Brits want to leave the Eurovision because Europe hates Brits

Britain's Lucie Jones finished 15th with 111 points - the UK's highest total in eight years.

But according to the Daily Star, it could have ben considerably worse had a new points system not been in place.

Lucie received 99 of her points through the new jury system but just 12 from the viewers votes, or televotes.

Without the jury votes, Britain would have slumped to 20th, above only Denmark (8), Israel (5), Spain (5), Germany (3), Australia (2) and Austria (0).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Broadcasting_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
youtube.com/watch?v=eYOZuqRVt1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't even hiding it. Why is Israel competing?

Israel and Australia are more European than fucking Britistan.

Israel even won the Song Contest once with some tranny dude woman. And Australia has had stellar performances since they started to take part.

who even gives a fuck about the eurovision anymore

I'm still mad Russia lost the last 2 years when being the best singer and most popular one as well

>who even gives a fuck about the eurovision anymore
Biggest TV entertainment event in Europe after the World Cup and the Olympics. But sure... loses like you do not care about it.

Dickheads.
Eurovision is a drinking game to be played with your euro waifu.
Not supposed to actually vote in it or give a fuck about who iswinning, fucking idiots.

We beat the germans yet again

2 world wars, 1 world cup and a eurovision in a pear tree

>loses like you do not care about it
shut up germany you faggot 2 world wars and 1 world cup

Guess it's time for...

ANGLOVISION

4 world cup and 1 EU

Try to match that, losers.

Good riddance

Lets take Japan instead

>Biggest TV entertainment event in Europe after the World Cup and the Olympics.

No wonder we're getting cucked by subhumans. The average euro is retarded.

Explain this to an American who doesn't give a shit about the goings on of European media. Is it just a big singing talent show for European countries? Because that sounds awful.

i'll take 2 world wars over kick ball

Countries try to prove who is the most progressive by singing

The subtle nuance of Eurovision is lost on the burgers but it's basically a big political pissing contest wrapped up in a shitty singer competition, except it's fucking hilarious. Every country turns into a massive stereotype of themselves and its a huge clash of cultures.

Then the micks don't vote for us and we start a war with Ireland.

4 refugees and 1 welcome, checkmate bigot

No one watches it here.
Is really something relevant in other nations?

>i'll take 2 world wars over kick ball
Most of the world ranks a World cup win over a world war win.

Sorry about that.

When Wogan died eurovision lost all value.

They're particularly salty this year.

>most of the world
>only popular in euroshit
shut up germafuck
hand egg and stick ball is 10x better than kick ball

Sounds fucking gay as hell.

I'd so fucking watch this!! and armies of Anglovision hooligans drinking in pubs across the land singing their respective songs - like Liverpool vs Man U vs Aresenal vs Chelsea vs Man City vs Newcastle vs everybody else - all on one night of brutal melodic chaos!! do it NOW

Finally the heroes we need.

What we wanted from Europe.

Same here didn't watch it and would have forgot it was even happening if it weren't for the absolutely "special" kid in my uni but then again he's hardly the average person

What we got.

I don't know why they pretend not getting votes is some slight against the UK. They always send absolute shit just like Ireland.

but we came virtually last all other years prior to Brexit too, this is retarded

It's a U.K wants to leave an international organization because they can't hack it episode.

HAHAHA. THAT Britsalt, fuck them, they are just too damn stuck up in their ass to be reasonable.

I say, fuck them Brits.

UK heavy defeat
Syrian refugee wins

nothing to see here

The entire fucking extravaganza is a psyop.

>Israel
>Eurovision

????

no one gets shot either so its probably not going to be something you are interested in

don't bully little brother america you faggot

Your country created this form of media, fucking right cunts.

>but we came virtually last all other years prior to Brexit too, this is retarded
That is because music and Britain doesn't mix. It started with opera, you never managed to put any decent opera together ever. And then it morphed further into shit music you tried to impose on the world like your force Beatles meme.

Last time Brits had good music was when Georg Händel was alive... and he was literally German!

>Australia
>Eurovision

????

This guy was shamed into deleting his account. His business contact information listed everywhere. I mean don't be a sperg on social media if you're using your real name but also Jesus, I hate the incessant outrage.
>Irish American. Married to Irish immigrant.

>MAJORITY OF BRITS
I wish we could ban the media from using that word. They will never, ever learn that "majority of x" means most of them not most of a sample.

Anyway, I don't want out of Eurovision because I am not a sore loser. Also, seeing Portugal win and Spain come last while Germany came first from last would have been worth coming 24th.

well you speak Portuguese - that ought to be enough to participate, no?

>caring about American Idol, Euro Edition

KYS

Nigger, aside from Classical music, all the greatest bands have come from the UK.

A Danish politician/musician said the same.
Kinda agree desu.
There's been virtue signalling before but this took the cake and raped it.

Mad because you got three fucking points hans? We beat you, like we always do.

After this abomination won, I consider it a good thing Germany consistently gets last place.

You're right about that desu. Many here get abit too salty themselves in reaction to those things. Many are starting to call it racist abuse and other stupid shit. The guy is a tory though, so he should have known better.

Did you not get the memo?
>pic related

It's older than american idol by decades. It's more entertaining as well, watch croatias song this year

tbf, they'd probably have a little 'local difficulty' organizing an event closer to home:
>And, how many points do you award Israel then, Palestina? (muffled explosion)

Stop fucking responding to the Germ*n. He is clearly baiting. I'm even going to put myself out there and vouch that he is not representative of most Germans. Most Germans are normal people like you and me and don't bait nationalists on Sup Forums.

>map for microbes.jpeg

cause its cool to be included in major international shit and we're kinda close enough to europe .
also apparently we're good in eurovision-tier music

i never got the deal with eurovision tho like what the fuck is that music not even normies regularly listen to that sort of music it basically exists for one retarded competition.

Have you not seen a map of Europe before or something?

>checks flag
Actually, dont answer that question.

insane clown posse for example

If UK leaves then who will pay for it? Greece? Lol.

Nobody wants the Eurovision, winning it means you have to host the next and nobody fucking watch it so it's pure money loss.

Why does anybody really care about the Islamic state of Europe?

Why isn't the woman in the picture wearing a scarf over her head, shouldn't she be afraid of getting raped and beheaded?

Superbowl wins
>0

56%

We will make a Politically charged Talent show, and Greece will pay for it!

This. The twins two years ago and the amazing blonde woman last year were great.

Germans are decent at rugby though, which is the same thing but for men

Is still more then the amount of sandniggers living in London

Both jury and the people gave him 0 points. Even Spain didn't vote him in, he got the gig because he's uncle was the boss.
Not even his home country likes him.

>'local difficulty' organizing an event closer to home:
israel is very safe and secure since we built all the walls senpai .
also ayyrabs seem to hate brits for some reason, pic related is some brit student that they stabbed.

.. so eurovision with Grease paying for it? Kek. I'm in.

Not our whole country though is it? And washington isn't too white

Its EBU not EU.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Broadcasting_Union

Interestingly Israel is leaving the EBU so they won't be able to enter next year.

But the Mayor of DC isn't a Muslim calling for a caliphate

The Eurovision Song Contest is an insult to the collective intelligence of a continent. It should be banned and anyone who likes it should be executed.

>2018 Israel leaves Eurovision
>2019 ISIS join Eurovision

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U

Also, the nigger epidemic in the US as caused by a British Company

Brit expat here. Honestly nobody back home gives a shit about Eurovision. The people that do watch it are being ironic and watching it while drinking and laughing at bizarre Europop.

Inselaffe

wrong

No but the people of Hamtramck are, the first majority muslim town.

>causing famine and bullying Ireland back in history

Why are you bad at me?
Britain is self deluded and delusional fuckfest.

Ireland, Scotland, Argentinian, Arabs, China, Asian and Iceland will never forget Englands aggression.

learn2internet
famine 2.0 when

Detroit suburbs aren't exactly the pinnacle of our civilization, Hans.

I want a Spainexit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOZuqRVt1w

As soon as possible...

Look at how many children they have, it's only a matter of time until more islamic districts are formed.

Unless you use violence of course, which you are incapable of, despite having weapons.

FUCKING KEK
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SALTY NIGGER
GERMANIGGER HOW MANY POINTS YOU GET
WE
WUZ
SINGAZ
AND SHIEEET

>743.1 million population of Europe, roughly
>Eurovision 2016 estimated 204 million viewers.

I'm sure it's big. But there is still a ton of people who didn't watch.

Latvia has been losing for the last 10 years, not even getting in the big final, but its still the main topic normies and women talk about here.

I hate it.

How come Germans are on pol are such globalists?

Glad you finally see it hans, no we're not European

It is legit propoganda
this years slogan was
>celebrate diversity

The russians are banned
last years winner was a fucking Trannie
aka, I dont give 2 shits

Yep, doing badly in this shitshow is a mark of honor really.

Europe is so emasculated that they have singing contests to prove who is the king of the faggots. We really should just conquer them. I'd give them a week before surrender.

I was thinking of visiting Israel for a holiday. I'm ok with arabs hating brits, I hate them just as much.

It's popular among the old ladies in Russia. Every 60-70 year old granma watches it.

better wipe that from your head right now faggot

Just fuck my Eurovision up famalamzimzam.

Seriously what happened? Last years entries from most countries weren't terrible. This year has been very bad though.

Relax you are no longer part of Europe and your the only country over there who gives a damn about their military.

well is just want to remind you all, that a SYRIAN WON this contest this time.

TOTAL COINCIDENCE

NO CONSPIRACY

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE !!