Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life

>I hear the same story, told in different ways, all over New York City.
>There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”
>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.
And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.
>These women aren’t alone. The latest US Census Fertility Report, published last week, found that for the first time in reported history over half (53.8 percent) of women ages 25-29 are childless and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth. Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.

archive.is/WADQy#selection-1063.0-1063.60

They treat men like shit throughout their 20s and now complain that they cant find a man now.

Thanks merchant.

Must be the men's fault. Not the women who get dicked down 1000 times in college and now can't find a guy who is better than all of them combined.

>Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar.

>KILL ALL CISHET WHITE MEN
>REEEEEEEEE WHY WONT WHITE MEN HAVE KIDS WITH US?

I hate roasties so much

This. Notice how in none of these constant articles that get pumped out is women given any share of the blame on this issue. It's always the men never doing enough, the men never having enough, the men never being serious enough. Yet these articles never give any fault to women. I think men should take their share of the blame but until women are willing to do the same thing nothing will change.

sexual revolution and feminism has a higher toll on women than on men.

>They treat men like shit throughout their 20s and now complain that they cant find a man now.

They might better their manners in their 30's, but they still feel contempt deep down for their beta cuck husband.

The explanation is very, very simple. It's hypergamy. They'll call it a "childish men problem" or whatever. But it's very disingenuous. Plenty of OK guys who just happen to be lower status than they are who would love to date and marry them and have kids. Men generally don't care about dating down, but women generally don't want to. OF COURSE this causes a few problems in the long run.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Stop please

Yeah, the "alpha widow" thing seems to be pretty real.

I'm 25 a with a STEM college degree and work as a fucking forklift driver despite sending out hundreds of resumes

Who the FUCK would marry me?

>The explanation is very, very simple. It's hypergamy.

Have you seen the dating scene for a 30 something woman? Look around in restaurants, you always find those OK looking middle aged women dating literal creeps.

How many times are you gonna post this thread OP?

DONT REJECT YOUR TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLE AND THEN EXPECT MEN TO FULFILL THEIRS

W-what is that

Sauce pls

Having a job, a nice body shape, being decent, no addictions or vices and grooming yourself puts you in the top 80%.

>sexual revolution and feminism has a higher toll on women than on men.
That's very very wrong.

>men are the problem

These women are all overachievers, which puts them in the bind of having to find someone who matches their accomplishments because theyre women and are wired to be the submissive. Theyre their own reason theyre single.

Yes, I can see their vagina dry up as I tell them I'm a forklift operator

Had I been employed in engineering I would have tons of potential partners despite my intelligence and appearance remaining the same

pssst, those (((women))) are never going to have any kids.

>Have you seen the dating scene for a 30 something woman?
Not really. But I work with a few of them and they all seem to be doing fine dating-wise. They brag about all the attention they get and turning down a lot of guys. Problems seems to be there's just not enough high status men left.

We do indeed have a problem with childish men, but that isn't what's happening here, these women arent getting kids because of many other reasons, none of which have to do with men. It is their fault and societies fault. They ride the cock carousel, they divorce men and take their money and kids, they are incapable of fulfilling their female roles and are therefore unwanted, etc. Childish men cause problems in other spheres, this isn't one of them.

Men in their 30s realize they can fuck 25 year olds all day and night so why hook up with some aged whore?

Please elaborate Shlomo

didnt women want to work on their careers? isnt that what all the feminist said

and then they said they were to busy sharing the best men to settle down. just recently they said this

maybe women need to stick to one story. i know its difficult even in rape trials they seem to fail to keep their stories straight but its the only way any one will ever take them seriously

Wait

>actions have consequences?

>overachievers
How can you be an "overachievers"? Is Trump an overachiever?

Your graph doesn't prove anything.

Driving a fork lift seems pretty fun. Why don't they think your job is cool? Heh anyway.
I guess you'd have to make up for it some other way. Like working out and getting normie hobbies and socializing a lot and getting therapy and travelling and learning another language and taking improv classes or you could stop giving a shit like me. It's p. great too.

And school systems that bend over backwards for women, and women oversaturating the workforce are to blame for childish men.

Every action has a reaction ladies

>women fight so they can choose between marriage and career
>they choose career
>they get screeching mad because they thought they can have both and now they have to settle for some beta orbiter provider instead of some chad earning even more than them

Its funny how lopsided the entire western society is towards enabling these pretty princesses yet they still manage to fail and be unhappy.

Their best bet is to find a rich man 15 years older than them who is recently divorced. But there aren't enough men like that to go around.

Because women get everything, money, sex, kids, benefits, alimony. Worst case they raise a child alone. They don't need men anymore, but they have easier life when they do.

>recently divorced
such guys don't have money

most men aren't stupid
they might be socially inept or have wrong assumptions about women but they're not stupid
if there is a single woman in her 30s then she is single for a reason
at least once in her past she turned down a man because he was too poor or too ugly
this applies even to the frumpy middle-aged cunts that might be religious and pretend like they've been "good girls" all their life

It's all about how society portrays the profession. "Computer Programmer" also dries up pussy, even though it's a well paid profession.

>Be 4-6/10 guy
>Be fucked up by parents telling you how to get a girl as a kid
>Don't realize you need attractiveness and confidence but that a lot of confidence comes from attractiveness
>Get rejected all throughout teenage years and early 20's
So guys inevitably do one of the following

>A) Drop out of dating game entirely and devote life to meaningless hedonistic pleasures but no more rejection
>B) Concentrate on career and fitness

>Be 7/10+ guy now with /fit/ body and good job
>All the women who rejected you when you were younger are either married themselves or still riding the cock carousel
>30 year old women now see you as a catch but so too do 18+ women too
>Logical choice is simply to aim for younger woman who's not bitter and twisted and roasted up from years of gargling chad's cum
>Women get mad that their backup options are now disappearing

What it all comes down to is female entitlement. If they can't get the perfect man they want then they want all the men around them to reserve themselves just for them until they become that man. It's the height of egotism.

>not my problem
>don't care
Much too busy playing vidya and making money to tie myself to a roastie.

"I live for myself and I answer to no one"

Where is this from? Image search shows nothing

only ugly women cant get married

>It's the height of egotism.

Egotism is not the problem, the problem is having being lied about the game they were getting in. Nobody does charity when they date.

kek you don't have to tell me. I'm a programmer. Except I don't even make good money because I work as a contractor and I don't do much work mostly out of laziness.
It's pretty great having free time though.

>at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single

>7 years
yeah thats her fault

Top 80% gets you jack shit in anything, just being able to walk and bathing every now and again puts you in the top 80%.

Nobody gives a fuck unless you're in the top 10-20%, but that level isn't realistic or achievable for the vast majority of men.

>I DON'T GET IT I USED TO FUCK MEN IN THEIR 30s WHEN I WAS IN MY 20s!
>NOW ALL THE MEN MY AGE ARE LUSTING OVER YOUNGER GIRLS!
>WHAT GIVES!?
Any desirable 30-something man can easily get a tight 20-something girl to commit to him.
30-something roasties have no value.

These articles miss the elephant in the room

Half of the women now are FAT FUCKS

Lied to by whom exactly?

Sexbots can't come fast enough.

Exactly

I meant top 20%.

>Lied to by whom exactly?

Society, because nobody dared to tell them that they couldn't have it all.

First Posteth Best Posteth

It's because these bitches spend their entire teens and twenties riding the cock carousel, then when they hit 30-35 and realize they're old, ugly, used goods, they freak out and try to marry up as if they were still a 20 year old virgin, to no avail, because all the men their age are already taken, too good, or the woman won't settle for her only real options.

There's a reason people used to get married and have kids at 18.

>Its funny how lopsided the entire western society is towards enabling these pretty princesses yet they still manage to fail and be unhappy.

because of feminism
feminism is a solution to the problems faced by rebellious liberal Jewish upper-class women
for everyone else it's a disaster
most women don't want a career or to be taken seriously in the professional world or whatever
they want to be secure at home with a nice family to brag about and a strong Chad husband that can provide for them
53% of white women voted for Trump here; more wives concerned about their husband's wages and their family than pant-suited wannabe power executives

Maybe, but all it would have taken was a modicum of self reflection to realize the position they were putting themselves in. It's all well and good for these women to bitch about society and such when they're in their fourties but, having taken part in the dating game for years, they should have realized what they were doing to their dating prospects themselves.

Have you ever seen thoughtcatalog.com? It's just a scream of liberal women in their late 20s wanting to find The Man but also shitting on every man.

>wage gap exists
>women earn more than men

WHICH FUCKING IS IT, FUCKING FUCK SHIT FUCK FLIPPLITY FUCKIN FLOPS ALL THE TIME.

FUCK YOU WOMEN, id rather pound my friends asshole now, since he wont bitch 24.7; or drain me of $

I think the society is ripe for polygamy - alphas should be allowed to have many women while betas can play videogames all day

underrated

>53% of white women voted for Trump here
Married white women*. This is an important and relevant distinction.

these women don't want children and don't want a man earning sub $60k/yr which is modest enough to raise a kid.

they want a upper class equal or greater wage earner so they have the option of divorcing and taking half his shit with the kid. pretty much all studies confirm this.

Trump excelled within his role as a provider, those women completely neglected their roles as nurturing mothers and instead took the role of the male (and are suffering for it).

I expect literally all of these things from women except have money and be dad material.

If you settle for anything less than these qualities, you are cucking yourself

>Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.
Hum....I wonder why.?

I'll take a virtuous ugly woman over a spoiled narcissistic Americunt any day

Women are the ones who oppose polygamy the most.

>Don't be too fat
Does it even matter anymore?
Seems to me like I see more fit gym dudes with fat gfs than the other way around. The HIGH TEST meme is catching on kek.

women marry across dominance hierarchies and up, men marry across dominance hierarchies and down. As women get more successful in their own career they're actually shrinking their potential dating pool, due to their own biology, whereas men increase theirs.

Who is surprised that the effect of women ravenously pursuing careers would have a disastrous effect on the birth rate? Especially since getting a higher up job as a woman is magnitudes easier for a woman (due to various quotas and social programs, if you don't believe me I will provide references) than a man, so for a man to be "equal" to a woman in terms of success they actually have to be much MORE successful than their female counterpart. I've hypothesized that the birth rate is going to drop SUBSTANTIALLY in the coming 10 years, I'm talking from where it is now (~1.8 in the US, 1.6 in Canada) by an additional 20-30%. I don't see the US maintaining an above 1.5 birth rate for long, although maybe with hordes of immigrants coming in that can be propped up.

tl;dr feminism was a mistake in EVERY DIMENSION and it hurts WOMEN THE MOST (most women want 2-3 kids and look up life satisfaction of women over time)

>Israel
You're to blame for this. This is what you want.

Now remember: Jews aren't breeding either and in 100 years, you'll all be gone. Bye.

NOOOO

This can't be fucking real

Why? It only gives them more options. They have more free betas to choose from and more alphas to share.

>women
>logical

>Having a job, a nice body shape, being decent, no addictions or vices and grooming yourself puts you in the top 80%. (BTW I know you meant top 20%)

user, do I have some news for you.

At least HALF of the girls I know who have boyfriends are with fucking idiots. From drug use, being abusive, cheating, not giving a shit about their future. The list goes on and on.

Lads....women are just fucking stupid, that's all I can say.

They get jealous too easily user.

I am a poor slob. Like I care what happens to this world.

Yup. I see plenty of fit 6'3" dudes with chubby hobbits

>cruise is 54

The trips never lie.

Trips = Truth

desu tom cruise is probably one of the better looking manlets who has ever lived (no homo) and he is also some weird cultist

> tfw I don't give a shit about women because to me they are only sex objects to share with my partner and the most emotional attachment one would get from us is that of a pet.

t. degenerate bi scum

>“If there are too many women in the white-collar dating world,” Birger contends, “that means there are too many men in the blue-collar one. I think it’s inevitable that we’ll see more and more of what I call ‘mixed-collar’ marriages in the future.”

I can already tell you this'll never happen. kek

Jesus, are you me? I was raised by a single mother. I had no clue at all how to talk, let alone get a woman. Even to this day my mum still says, " you have to be nice and respect a woman for her to love you". It was only until I was 27-28 did I realize that is one of the biggest lies for men.

I'm not an astounding good looking guy, but I'm not fat and have a career. I also treat women like shit now and have had a stable relationship because I take no shit from them.

The last relationship I was in where I was nice, I lost all my possessions, moved to another state and ended up homeless because I got with ANOTHER single mother who had 5 children to 3 different men. Needless to say it did not work out well.

I think having a stroke also put things into perspective for me. Women get so much handed to them that real hard work is something they cannot conceive of.

Also women will not act unless there is a guarantee of success. I see this with my own girl a lot. So they could TRY and get Chad Sexington, or they could definitely get Beta Mcgee.

>At least HALF of the girls I know who have boyfriends are with fucking idiots. From drug use, being abusive, cheating, not giving a shit about their future. The list goes on and on.
That's because they're stupid girls who only have 1 requirement: for the guy to be manipulatable.

He's also short as fuck

sauce on that image pls

>Be 7/10+ guy now with /fit/ body and good job
>A) Drop out of dating game entirely and devote life to meaningless hedonistic pleasures but no more rejection

That's me. I became very attractive, but I can't be bothered anymore. I don't do any effort. Women approach me, but no woman in a full year has been thrilling to me. No hurries, I'm fine on my own.

Guess all of those Scientology programs does a lot to keep him looking healthy.

>concerning yourself with the vaginal hebrew
>not slending that time to consume gnostic literature and ascend the astral plane

Feminism has irreparably damaged western society.

me too

Well, the women are right that childish men are to blame for the current birthrate situation.

It's just an unsophisticated worldview that doesn't account for how women are increasingly shirking having children themselves, women having control over if children get born far more than men do, despite being more able than ever before to have kids without men being involved. It also doesn't examine how the constant push to get women into the workforce is helping to flatline wages because it's increasing the supply of workers so much it's killing wage growth, which is good for the GDP, but it's resulting in less and less of an incentive for men to grow up, and combine that with social positions women promote that help you be able to live comfortably without growing up especially if you don't have kids. Stories like

> there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband.

Are a result of women shilling hard about how what makes women happy is having careers equal to men at any cost when older women know it's a fucking lie. It intimidates men, whereas for men that sort of focus attracts women, and leaves no time to find a husband.

Lets not even get into how rigged, with womens lobbying, the family court system has become against men, giving them a disincentive from cohabiting, marrying, and having children with a woman.

Still yeah, childish men are a real issue, that's absolutely undeniable. Men are increasingly opting out of hard work in society and becoming soft. They're withdrawing from dating women.

women that approach guys first generally aren't the type you want to commit to anyway

the problem arises when the women you want to commit to basically never start conversations or initiate anything first so you have to basically luck out

Their mental health is completely fucked though and the children they raise end up fucked as well (even worse if they're nigglets).
Material means nothing when you're fucked in the head, although I doubt a Jew would understand that.
The society as a whole loses more than men and women combined.

Age of consent in Canada is ?...

They still want all of the benefits of the old way but have decided to give nothing in return. Evidently this works alright when they're young and desirable. Bottom drops out hard at 30. They they sign up for a tumblr account and join the others decrying the lack of REAL MEN willing to STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

Dog years or human years?