How do you tell if someone's accent is fake?

How do you tell if someone's accent is fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DvNzdj529M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVNGPUeQnpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw

That's the strongest accent I've ever heard.

Cuz it's fake as fuck.

sounds to me like he's from the south and maybe talks normally with a bit of an accent, but is now trying really hard to ham it up for his "liberal redneck" character

Exactly, nobody has an accent that strong, he's overdoing it, and nobody from the big cities will call him out because they don't know the difference.

Consistency.
My accent, for example, is blatantly fucked up, but at least it's consistent. My vowels all sound consistent.

haha check out this BASED rural retard, fellow antifas

>no tan lines
>hat is in good condition
>cut off t-shirt scrunched up against his neck for some reason

Fake.

t. southerner

looks more like a thinly veiled nu-male than a redneck

That nose.

From east Tennessee, it's exaggerated af and he doesn't look like "stock" from this area.

live in the deep south and can say that this is most likely an over-the-top accent because this is just a guy acting
nobody has an accent that thick

If they're talking out the side of their mouth
Whenever you sing or try to manipulate you talk out other side of your mouth for audible manipulation
It's incredibly hard to get out of the habbit and only ventriloquists and singers usually ever undertake the neccecary trai in to fix it

I'm from Florida and I have a default American accent, but if I start talking with a southern twag or using southern phrases, words, and sayings my consistency goes out the window and the only way you know it's real is the constant twang to it
Otherwise you would think me a star on a Netflix original and not bat an eye

This sounds fake, accents are thick where I live but nobody sounds like this unless there overdoing it for shits and giggles

I'm from near where he's from. His accent sounds legit, but he is "puttin' on" to a degree.

Trained actor here. He's faking it.

This. I grew up in Arkansas, and it's very easy to play up the accent. People do it all the time when mimicking someone who's more country than they are.

most likely this. you very rarely see anyone ever put on accent that strong unless they're faggots insecure about their masculinity. it's always the same type of guy.

Why is this faggot always trending?

He is probably from the south, but he's forcing the accent, at least a little bit. Only a microscopic amount of people in the south actually develop a ""southern"" accent, like that, and his doesn't sound like the others.

same reason whenever a black guy does something important, it gets big. the far left and far right love stereotypes.

A faggot like that wouldnt even have any redneck accent. Wouldnt surprise me if this is a fucking kike either. And yes, it sounds fake as shit.

Yep. Larry the cable guy is a good example.

>liberal redneck
I like how that both stereotypes and assumes all rednecks are conservatives.

Yeah you can totally hear him change accents a few times.

This guy's accent is fake as fuck. I can tell a fake southern accent from a mile away.

OH WOW A GUY WITH A COUNTRY ACCENT THAT ISNT SAYING MEAN THINGS LIKE I SEE IN POPULAR MEDIA PORTRAYALS WOW SUCH SHOCK SO MUCH AWE SO MANY VIEWS

He's the new Larry the Cable Guy and should be introduced to a noose

Born and raised in Bama myself, his accent and Southern vocabulary feels inauthentically fucky. The overuse of certain words like the southerny gawddammit feels forced as shit

It's just some e-celeb parasite pandering to his audience

How do you do, fellow (((redneck))), please stand against hatred by voting for (((Her))) instead of that yankee sumbitch carpetbagger DRUMPF

Read the comments. All those faggots are buying this rubbish.

It's so obvious.

That is 100% Missouri accent

I work in a fairly redneckish fieldl. He sounds like someone who probably works "upstairs" in an office and tries to "be one of the guys".

>yeah I swear there are tons of us liberal rednecks who all agree with me at work because if they don't they will make the shit list

This guys fake just like Larry the Cable Guy. His accent is like a bad imitation he came up with drinking Zima.

I am from the area he is "from". None of us speak this way, not even my one jewish friend in the area. Dude is obviously not actually from the area, probably moved just for the shtick and shekels that would inevitably follow.

I grew up in MS and I was in the army with guy's from all over the country including the south. I've never heard someone talk like this. This is accent is so fake that it's insulting that he would think people would fall for it. I just scrolled all the comments and I didn't see one comment mentioning it. Crazy

Even Poland can hear it's a fake accent. Djeeejzus Craaaist.

(((trae crowder)))

rural and suburban retard detected
this guy isn't faking his accent. he is faking having the correct liberal opinions, which is far worse

Yeah me too. I thought they might have gotten deleted.

I know where he's from. I grew up a few hours from there.

It's an exaggerated middle TN accent. It's real, just really over done. He's puttin on for the cameras.

You've got it backwards m8.

>mfw I'm a northerner
>a lot of southern expats in my school in Chicago
>mfw a southern calls me "boy" like "go get em boy!" or "ya did good boy"
No better feeling if we can be honest. I also love the cultural dichotomy that's apparent when you talk to southerners and how they're just a little annoyed that they have to live and work in the north, the "land of the oppressors" as they call it

born southern.

This guy is a 100% faking it; paid actor.

Idk sounds like it could be legit Google Upchurch the Redneck and look at some videos of him talking. He's got a accent even stronger than this guy

he's doing both, for shekels i presume.

How could he be faking anything? this is how all Americans sound anyways

I'm from the hills and hollers of Georgia and know one here talks like that. My accent sounds like Lucas Black's youtube.com/watch?v=MVNGPUeQnpM

No one considers Chicago "the north". We call it "the shittiest part of the midwest" around here.

They definitely got deleted. I refuse to believe that nobody has called him out on this. Especially the way he stereotypes southerners in the way that northerners would.

Southern fag here. I've never once heard an accent this strong

So basicaly what he is saying is that normalising evolutionary failures is hawing an open mind?

Liberal nu-neck ive seen this dude on Jill Maher's late night broadcast!

Boomhauer can speak intelligibly?

Man that dang ol intelligibly

you call that an accent kek

Some of our "accents" aka dialects (not the same, but relevant here) are so strong that it's another language

underrated post

Was just thinking about this faggot while doing my laundry.

Seriously, Are we a hivemind?

>Seriously, Are we a hivemind?
Yes

He's a shitty local Knoxville comedian. He fakes the accent, is a city boy and his whole schtick is to deliver liberal talking points with a thick country accent.

He doesn't have the drawl...he doesn't talk slow enough. Everything is exaggerated.

That's a Jew mocking Christians and Southerners.

You just say; "That person's accent is fake."

good point - also, his sleeves are rolled in, not cut off. So that's a temporary fix some people do when you have sleeves and you want to get rid of them real quick BUT if you're actually this "redneck" you'd be at the point of just cutting/tearing sleeves off.

Indiana boy here that accent is fake as fuck. He is obviously trying to put emphasis on his words when he talks. Looks like he is about shit his pants when he does talk. Fuckin Poser

this is true though - which is actually kind of funny because even in hillbilly hick towns we would still have one of the schools considered as the 'prep' school and one still as the 'redneck' school haha

If he if from the south, his is from a large city. This is not authentic, hammed up, and served for the ignorant masses.

you know we're in the north, right, cletus?

Stop shilling this fucking retarded pretend redneck.

He's a jewwwwww

look at this interview, his accent is literally fake. Notice how as the video goes on it becomes less and less pronounced, other then for specific words that he remembers to emphasise.

BUMP

If it's not fake, it's definitely exaggerated.
Every Youtuber puts on a character or exaggerates themselves though because that's what gets clicks and coins.

Also, true rednecks are not conservative. They are actually libertarians. The conservatives are the "rich Southern Baptist gentlemen plantation owners" that you see in Charleston and Virginia.
However, they are not liberal like this faggot. He's a propagandist trying to make people think that liberal = libertarian. That's why he always is "trending".

Never heard a real southerner say god damnit that many times with such strong emphasis. Does he even cosplay?

seriously look at 1:56, its so obvious. I'm not saying that there is no such thing as a liberal redneck but this guy is not one. Also, why does being a redneck give him any special incite into current events. Its actually like the millennials that watch his videos are so disconnected from the real world that as soon as someone who is not identical to themselves agrees with them they take it as everyone else agreeing with them.

Have you guys seen this? He sounds a lot more legit here.

Also the reason his accent sounds so over exaggerated could be because he's angry. I'm from Kentucky and I usually don't have much of an accent, but it comes out depending on my mood and tone. A lot of ppl with accents are that way

This.

It's one of our (((Greatest Allies))).

Wow, his voice sounds totally different in this video. He might be faking it.

Still plenty of rednecks in Indiana cletus... I've met them.