What do you think will happen when this guy becomes president? I like Trump a hell of a lot more...

What do you think will happen when this guy becomes president? I like Trump a hell of a lot more, but I'm about 70% sure he's close to impeachment. I really hate Pence's guts though; I'm worried he might do some real damage to the country.

On another note, Pence hates gays; we all know this. Is there a chance he could overturn the supreme court marriage thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

stern.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump--geheime-anklage---schlaegt-das-fbi-jetzt-zurueck--7452516.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pence is as close to impeachment as Trump. So is Ryan... There's never going to be a President Pence. It's going to be Hatch. Do you follow the news?

Apparently not. I've never even heard of a vice president somehow getting himself impeached. I thought they just keep an eye on the president and make a lot of money. Why do you say that?

No one them have an alleged connection to Russia.

For impeachment, Trump must first be convicted of a crime. Then, there needs to be a 2/3 majority in congress calling for removal. The chances of hitting the powerball two weeks in a row are greater than this.

You know that's not true. We've already had two impeachments in, what, 50 years? I want Trump to stay in office as long as possible, but for the sake of discussion can we pretend he'll get impeached?

>You got to go back.

Before Trump got elected so many Republicans like Ryan claim to dislike Trump and vowed to not follow him. Then they did a 180 when he won. I'm willing to bet they will do a 180 again.

I dont know the lingo. If Pence and Ryan will be indicted, impeached or rendered ineligible. I just know that if Trump falls so do the two others, so it would go to the 4th in line, Hatch. He's apparently received security briefing this week.

>70% chance of Trump getting impeached
Kek, on what grounds?

Take a wild guess.

It has to do with Russia apparently. And Pence and Ryan are according to that twitter somehow also in on it. So I assume if Trump is 70% (100% according to Mensch), so are Pence and Ryan.

>Pence hates gays; we all know this. Is there a chance he could overturn the supreme court marriage thing?

no. the same thing woul happen as it happened with Trump. He would dance back from his every single viewpoint and he would be a good goy like trump is

I get the domino effect idea, but there's no precedent for it. Like this guy said, it's actually pretty hard to get impeached. I thought Trump picked Pence because he'd be good for the long-run.

Has a vice president ever been impeached?

There was a time were it was unheard of that the president be a person with no political history. Yet here we are. Saying it hasn't happen doesn't me it can't happen.

I dont know if there's a precedent. I just know there's an order of succession. If the next guy in the order has passed away also is or is rendered ineligible, it goes to the next guy. Im no expert but I would assume you have less hoops to jump over to remove the VP and the Speaker than the President.

Mensch's rationale is the following:

1. Trump- out (Russia)
2. Pence- out (Russia)
3. Ryan- out (Russia)
4. Hatch= President (because he"s the first guy in the order of succession to be clean)
5. Tillerson (If Hatch would pass away, it would go to Tillerson, I dont know if Mensch's sources say he's going down in the Russia indictments with Pence, Trump and Ryan...)

Hypothetically I think if there were proof of Russian manipulating Trump. I think a lot more people than those three would be asked to resign or impeached. I'm talking about Red scare type of witch hunts.

There is no need for a criminal conviction or even criminal charges to initiate an impeachment vote.

There's apparently already sealed indictments for Trump (per Mensch). Assuming its true, could it put pressure on Congress for a quick impeachment?

I don't see why everyone thinks trump is going to be impeached. He hasn't done anything to be impeached

>He hasn't done anything to be impeached

That we know of. Although admitting that he fired Comey because if the rusisan investigation could seal the deal

Well these people are saying the Trump Russia arrests are "possibly tomorrow" (aka this Monday). So they've got something huge.

Unfortunately for the 'hopeful' anons in this thread, if there was anything to the Russian collusion meme something substantial would have been put forth (like actual proof) and he would have been out already. With the access that Obama would have had to NSA, FBI, etc - there would have been something by now which means that nothing is going to happen.

>something substantial would have been put forth (like actual proof)
Absolutely not. They have to make sure their case is air-tight before being released to the public. Showing even the tiniest bit of data could blow everything open, giving them no incentive to tell anyone anything unless it's a lawyer.

President "Mad Dog" Mattis when?

This could be a huge iceberg. We cant quite put our finger on it, but under the water its huge. Trump Russia indictments... President Hatch...

German press has made a big story about the sealed Trump indictments. What's CNN waiting for to blow this whole thing open?

You mean like how (((they))) have been trying to force this stupid idea down your throat to normalize it and how even Clapper is saying that there's nothing already? Yeah man, they're keeping the case 'air tight' foe sure. I bet all they've been able to find is info about Podesta's uranium shares and the finer details of Obama's arrangement with selling uranium to them. For the next 4-8 years there is only one thing I will be certain of - that I will be surrounded by normie trash who actually believe this crap and will continue to believe it even when he's gone.

Here it is...

stern.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump--geheime-anklage---schlaegt-das-fbi-jetzt-zurueck--7452516.html

Its a question of time before it's picked up by everyone in America. Stern is probably as respected news source you can get in Europe.

I never really thought about how broken this system was, but why would the vice president take over if the president was impeached, when the president was the one who chose the VP?

If Trump gets impeached it should seriously be Hillary

Your tiny fee-fees?

sage but on the offchance this isn't bait, that'd probably be the first thing he goes after. who knows, maybe he'd also go after government recognition of marriage too, since, you know, that's not supposed to be a thing

SEPARATION

Nelson Rockefeller resigned under Nixon which is how Ford became VP

Google Translate:
Together with the judicial system, the FBI is preparing a so-called "secret indictment" against the president, the journalists Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor report. This form of prosecution is levied because of serious crimes, but unlike other complaints, it is concealed from the public for a time - to weigh the accused in safety. The two journalists refer to independent sources. People want to know from the intelligence circles about the preparations, Taylor should be the story from the judiciary.

The FBI is angry
According to the report, the Secret Prosecution is seen as the basis for an interrogation procedure. The FBI can not raise such an accusation, it is dependent on a so-called Grand Jury - a juror's jury - which decides on the admissibility of the prosecution. Interestingly, the step taken by the responsible persons is not considered as a basis for a prosecution trumps, report Taylor and man in a blog entry. On the other hand, the position of the President protected by the Constitution speaks against this. It is currently only about the imprisonment.
(...)
Iridescent journalist
The two journalists Talyor and Mensch are considered extremely well networked. People had already reported in November about the FBI monitoring Trumps, other media could cover the story months later. Also from the ongoing investigations against Trumps Wahlteam both had learned at an early stage of their sources. Man, however, is a very irascible personality. The Englishwoman sat as a deputy of the Conservative Torys in the British Parliament before she took office and moved to New York. In the past, she has represented several remarkable theories, which she could not prove.

THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
>THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
>THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
>THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
THIS LEAF IS A SHILL
>THIS LEAF IS A SHILL

IGNORE ALL POSTS BY THAT ID

being a great president or a shitty president is never grounds for impeachment top kek

Oh look, a 'respected' journalist saying the same shit as everyone else regarding an open-ended investigation which has had nothing to show despite being open since last year, being conducted by the same guy who was clearly stonewalling the Clinton email investigation. Good thing I'm a sucker for appeal to authority instead of actual logic. Proof still needed, of which there would be something if there was anything. Really made me think.

We get it. You want Trump to be president. So do I. You don't have to be a cunt about it.

Is Mensch a Conservative Republican. Yes. How is it shilling if I bring up internal discussions in the Republican family.

>the journalists Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor report
>the journalists Louise Mensch
>Louise Mensch

Yeah, no.

>Proof still needed, of which there would be something if there was anything

If there is something, it doesn't mean they found it already. Keep in mind, the Russians were doing stuff up until November 8th. That wasn't that long ago!

Nah, there is absolutely a need to be a cunt about these kinds of things now. I used to be tolerant of the dumb animals who believe this shit but after half a year of literal nonarguments and tantrums I might as well enjoy being able to talk down to them.

>even Clapper is saying that there's nothing already

Clapper is not privy to the investigation info. Which is what he said .
Stop listening to Sean hannity. He's not going to tell you all the details.

I think Pence is actually a good choice. Conservative to the bone and looks more like a 1950s /1960s politician to me. You might need someone like this for a few years to bring your fucked-up soulless country in order. The "gay thing" is just one of the steps. Permitting such freedoms to obviously fringe sex minorities is always a slippery slope into a societies downfall as we can observe just now. The next thing will be normalizing of pedophilia if this is not stopped.

>>"..journalists Talyor and Mensch
>>journalist
>>Mensch

> implying that the collective efforts of the deep state would not have found something by now with the almost Orwellian level of surveillance capabilities they possess

JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS GUYS WE'LL FIND SOMETHING I SWEAR.

I like hardcore theological lunatics. Maybe he will ban birth control methods and /r9k/ can finally have his candidate.

It's not. Everything Mensch says is pure bullshit.

If Trump gets impeached it will probably be because of something he did trying to cover for Flynn/Manafort/etc rather than anything he personally did regarding Russia and the election.

Pence can't win for the republicans. Trump can, and they know it. But they probably want him to become, just slightly, more presidential and end the 'rage-tweeting'.

I don't think he'll be impeached, unless it becomes a 2018 campaign promise from the democrats. Democrats and the media wants that to become true.

Please , I bet you had no issue with the Benghazi investigation that went on and on and on.
I'm not saying there is something but Jesus, let them finish the investigation first.

>impeach Trump
>create more radicals
This would be a good thing. Whatever pushes fascism more.

>Democrats and the media wants that to become true

I'm not a Democrat and I want him gone too. There are many of us too!

sure

Most Americans are not liberal, most Americans do not like Trump.
It's not that hard to figure out.

Sup Forums is with Pence. Pence is the long play in this stage in the game. Soon he can manage things unmolested whilst the impeachment carnival keeps the weepers triggered and transfixed on the bedlam. Not dun with the FRANKALD VRUMPHF fun yet, though.

If/when DJT goes down; it will be from the right. If/when DJT goes down, his fall will collaterally crush the libs (RINO, tptb puppet, hollywood, jews, trojan trumph from the left, friend of clintons, new yerk...etc.; these will be the memes to bring when the time is 'right') the people's political appetite is increasingly reactionary, and that desire is burgeoning mightily -- gotta give the people what they want.

For the time being, let's keep on coaxing out the crazy from these mangy commies.