Happy Birthday Israel - 2nd round edition

On this day, May 14th, in 1948, the great nation of Israel declared independence, in what has since been called Israel's Independence Day, or Yom Ha'atzmaut.

ITT we congratulate Israel for their amazing perseverance and determination in the face of hostile neighbors and an arab-dominated globalist UN.

Praise Israel! Praise nationalism! Praise national sovereignty against globalists!

>UN VOTE 1947
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzxod60_Vbs
>Full Recording - Israeli Declaration of Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_LlKE9OMQ

>Marking Israel's 69th anniversary
youtube.com/watch?v=QPJN0pUDY_Y

And remember:
>As long as in the hearth, within,
>A jewish soul still yearns,
>And onward, towards the ends of the east,
>an eye still gazes toward Zion;

>Our hope is not yet lost,
>The hope two thousand years old
>To be a free nation in our land,
>The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Shalom

youtube.com/watch?v=NKIbZlOI790
youtube.com/watch?v=sNZgaS-m7xY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gX92gJQUZMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_annexation_of_the_West_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_I_Accord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza–Jericho_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD BLESS ISRAEL! OUR GREATEST ALLIE!

LONG LIVE FASCIST ISRAEL DEATH TO ALL ARABS!

Barghouti was caught on camera breaking his hunger strike with a chocolate bar lol

Happy Lag B'Omer Sup Forums

Has Israel apologized for the USS Liberty yet?

Why did they shoot the lifeboats btw?

Shut the fuck up you cunts. The land of Isreal and Palestine belongs to the Christians, Jerusalem will exist again.

Fuck off leafcuck. They thought it was Egyptian but even if they didn't and knew it was American it still wouldn't matter they would still be our greatest ally.

I'm tired of you leafs crying about it for us. Don't make me bring out the rake.

they apologized almost right away

Proud to have voted yes. Who else is proud of how their country voted?

youtube.com/watch?v=gX92gJQUZMM

Free Kurdistan! Free Judea and Samaria from Arab occupation!

The Egyptian boats were 4x smaller, an Israeli pilot said they knew it was American, planes flew low in the 60's and there were huge American flags. Why did Israel shoot the lifeboats since you didn't answer me the first time?

Israel denies they knew it was American to this day and even bargained with the damages only giving 6 million to America when 17 million was asked. What kind of shitty country does this and not to mention shoots 4 lifeboats so there could be zero survivors?

>Marking Israel's 69th anniversary
69th aniversary eh? so next year would be thier 70th - sounds like a nice round number to get nuked on

>inb4 shill map again

You post a map that anyone who knows even a little about the region knows is fake, and I posted the real map.

Map 1 puts as "jewish" only private land (mulk) owned by jews, and makes every other piece of land (miri owned by the government - i.e. ottomans and then brits - and suitable for agriculture, uncultivated miri called mahlul and mawat, unreclaimed land that was around 50 to 60% of the land - its a desert after all) as if it belonged to "Palestine" (which would make bongs palestinians), which wasn't a country and didn't have a government. Calling the land "palestinian" is a ridiculous lie.

Map 2 is accurate but ignores the fact that ar*bs voted no, jews voted yes. They thought they could take it all by force and got btfo several times.

Map 3 is another lie, since "Palestine" didn't admnister shit back then, and still didn't exist as a government. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli war Egypt occupied (and ruled) Gaza and Jordan annexed Judea and Samaria, ruling it. Again, no such country as "Palestine".

The last map shows the first territory ever to be controlled by a palestinian country (which promptly had a civil war and divided into de facto two governments).

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_annexation_of_the_West_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_I_Accord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza–Jericho_Agreement

Pick a book once in your life stormfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident

how come youre not as upset about this incident

>There have been many thousands of friendly fire incidents in recorded military history, accounting for an estimated 2% to 20% of all casualties in battle.

its called fog of war dude. it sucks we all agree

Youre killing this board. But there are profits to be made. No prophets though

You can't even spell it cuck

Happy Birthday former Greatest Ally.

22 September 1979 best day of my life.

happy birthday "New Khazaria" is more like it. The Talmud Khazars stole the name "Israel" just like they stole the Palestinians land and lives.

Fuck off Achmed.