Are the jews behind the obesity epidemic in america?

Are the jews behind the obesity epidemic in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/27/canadian-restaurant-chain-introduces-burger-topped-with-crumbled-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/74671344/
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a Canadian burger, you tard.

no

exactly

So yes?

I could have sworn this was a funny shopped maymay but it's fucking real.

>Ontario burger restaurant The Works has a new special on its menu: the Reese PBC. It's a hamburger —you know, ground beef — stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Candy.

R A R E
A
R
E

The water fluoridation slows down the metabolism, along with shaving off a few IQ points.

Even many of the most redpilled of us burgers are afraid of broaching the fluoride subject, because it's so depressing how much our government hates us.

you dont feel full when you eat food with no nutrition, you just keep on eating

>no
So you admit it?

Redpill me on Reese. I tried it once and it was so absolutely fucking disgusting I nearly threw up. I threw the rest away.

What's the appeal? Why do americans love this shit so much? Do they not have Milka in USA?

how and why the fuck would you put reese's peanut butter cups into fucking hamburger meat

i know a good burger when I see one, and that definitely is not one

I'm american and I find that disgusting

peanut butter compliments meat flavors very well, and the bitter-sweetness of the chocolate would help enhance the flavor overall.

Topped with the smoked bacon and fried onion and you've got a very complex & well-thought out meal.

People just have an impulsive negative reaction to it because they don't understand flavor profiles.

how do you pronounce reese without the s at the end

jewish food is a nutritional nightmare.

let's invent the most dense, high-calorie imaginable: the bagel.

now let's put pure fat on there: cream cheese and schmaltz.

and don't forgot the nitrite-filled, artery-clogging cured meat.

What is milka?

>People just have an impulsive negative reaction to it because they don't understand flavor profiles.
Or maybe because they don't want to eat 3000 calorie burgers full of fat and sugar.

You don't have Milka in USA? Really? How is that possible. You gotta be trolling me.

Nice try, JIDF

We do. I had one once, it was pretty good

They have a lot of different flavors which is cool

I've never had it b4, looks good though.

Yeah and over here we get like half a dozen of new flavors a year for a limited time.

The new one with peanuts and caramel is fucking amazing. Also, milka with Oreo flavor is good.

That's not even American, you imbecile. We call them Reese's, not just Reese.

Liar.

I love how you never factor in texture. You could have some science lab droopy chunky nutrition mix that activates not only your flavor receptors but also your almonds, but if it has the texture of puke no one will want it. Who the fuck wants drippy peanut butter and chocolate mixing with burger grease fuck off.

>What is milka?

No its the corn subsidies. Free market would fix obesity.

Pls no bully :(

>candy with meat
You have to go back.

HOLY SHIT GOING THERE NOW

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/27/canadian-restaurant-chain-introduces-burger-topped-with-crumbled-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/74671344/

CANADIAN

>No its the corn subsidies
Explain por favor

nitrites are not bad for you. more nitrate in spinach than in cured meat. got bad rep in nutrition culture from idiots back in the day.

bagels with cream cheese are so good though man

haven't had one in forever though

ohmygah

i want one

I've seen chocolate and peanut butter burgers in Taiwan. Never seen them in America.

We grow stupidly excessive amounts of corn and pump HFCS (basically liquid diabeetus) into everything.

Nothing compares to a double whopper with cheese and bacon

jews are behind everything.

welcome newfriend

"Heart-stopping? Canadian restaurant chain debuts Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-stuffed burger"

Canada isn't America you fucking spic.

Whatever happened to Harvey's in Canada?
The one across the border in Windsor's been gone for years and I miss having my burger made a beautiful thing.

No. Stupidity, muh American exceptionally, I DON'T WANT TO LET LE EVIL GOVERNMENT TELL ME WHAT TO EAT mentality. There's a reason why only niggers, body positive SJW and southern conservatives are the only fat fucks in this country.

Americans are just lazy.
It's probably the Jews, though.

Pic is a deep fried pizza from my country. It will give you a heart attack. Scottish food is shite.

It's probably another one of those things where it's not exclusively jews but a lot of the people responsible happen to be jewish

>Are the jews behind the obesity epidemic in america?

ANOTHER FUCKING DAY ANOTHER TIME POSTING THE SAME FUCKING BASIC 101 REPILL TEXT EVERYONE SHOULD READ HERE AGAIN

INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION

Another very interesting thing was heart attacks. He said, "There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination." Only a very skilled pathologist who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing. I thought that was a very surprising and shocking thing to hear from this particular man at that particular time. This, and the business of the cancer cure, really still stand out sharply in my memory, because they were so shocking and, at that time, seemed to me out of character. He then went on to talk about nutrition and exercise sort of in the same framework. People would have to eat right and exercise right to live as long as before. Most won't. This in the connection of nutrition, there was no specific statement that I can recall as to particular nutrients that would be either inadequate or in excess. In retrospect, I tend to think he meant high salt diets and high fat diets would predispose toward high blood pressure and premature arteriosclerotic heart disease. And that if people who were too dumb or too lazy to exercise as they should then their circulating fats go up and predispose to disease. He also said something about diet information would be widely available, but most people, particularly stupid people, who had no right to continue living anyway, would ignore the advice and just go on and eat what was convenient and tasted good. There were some other unpleasant things said about food. I just can't recall what they were. But I do remember having reflections about wanting to plant a garden in the backyard to get around whatever these contaminated foods would be. I regret I don't remember the details about nutrition and hazardous nutrition.

With regard to exercise, he went on to say that more people would be exercising more, especially running, because everybody can run. You don't need any special equipment or place. You can run wherever you are. As he put it. "people will be running all over the place." And in this vein, he pointed out how supply produces demand. And this was in reference to athletic clothing and equipment. As this would be made more widely available and glamorised, particularly as regards running shoes, this would stimulate people to develop an interest in running as part of a whole sort of public propaganda campaign. People would be encouraged then to buy the attractive sports equipment and to get into exercise. In connection with nutrition he also mentioned that public eating places would rapidly increase. That this had a connection with the family too. As more and more people eat out, eating at home would become less important. People would be less dependent on their kitchens at home. And then this also connected to convenience foods being made widely available - things like you could pop into the microwave. Whole meals would be available pre-fixed. And of course we've now seen this. But this whole different approach to eating out and to previously prepared meals being eaten in the home was predicted at that time to be brought about. The convenience foods would be part of the hazards. Anybody who was lazy enough to want the convenience foods rather than fixing his own also had better be energetic enough to exercise. Because if he was too lazy to exercise and too lazy to fix his own food, then he didn't deserve to live very long. This was all presented as sort of a moral judgement about people and what they should do with their energies. People who are smart, who would learn about nutrition, and who are disciplined enough to eat right and exercise right are better people - and the kind you want to live longer. "

>cheeseburger with chocolate
YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's beyond disgusting

>no gloves

Isn't that oil typically very hot?

My first thought want's about how huge they are, but that the men are in the background. I think I've been on here too long, that's what (((triggered))) me. Men being put in their place. I guess we know who's calling the shots in those marriages.

So basically yes

This is from new order of barbarians.

This text is for free at net at various site.

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-Check the entire text size before trying to read it, if you arent going to read EVERYTHING close the site and forget about it (maybe save it for a time you arent in a lazymood feel you can read everything)
2-Read the text while thinking about whats is happening and happened at the world
3-I am not saying the rest of the site is good or not, I posted this site because it has the 3 parts, some parts skip the third part
4-Dont stop reading after you read the first lines of whateaver, if you start, read the entire thing, if anything you will be just wasting some minutes of your life, its not like you already do it here while browing a thread just to discover its a joke thread

>cheeseburger with chocolate.

We've gone to far. Someone nuke us, there is nothing left but the final salvation, the salvation from our own stupidity.

$16 for a burger? And yes of course jews are behind it. Shouldn't even be a question at this point. The entire race is guilty and needs a genocide fast

Soda is the real cause of the obesity epidemic. It's liquid candy, but Americans drink that shit like water.

holy shit 666? Death Note is real confirmed

Why do your chocolate taste like shit, america ? It's probably not even chocolate.

holy
fucking

shit
h
i
t

It's not us, that's a leaf construct.

>69
We are witnessing something pals

sure fuckin are

>$16 for a burger?

That's in leaf money, not real dollars.

The enemy is called carbs.

The Rothschild and ((them)) conveniently abuse this by adding carbs (mostly in the form of sugar) to everything, and then artificially ensure that the prices of real foods remain higher than these cheaper options to keep people depending on this cheap food so they get fatter and sugar addicted.

If you cannot get decent produce at a good price point, you have to for the time being accept the higher prices. Buy meat from another country if you have to. Just do not eat the fucking carbs user. They even add sugar to the bacon, which is fucking insane. Check the food labels, sugar are in fucking simple things like that.

And corn/maize is not a vegetable, it is a grain. But idiot teenagers at the salad bar and uninformed people do not know that. 19 grams of carbs/100 grams of maize, it can fuck off with the rest of the carb foods. Just banning it from the salad bar together with all other vegetables growing underground would make a huge difference.

Americans are even more affected because ((they)) have a stronger foothold over the food industry than they do in Europe.

In short, redpill yourself. Eat the butter (grass fed is even better if you can acquire it), eat fat. And eat salmon or other fish, or supplement with good omega 3 oil supplements.

Cold pressed coconut fat is the best, 100 grams of fat per 100 gram of product (not even butter has that) making it one of the best sources of fat. But it must be cold pressed. You can also cook with it. Or eat it as it is with a spoon, or take 3 spoons or so and mix it into your food.

Stay the fuck away from vegetable oils, if you consume olive oil or rapeseed oil regularly it's extra important that you offset the omega 6 with larger quantities of omega 3, for example salmon (salmon is very fat, and good for you).

Sunflower oil is literally cancer, avoid it like the plague.

Stay the fuck away from all grains and their fibers, your only source of fiber should be above ground vegs.

Oh shit

Olive oil and raper-seed oil are 2 different things m8

A typical LCHF diet per person and month, can land you at 60-70 USD depending on where you live, not alot of variation but health > variation anytime of the year. (This budget suggestion is if you are pressing it down and depends on country and where you live).

spooks

What in the fuck even IS this!?
Fucking. That's disgusting.

Like 6 corporations own all corporations wake the fuck up dude of course tney use toxic food additives take a magnet to your box of cereal hello there are metal filings in there

>rapeseed oil
mfw rape is literally a crop in Sweden

>Are the jews behind the obesity epidemic in america?
Yes.

I manage a convenience store that also sells sandwiches and pizzas and roller grill junk. From what I see the real problem with people is time and habit. Food is a human addiction that can't be stopped, it can only be managed. The problem is a lot of people are poor and so they don't have the resources to prepare their own food, but they still have to eat. Just look at typical cheap food that doesn't require thoughtful preparation and you will see a pattern. Its all full of addictive preservatives like salt and sugar and have as little nutritional value as possible. Once you're on it you become ok with the taste and then it just becomes habit and then you just get fat.
Literally the only thing my store sells that isn't going to make you worse off is black coffee and unsweetened tea which are addictive as hell.

2 other problems related to this are that 1.) in america its "ok" to be fat. No doctor will ever tell you its a problem unless it's killing you. I'm 17 lbs overweight and people tell me im too thin. 2.) America's the mental health problem. Food is a HUGE coping mechanism. Candy and soda are literally no different than cigarettes if you use them frequently enough and don't have a lifestyle built to handle the calories. Its just super easy to get fat and stay fat in america if you can't find your own reason to not be, and its a social faux pas to even mention other people's body weight. Add in the fact that beer and weed exist and make you into a bottomless pit of hunger but make the 'pain' of real life go away and it just gets worse and worse. Also a lot of desirable jobs these days are less physical work and more mental work, so you have to MAKE yourself go burn the extra calories, and we charge you a gym membership fee if you want to go that route.

There have always been and always will be fat people, but if you don't think (someone) is trying to keep america fat ignorant and addicted you're kidding yourself.

This gives the New Yorker a hard-on

I think it's typical for taller people to be in the back row of group photographs. You may be over-thinking this one.

i went to pf changs yesterday to deal with the mother in law thing and holy shit everything was full of sugar

i blame the chinese, which is like blaming the jews kinda

The fact that modern society encourages safety over freedom is the cause of raising obesity in most of the world.

....why

There is no way for jews to commit even a percentage of the crimes we accuse them off if you consider it logically. There are too few of them.

you have autism. weddings are for women and this particular photo looks like its purpose was to show off these qt 3.14s

If only we had listened

more like qt 3.14*r2

Exactly what a jew would say.
Really makes you think...

>i-it's the Jews' fault I'm fat!
Cook your own food, hit the gym, count calories. Stop making excuses.

Yeah, I think we do, but it goes by some other name. There's gourmet chocolate sold here for sure. lol.

Fucking KEK!

Underrated

People don't see doctors, because nobody trusts the medical system here. If people think car mechanics are jews out to rip you off, doctors are like jews to the jewish power.

A high stress office job, being single, combined with easy access to restaurant food is a sure fire recipe for gaining weight. It's not a question of if, but how much.

Honestly I think the only way you have a hope of being thin these days is going NEET. And if you can get your weight under control in NEET conditions, there's no hope for you, because it gets worse everywhere else.

Calm down, Satan.

No, this is one that really isn't their fault.

holy shit that looks absolutely vile

>Are the jews behind the

Yes.

Hum, may be due to red meat being cheap. The beef industry is allowed to over produce because there are not enough regulations around it.
For example, cattle can be kept in unsanitary, very small pens. This gives them shitty life quality, but we can harvest way more and faster this way.
The first step to countering obesity due to the overconsumption of meat is to assure that the beef industry's production is kept in check.
But of course, this goes against free market, as the government would have to control the supply...

T H I S
H
I
S

Man, the Jews are behind everything aren't they! A Jew probably made this thread!