the number one rule isn't to be funny, where'd that come from? You do realize nobody takes the Alternative Right seriously because it's filled with non-white mongrels who walk around screaming memes, wearing meme apparel and collect meme folders, but most of all believe they've summoned some "ancient god" just because of randomly rolling numbers. That's genuine autism.

It's what happens when you give a bunch of sheltered manchildren a platform, except they're damaging the image of the Right. They've become the SJWs they hate so much and it's dismal. If you even slightly disagree with their "God Emperor", they'll viciously attack you and swear you're a shill.

Most of all, what are you doing? Richard Spencer and Identity Europa are actively campaigning and organizing compared to the people who preach "le based pedes based black man right???"

I think it's time for you to return to T_D friend, oh and take your shitty E-Celebs with you.

Lot of people calling him fat on twitter right now

Wait for it to happen, kike. Just you fucking wait for it to happen. Why not you just go down there and investigate yourself, kike? We'll shoot you too if you come off as Jewy.

Gas the alt-right skypes.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm christian you tard. talk tough shit but you won't put your name to it like you advocate because your controlled opposition.

Do you prefer rope? Either way desecrating history is grounds for killing.

My man.

Spencerfags are cancer. The statues are still going down, and you've given the media excellent propaganda that's hard for us to countersignal.

>your
Proof you're a nigger then. I'm sure you'd love the good ol' lynching then, Based Black Guy.

>@pattonoswald

I hope he doesn't take the bait, he's subjected himself to enough torture.

See
Or you're a cuck if you disagree with this. Check this as well to know who we really are here.

Who is "us"?

I'm not a nigger I'm just typing fast without proofreading

>following controlled opposition
ISHYGDDT

Seems staged

fuccin BASED

No, he has a point. Spencer was at his best being punched in the face. The image that his words were so dangerous they couldn't be spoken was worth so much more than his actual words.

As an orator he's about as useful as Amy Schumer's gym membership card. He couldn't sell Hermann Goering on white nationalism, let along a normie. He has the raw, unbridled charisma of a stuttering telemarketer interrupting you at dinner.

did someone say RAHOWA???

Your post pretty much confirms that Altright cancer is as much a threat as T_D cancer. You faggots tolerate zero criticism of your precious leaders, don't make good jokes, circle jerk over how much a "difference" you've made and have this sense of moral supriority over those whours don want to be aTrenton whores. Where did you fags come from is the question.

>tfw you will never kill every single american using peanut sized nukes hidden in their popcorn

This, even Kike Enoch is a far, far better speaker.

I always thought shills who couldnt come up with anything other than "t_d" or "by/pol/" were stormfags. Come to find out theyre kikes, quite the twist I must admit.

Oy vey, yes, at least watching BLACKED gets me off AND it's straight, whereas (((Dick Spencer))) is gay and controlled Jewish opposition. I think miscegenation is wrong, obviously, I don't know why I enjoy watching these shiksa sluts get railed by BBC, definitely preferable to getting mentally railed by gross gay Dick.

Good comment user. I would give you an upvote, but have a (You). Someone get this BASED patriot a brick!

Dear TRS, Sup Forums is not your personal army. Now get the fuck off my board.
>INB4 REEEEEEEEE T_D KIKE CADRE!
Come up with better insults, niggers. You faggots are controlled opposition and Dicky Spencer is an obvious CIA plant. NatSoc posters are welcome here but we're not your personal LARP army.

>majority of Virginians against taking down the monuments
>Zero coverage
>A squad of larping autists show up to get attention
>Wall to wall media coverage

Really makes you think.

He might be a shitty orator. He might have a nigger IQ. He even might have enough retard followers on the Internet.
But he has no conservative fiscal or social stances whatsoever. He is a leftist white supremacist.
And no one with a brain should follow this faggot. Especially into public while defacto supporting his shitty speeches

you need to take your meds

Hey there mr goldstein! Still think that nonwhites are going to see the light of the constitution and free markets don't you?

Fuck off Richard Spenser is a moron

>NatSoc posters are welcome here but
>You faggots are controlled opposition
>Posting trump may-may with meme-text and an erased watermark
Get the fuck out of here you nonwhite civic nationalist cuck. Everybody who fights for white interests and opposes the kikes is fine in my book.

How old are you? Are you a fucking commie or do you just read too much National Review? Your rhetoric sounds like something a 50 something year old conservacuck would post on his facebook wall
>Hurr durr white supremacist! (Even though Richard Spencer has never once identified as one)
>Hurr durr dems r duh real racists identity politics is for liberals!