So this is how Sup Forums wants to treat women of colour?

so this is how Sup Forums wants to treat women of colour?

If she dies you have to clean the shit out of your pool.

No, I just want to sterilize most of them and inseminate the rest with high IQ European sperm cells to spread the genes of the white race.

>But user! Impregnate darkies? Muh white extinction!
White extinction is only going to happen if we fuck exclusively dark women; forcefully inseminating dark women while marrying and raising a family with whites is a surefire way to ensure our race flourishes.

White men are too beta to accomplish this. Black males have sex with non-black women far more than white men are having sex with non-white women.

dem digits dough

spoiler: she dies
xhamster.com/movies/7682859

When a black man has sex with a white woman, the child is a nigger.
When a white man has sex with a black man, the child is a nigger.

Why do you want more niggers?

I just want them physically removed from my country and placed somewhere else. It's not too much to ask really

that is hot

wtf

Who said anything about sex? I'm describing a realpolitik scientific solution for the overwhelming majority of humanity's problems. That is, replacing the simple brown and black people with whiter, brighter hybrids. I don't want to actually insert my white penis into the vagina of a shitskin. I just want the top 1 percent artificially inseminated with white semen and the other 99 percent sterilized. Sex has nothing to do with it and consent—i.e. wooing women of color to bed and impregnate them—is not a realistic roadmap to success. What we need are internment camps and teams of trained scientists with the ever present threat of force should the darkies disobey their white masters.

>xhamster.com/movies/7682859
Nah, that's not what it looks like when people drown, I've seen people drown before.

>realpolitik
>mengele gone sci-fi

choose one

>I've seen people drown before.

mmhh rly meks ya fink

She doesn't d...MODSSSS!!!

yes

Yeah

Used to work rescue, every year in training we'd have to resuscitate one of the new guys who failed the water part of the course.

Total lie, white men are far more desirable to every race of woman, you've obviously never seem the hordes of Indians and Africans who roam around getting rejected at every turn. White women are also the least likely to race mix over all.

Sure are a lot of /pol *insert black / colored / "of color" * shit threads lately

>from my country
But it's their country too.

wrong schlomo

i would never let my foot touch such a disgusting creature. he probably has aids now.