Lay them on me lads, I've tried explaining to my mom that the Israelis bomb the shit out of the Palestinians...

Lay them on me lads, I've tried explaining to my mom that the Israelis bomb the shit out of the Palestinians, but she just says that Israel has a right to defend itself and is surrounded by terrorists and that j00s dindu nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-jLvhJYL0
youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M
youtu.be/AAvViXi5tQs
youtu.be/u3CxL1Wnllg
youtube.com/watch?v=SW1hCKHQ9bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>set up camp in some random person's living room
>beat the shit out of them whenever they complain
heh heh goy

Okay, but doesn't Sup Forums want to genocide the dune coons? Or is criticism of Israel just a way to expose and attack ZOG?

that entire area should just be glassed

>redpilling normies on the JQ before they accept every other redpill
>engaging women in politics ever

Ya dun goofed

Well, I agree, Aryans derive no benefit from trying to play police for semites, but I'd still be curious to here what the actual facts on the ground are. Zionist shills claim that the IDF dindu nuffin and the Palestinians are all the aggressors, but thanks to Sup Forums I don't trust kikes anymore, so what is actually happening? Also, it seems like one of the easiest ways to awaken normies to the JQ is to point out the ridiculous deferment that Western countries have towards Israel.

What do you want to know?

>the ridiculous deferment that Western countries have towards Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

>IF WE CATCH ANYONE DOING ABOVE GROUND NUCLEAR TESTS IT'S FUCKING OVER, DO YOU HEAR?
>HAHA SOMEONE DID, COME ON LET'S NUKE THE RUSSIA-
>WAIT
>oh
>it was israel
>okay nevermind act calm...

Why do the Palestinians hate the Israelis? Why do Arabs tend to hate Israel? I hear a lot of how Israel is unaccountable to anyone and fucks with intelligence agencies around the world, but I haven't seen as much evidence as I wanted
Holy fuck, thanks user

red-pill her on the filth in the talmud.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-jLvhJYL0

I've already done that, and even though she's a (Evangelical) Christian, she refuses to see the Jews as anything other than God's chosen good boys.

she knows they think Jesus is boiling in excrement in hell??

and believes the best of the gentiles should be put to death.

if so then there's no hope in red-pilling her.

Yeah, I haven't had much luck with that angle. Ps, what do you say to Jews/Jew supporters who claim that
> Jews don't believe everything that is written in the Talmud
or
> that's taken out of context
Because those seem to be the two biggest roadblocks I get when trying to talk to people about the Talmud

>Canadian
Show her this Canadian author of the book, The Host and the Parasite. Vid also recommended for all of Sup Forums.
youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M

Tell your mom about Rachel Corrie.

Move out OP.

You wont help the White race in your mothers basement. Also, what the fuck are you doing arguing with your mother on the JQ on Mothers Day?

Fuck kikes, but fuck you for being such a faggot.

USS Liberty. Git googlin

I wasn't talking to her about this today you moose-fucker, I've been talking to my parents about this for a while. And besides, its cheaper to live at home while I'm going to school. No need to throw away money paying Schlomo's rent.

It's a good intro piece for your mom because:

#1: It will actually give her a small glimpse into what drives people into terrorism after having sustained things like what happened to Corrie day after day, month after month, and year after year to your people.

#2: Rachel Corrie was a young girl and was a daughter, your mom will connect with that and naturally she will empathize with it by imagining if you were in Rachel's place.

Rachel Corrie will shake your mother's foundation just enough so that you can lay on the heavy data stuff to a more open mind.

Also, Yeah leave your mom alone on that shit it's mother's day. Return to that conversation later

give her this map, it was leaked years ago and ask her how are ISIS armed and how are they still fighting across a front hundreds of miles long against national states (also mention the CIA kikes).

Then next year when boundaries are been negotiated get the map out again.

if catholics don't believe everything the priest preach, the priests are still their leaders. same thing, the rabbis believe in the filth.

then expose them to quotes of their rabbis.

or say jews/media bash Muslims every day for things in their book, is that too also taken out of context?

and red-pill her on them being fake-jews. khazarians haha.

Israel is a containment country. Israel being destroyed means more of (((them))) flooding into Western countries.

Also: tailor what you show mom to her unique, female demographic. It needs to be short and bittersweet or she will lose interest. By the numbers does not appeal to female interests, so I recommend showing her pics, stories, and vids of palestinian kids, schools, etc. getting wrecked.

youtu.be/AAvViXi5tQs

youtu.be/u3CxL1Wnllg

show her this video

youtube.com/watch?v=SW1hCKHQ9bg

It is an Israeli psyop that has been going on here on Sup Forums for almost a year to deflect any blame off Israel and put it on the Muslims.

>Why do Arabs hate Israel?
Because Pan-Arabism died with the war of Israeli independence. Not only did the Arab league lose its chance at a super state, but it managed to lose a huge amount of credibility in the international community. Old families from the area with substantial clout lost fortunes. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

60 years later, it's really just an embarrassment and a geopolitical quagmire between Israel and the Arab-league; most passionately anti-Israel Arab league members aren't actually involved in the immediate conflict.

>Why do Palestinians hate Israel?
It's not as black and white as that. The most vocal anti-Israeli Palestinians tend to live in exile or make their money from the conflict. People on the ground tend to have views by their generation. Generally, Palestine is a shit hole governed by a combination of local militias and the IDF that rolls in whenever shit gets bad for their nearby settlements. Younger Palestinians typically want a one state solution; either a complete annexation of the West Bank by Israel, and thus becoming citizens, or an absorption of Israel into Palestine.

Typically, the attitude for the average person is more that they don't want Israel to go because Israel provides wealth and services for those who can go there, but they want actual say in the country that occupies them.

>Israel is a rogue state
Israel essentially does sketchy things for its own reasons. Israel violates embargoes, plays both sides of conflicts, engages in nuclear dickwaving and generally will put its own interests above all others.