Why people have such a poor Stereotype about Iberian Countries?

These countries are in the Top 10 quality of life

Spain and Portugal are in the Top 20 safest countries( Portugal is no 5)

Spain has the best medical facilities in Europe and one of the best healthcare

Etc, etc, etc....

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
ds-48.com/infographics-2/359/
youtube.com/watch?v=WosrUnjb2UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkI-zxZlHo
youtu.be/X1yMbKiF-Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=9mqr8ZIWv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YdVPHlpMpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=uFgctURyGp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valverde_(1385)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atoleiros
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_HHRJf0xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanos_of_New_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy when they visit they come to Andalucia/Barcelona
Mass tourism + fiesta fiesta + migrants everywhere

Easy when they visit they come to Lisboa/Algarve
Mass tourism + festa festa + migrants everywhere

Do you have a single source to back that up?

Shut up Paco, we don't want migrants coming here.
Shut it down!

>Top 20 safest countries
Maybe if we gassed the sandniggers, niggers, gypsies and romanians. Good one though.

>Spain has the best medical facilities in Europe and one of the best healthcare
LOL

I like Portugal. Unfortunately, our dumbass goverment managed to erase the bond between Brazilians and Portuguese.

Tbh I would gladly live in the Mediterranean over America. Americans are fat and too nigger infested conpared to the Mediterranean.

That's only impressive to you because we're so shit.

>two Arabic countries
>safe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thirty Years' War

The Portuguese are our greatest ally, there's no ill will here for them. Fuck Spain though, you're not getting your rock back.

Most Iberians (and South Americans) I've met were loud and slightly annoying. Your traditional music, most aspects of your lifestyle and your general attitude is also quite foreign to me.
I don't have anything against you though, and I find some periods of your history intriguing (reconquista, 16-17th century and the Spanish Civil War).

wikipedia

We just like to have fun and chill.

Invented Latin America.

Gave us spics and beaners.

Iberia is actually hell on Earth. Never come here!

Well the negative stereotypes are no longer zealous Catholic warmongers murdering poor, innocent Protestants and natives. Unfortunately.

A lot of people here think all Spaniards and Portuguese(and Italians) are brown. This is totally wrog.

Yeah, some of them look brown like arabs, but then you have Finns and Swedes that look like Pekka and mongoloid looking Russians.

We tend to be quite pessimistic, suspicious and bickering. We are not as introverted or cold as Northern people, but the general outgoing attitude of the Mediterraneans is foreign to us. Unless we are drunk and/or pissed off.

Time will come when these two countries will cleanse Europe from Saracen filth.

POR SANTIAGO!!!

Crime index/safety index
Spain does better than Germany and much much better than Sweden
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
ds-48.com/infographics-2/359/

Kebab checking in, I think these countries belong to Muslims imo

This is our actual traditional music
youtube.com/watch?v=WosrUnjb2UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkI-zxZlHo

Redpilled brazilians are based. I feel sorry for your country because your people elect shitty commies that promise poor and illiterate people a lot of gibsmedat. I saw some stats about how utterly fucked your country was in the last 10 years by dirty commies, Brazil was projected to grow a ton but it just stagnated. Never let those vampires get to power again. The same people that elect those shitbags love to promote hate against Portugal, blaming us for their problems. Fuck those disgusting rats.

Fuck communism, I hope more and more brazilians get redpilled about that cancer of humanity known as communism.

very poor reply

>Flamenco
ANDALUSIA
IS
NOT
SPAIN

Excellent, my ancestors compel me to bathe in muslim blood

Portuguese people are somehow sad and melhancolic by nature (not all of course, but general trait). I doubt yo ever meet any portuguese or a group. But ok, it's your opinion.

If muslims want it so much they should try to come and take it.

The sad thing is around 40% of our pop just vote to whomever promises more gibs.

Universal suffrage was a mistake. I mean, children can't vote, but why can illiterate people?

They don't even understand what each party stands for.

Portuguese people are usually quieter than Spanish people or Italians, I've been to Spain multiple times and to Italy and people there seem really loud to me. I like them though, they're all nice and friendly people.

I did meet a few Portuguise, but now that you mention it, they didn't make much of an impact on me. Spaniards did. They were still less annoying than Brazilians though.

Victor Manuel's Asturias>>>All music made by gyppos.
Yes, I don't care if it's commie shit.

Andalusia folklore is Gypsie as fuck, it gives Spain a bad name

Asturian and Galician music is much more beautiful

I've always wanted to read up on this, salsa?

>traditional music
I thought he was referring to this, kek
youtu.be/X1yMbKiF-Ho

That's what gives power to scummy commies, they seed jealousy for people who are well off and promise a lot of gibs. Democracy was a mistake.

It's not very different here, we have people here who still believe communism is a good idea and would make things fair. The good thing is that a lot of people here are still very conservative so we never elected full blown commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mqr8ZIWv8s

That's because a lot of anti-everybody who isn't spanish sentiment.

A lot of Spaniards think that they're the real salt of the fucking, earth people.

Also viva gibraltar

El Fary is anti-hero meme
I did not expect to have to explain jokes
Come and try

What

Indians liked Spain in Bollywood road-trip movie "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara". It was first time Spain got popular among south asian people. Also, spanish + Hindi sounds cool

youtube.com/watch?v=YdVPHlpMpsw

What do you think of this

youtube.com/watch?v=uFgctURyGp4

>when you are just rich enough to be a first world nation but just poor enough to be ignored by masses of migrants

Perfect balance.

Don't kid yourselves, I've lived in "better" countries in Northen Europe and it was horrible and dystopian. There were shitskins everywhere and everything was depressing as fuck. The whites have this phony attitude and lots of coal burners. We are very lucky in our sunny little corner or the world

Yeah, many people got redpilled on commies after our economy crashed in 2015.

In 2018 we'll see who wins.

There's a lot of stuff, some examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valverde_(1385)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atoleiros

I could be here all day.

>Kebab
Kebab removed

I don't care, man. The greater poor Stereotype (part of it is reality in my country), the better for scum to not immigrate here

we kinda already influenced the Iberian peninsula enough, look at where the Pope went yesterday. Peep the cities name

BECAUSE HURR DURR BROWN HAIRRR AND SHEEEEIIITTTT

yep is just gypsy andalusian culture portrayed as "spanish"
Most famous the whole Carmen opera
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_HHRJf0xg

Nobody holds bad stereotypes about Spain or Portugal. Actually, those countries plus Italy form the heart of Europe as for as I'm concerned. I do like to call them lazy niggers though, just to get a rise out of them.

>using some shitty Indian battle as proof
>Ottomans

I'll just keep reading about the Caliphate of Cordoba

W O W

Espana mejor pais del mundo

pic related
catedral de San Francisco
en Santa Fe, New Mexico USA
we in New Mexico are hispanos, NOT hispanics or beaners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanos_of_New_Mexico

VIVA ESPANA
it's my life's dream to live on 50 acres in Galicia with my cows c:

Converted visigoths
Yes, the eternal kraut was already selling themselves to the moor.

>that first one

Dios mío, he really liked you guys.

forgot image

A FUCKING CASTLE

Spain,Portugal,Italy,Ireland don't have alot of immigrants.

>The whites have this phony attitude and lots of coal burners. We are very lucky in our sunny little corner or the world

Lmao If you are portuguese native, you are white dude. You don´t need to be nordic, gain some knowledgge before embaress yourself.

lol if anything Europe should hate the Germanic tribes like Visgoths that led to the decline of Roman empire and left the continent weak to Muslim invaders

Spanish are based, they kicked the Jews and Muslims out.

legit rare

It also depends on the area,I'm northern spanish from ponferrada near galicia and i feel the same about most spanish and Italians, too loud and annoying but genuinely friendly and outgoing so I tolerate them.
Same problem in all of south america your vote counts the same as a favelas nigger who is promised enough food to do nothing,the bare bare minimum is enough to them and they reproduce in unlimited numbers so even if most don't vote they still outnumber the working class,the problem are universities,if you could enD the rich kiddos who attend them from becoming commies who are the ones pushing and siding for fabelaniggers to vote commie it could be resolved.

>Portugal "arabic".
>less than 5% is NOT catholic.

Nice try amerifag. We have the BEST laws regarding personal freedoms btw.
But an 100% corrupt government.

The only country that's not going to be Islamified in Europe is Portugal, all because we're lazy kek

t. africa

Back to the reddit you faggot, sweetie.

>portugal
>white

I know I'm white, I'm pasty as fuck and nobody ever confused me for a non-white. I was making the distinction of the whites with the shitskins that live in northen europe. Whites are basic bitches with shitty phony attitudes, they have this fake smile and fake bubbly attitude, it's so disgusting.

>this is the timeline where Gibraltar gets a flag

I don't ever want to go back.

LMAO
the Christianization of Europe GUARANTEED SAFETY OF JEWS
but gave an IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE to Pagans by the 390s.
look on any wikipedia page
Christianity coming from Rome caused Romans to become turbo cucks and do nothing as Mudlime Sassanids, Arabs and Barbarians pillaged Rome.
Today, look at the west. 90% christian and 60% liberal.
Cucked every fucking day, WAKE UP!!!!!!

Step your game up yo

Not sure why you people are stuck on the Gypsy thing. Aren't they tiny portion of your population. How could they have such influence that their culture is being sold as Spanish culture. In any case I found the Hindi Spanish mix interesting in the song/movie.

Win.

ree no fair
it probably smells like shitskins in there tho
ours smells like dank sopapillas

It sounds quite similar pajee t,in fact there are many videos of silly dub s of Indian bollywood in wich it sounds like weird spanish things.
Goa is portubro cl ay should they want it back though..

talking about salt kek
He means the whites there, not here
I have too, their food is a shit, they just fill the stomach to keep going.

Do you ever get any tall Spanish people? Most of you are tiny.

This board has helped to make Portuguese and Hungarians some of my favorite peoples in Europe. No shit. Not everything is about GDP. Values, food, and bantz go a hell of a long ways.

Same here.

I don't think Hindi and Spanish sound similar though. Maybe I haven't been exposed to Spanish enough. Also, if goa is their clay they should come and take it.

Portugal is, you probably not. ahha

Gypsies are from india, they are disgusting in every way, and have ruined the reputation of Romania.
They've also ruined the reputation of some Spanish areas as they infest cities as perpetual thieves.
They have no other purpose in life other than to thieve.
They were kicked out of india 1,500 years ago because even the Indians didn't want to deal with them - they were the lowest possible caste - untouchables.

It is like having elements of chaos roaming around - even a few are going to ruin a lot.
Same with jews - only difference is that jews are after bigger stakes in their thefts.

Oh yeah what I mentioned didn't even scratch the surface, the food is fucking TERRIBLE, even little things like bread are shit, taste like paper. I could live in Portugal, Spain and Italy and eat bread literally at every meal and not get sick of it.

It was mostly the Crisis of the Third Century. Christianity divided and cucked Rome further but the situation was really bad already.

is that even a debate? Ofc mediterranean countries have better food than Nordic snow niggers where salt is considered an exotic spice

Wow good thing the muslims were slaughtered and kicked out. Go to any modern northen European country and it's literally full of mudslimes and shitskins.

Spain used to be quite separate, and has a lot of different sections.
In some regions there are almost pygmies, no joke - all healthy but tiny.
In some other regions they are much taller, basketball is a pretty popular sport in Spain.
The majority though are shorter than northern Europe and it is evident.

Also some tall girls around, I see quite a few six foot girls in this town.

If spanish healthcare is like here, you basicly have years of waiting in the public hospitals, and most of the people have ensurance so they can access private healthcare for much better conditions and much faster treatments for barely nothing at all.

t. sopmeone who had to wait 1 year twice for cirurgies in public facilities, and got ensurance from the current job for nada

If they are so bad you should kick them out too. Hearing that song anyone would assume it's Spanish and not Gypsy.

>italians uneronically think colombo was a genovese

That cathedral is from Leon, the north of Spain, next to 0 shitskins
Same city pic related, one of the places where Templar Knights of Santiago originated

Not this shit again

WE

Fair read off, I guess.

Mesoamericans were noted to have better hygiene than the Spaniards.

Emphasis on the past tense. It's actually the mestizos that stink, the Indios have low body odour, sort of like Asians.