It's a grateful that you're mother is dead so she doesn't have to live under Trump rule episode

>It's a grateful that you're mother is dead so she doesn't have to live under Trump rule episode
What's the next step in his masterplan?

I don't think actually he understands the concept of giving.

Which is a pretty common trait in liberals, really.

Fucking pathetic.

im glad his mom is dead too

3pbp

did he kill his mother?

>Today I gratefully give my mother the gift of having been dead for 25 years

did he murder his mother?

It's better than living under LITERALLY HITLER

This celebrity faggotry is not going to end until they start getting beat with bats upside their head every time they say stupid shit like this

hes really obsessed with trump

Save that thought for when this fuck face ruins Batgirl. He fucked up Avengers. He's a fucking horrible person.

>wonder woman got cancelled
we know, joss

what an absolutely vile thing to say - what's got that lil dudette so seethingly triggered? he's brimming with hatred

Thank fucking GOD He didn't get his faggot ass hands on Wonder Woman

You should see some of his other tweets. I think he does retarded tweets like this when he wants attention.

Mjesus fucking Christ, the responses are all "I'm glad my family member is dead too."

These people honestly think being dead is better than having Trump as a president....

does he have many fans? that degree of vitriol isn't very attractive... and it can't be healthy! I hope he can chill out and smile - step away from whatever diabolical influences that'd drive a person so far into such a gruesome rage

the TWO SCOOP FUHRER

He's making the Batgirl movie now

Well, if they really do... That would be awsome. We just have to convince them to follow their relatives.

Thats what a bunch of people are replying to him. Then a bunch agreeing with him. Then a bunch telling him to kill himself.

>and then the Scoopenführer got not one, but TWO SCOOPS
>TWO
>SCOOPS
>IT WAS TRULY ANOTHA SHOAH
>oy vey oy gevalt

I know. I commented on that above you. If he fucks that up, he needs to be lynched

Wait.
Doesn't the structure of the sentence impy that the his gift to his mother is him being dead for 25 years?
>I [gratefully] give [my mother] the gift of having been dead for 25 years....

This is the ultimate double-think.
He is literally arguing in support of a time before the nu-craze that he himself says he is so in favor of.

>I'm glad my mom is dead so she didn't have to see what I became.

Can we admit Marvel movies are vapid garbage yet?

She wouldn't be able to see it if she was blind either, just saying.

he's glad his mom's dead

wtf

have another scoop of ice cream and chill out bro

He IS a writer. So if that's the proper way to read it....Then damn. He's a fat living dead guy!!

He's fucked in the head. Poking fun at teenage cancer sufferers, being glad his mother's dead. All in the name of hating Trump.

Get fucked. He is NOT Marvel. You can admit that HIS movies suck. I'd bet all my Shekels that they fired that fat ass

I am no expert on English sentence structures, but that is how I interpreted it the first time.
>I give the gift of having been dead
>I give my mother the gift of having been dead
His sentence is a mess to me. Switch around the second part
>I give my mother the gift of not having to see what a tub our country has become [and having been dead for 25 years]
This way it seems he is gifts his mother not having to see todays USA as well as his own death 25 years ago.

But If no one else called him out for it I guess I am wrong.
Thread full of anglos and not one can tell me who is in the right here.

Yeah, I have no clue. A lot of people say it sounds like he's saying he murdered his mom and she should be grateful. I can see it your way too. He's a complete mess either way.

He should start a trend for his fellow liberals and embrace oblivion in honor of his departed mother.

What if he really have power to kill people in past and he did just killed his mother 25 years ago but timeline was rewriten and now he is only aware of original one. And he can brag about it publicly now.

All capefags deserve to be lynched desu.

It's the current year. Read Don Quixote. It's more better.

>be multimillionaire
>live in the wealthiest country in history
>do what you love for a living
>live in safe gated community
>"WHY DOES LIFE FUCKING SUCK"
I'll never understand how these people become so unaware

Seriously. Someone from a third world shit hole should reply to that tweet with how bad they feel for him and how him and his 17 brothers & sisters will pray for him before they eat their dinner of a piece of bread and brown water. They will name the plethora of flies around their distended bellies after him in his honor. What a delusional POS he is.