Post ITT a pic of your country's last true leader

Post ITT a pic of your country's last true leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.net/~ccr/antiracrep.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was so great about JFK?

He was the last president who stood up to (((them)))

You are possibly referring to this:

After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.

This is from Prelude to Leadership (The Post-War diary of John F. Kennedy). See page 73 to 74.

But what you quoted is mixed with this:

As to his popularity, especially among the youth of Germany, there can be no manner of doubt. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular Leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondency and degradation.

America's "special" relationship with Israel was cemented after his assassination

Poo.

It's been a while

If only the assassin missed

Kys nigger

Funny I don't recall Malcolm X being from the UK, or a leader. Is this the world's shittiest attempt at trolling?

he right you know

whoever was in charge during this

JFK Was a weak president and didn't know the game too well. He fucked up about the Bay of Pigs and almost destroyed America from dumb mistakes.

He may have said some things you fuckwads like but he was incredibly weak as a leader.

This. Trump will never have the intellect and class that President Obama had.

Too bad the Jews killed him.....

What the fuck is the matter with you people?

But we still have President Trump

Nice source faggot

web.net/~ccr/antiracrep.htm

he hated jews

He got to fuck Marilyn Monroe and got his head shot off before anybody got the goods on him.

he said true leaders

He almost saved you from a life of enslavement by an abusive financial system. They blew his head off just before he did.

Now there's Bitcoin and it's unstoppable. Spend a lifetime in an abusive financial system or spend a day learning about Bitcoin. The choice is yours.

The press fucking HATED Ronny, which proved that he was onto something.

Take that back

This is the best answer here. He literally did nothing wrong.

Liberals here hate him

Too bad your son fucked everything up, buddy.

The last time a true leader was in charge of my country photography wasn't invented.

Pedro II

Butt coins are gay. The block chain is where it's at.

William Pitt the Younger, Britain’s youngest Prime Minister. at just 24, he led Britain effectively during the wars with France, served second longest only to Walpole, dominated the political landscape during a period of instability, and was a great fiscal reformer.

He is nothing compared to Reichskanzler Otto von Bismarck.

>intellect and class

Heh, Kennedy and Diefenbaker hated eachother.

^ This ^

Che

Half a shitskin is still too much shitskin. His garbage presidency gave us trump.

William Mackenzie king

That's fair, but he was never an official leader like the OP asked. If OP asked "last true great politician" then I'd say Bismarck.

I don't get it why you worship him. He was a liberal, nigger enabler and a traitor. He's basically the Obama of the 1960's

Alberto Barbosa

Indira Gandhi, the reason a country called bangladesh exists today, made pakistan to do a surrender in 1971 war

Personally, I'd say Nixon was a better leader than Kennedy. He is, to date, the only famous historical figure to fight ((them)) head on, and live a long life afterwards. Kennedy was a good man but he was too bold.

That indicates you're just the opposite. Ha ha!

Last great leader, not last great drug dealer.

Nothing less to be expected

Freedom lads

pretty much
/thread

this tbqh familam

just the bets PM we really had not the "last true leader" but still

JFK was a bitch president

His best accomplishment, stopping Cuba from firing missiles after they planted them unknown to the US 90 miles away from Florida, only happened because his bitch ass failed in the Bay of Pigs. The only reason people remember him is because he was a good orator.
He was all talk, no action.

True men stay silent, and let their big stick do the talking for them.
Instead of maybe whispering about possibly restricting the corporations and the federal reserve just a little bit, true presidents call those greedy asses into the oval office for a good scolding and legal action.

Also, true patriots don't let bullets stop them.

Theodore Roosevelt would eat JFK for breakfast, then use his protein to get maximum gains in his workout.

never forget

>sale
>not kekkonen

and youre an idiot, wouldnt expect a shit hole to understand politics though

whats up with Robert The Bruce?

don't get me wrong tho, if there wasn't Wallace you could argue they'd be no Bruce

He will have his revenge.

he got killed so everyone projects their own beliefs onto him and pretends the world would be fine if he hadn't

The usurper Magnus Maximus who killed the Western Roman Emperor Gratian and ruled Gaul and Britain as Augustus

''would eat JFK for breakfast, then use his protein to get maximum gains in his workout"

TOP KEK

Helmut Schmidt, very honest and to a degree almost arrogant intellectual. Basically the last politician I ever trusted in my country. Even when he was long retired, he rhetorically eviscerated his rivals. Call me a fanboy, but with him the last ounce of political honesty in germany died.

where's Erdogan

>boomer retard

*Anglos

>Not posting Nixon, the Pfizer of redpills