twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A faggot and a civic nationalist
>Sup Forums
Friendly reminder to sage

GTFO magacuck

thanks reddit...

/thread

Are you insulting Nige?

I think the thing that irks me most about this picture, of all the things, is that the meme it's based on says "Get in faggot" not "get in normie."

Meaning whoever drew this unironically worships Milo the "Based Faggot," but didn't have the balls to use "Faggot" in a non-faggot-approved way. That's really super cucky.

Stop culturally appropriating Nigel Farage you dirty nigger-fucking americans.

>KGB Dicky Spencer's (((Alt-Right)))
>Sup Forums

Pick one race traitor

And then hang yourself

I think the politically correct switch is really almost metaphoric for how the faggot and the cuck essentially operate more as propaganda to swing right leaning people left instead of left leaning people right.

Fuck off and kill your Queen Lord Rothschild you traitor

On basis of what argument do you disagree with Dicky?

>still thinking oven worthy faggots like milo are altright
also
>implying that there aren't a lot of NatSocs in the altright

Why is Sup Forums falseflagging against Sargon so hard recently?

nice it's going to be my new back ground

>Jewgon of Cuckad
>god tier

>caring about sargon
dude is a horseshit theory centrist

Why did they draw Nige like a autistic downie

Sargon can't argue for shit and only goes after low hanging fruit.
He's useless and thinks that SJWs are some sort of massive threat, rather than a symptom of the problem.

>thinks that SJWs are some sort of massive threat

yeah. SJWs are merely a symptom of the system. We all know what the cause is

Proportions are all wrong. Look how big Sargon's hand is.

at least they gave him big authentic quadroon lips

I say we raid Reddit colorthis.space/ and bring back kek, pepe, white power, hitler and the swastika and kek flags !!! Pls help ill be in the top left hand corner making the nazi germany flag ! hail victory !

>in ITT

Piss off back to plebbit. The savior of western civilization is not going to be a gay Jew who thirsts for black cock. What's next, another Lauren Jew thread shilling her book?

>like

The alt right is a giant psyop to coopt the anti-Jew movement and direct it to clash with the symptoms of the (((problem))). The alt right name was invented by the (((media))) and all of its leaders suddenly appeared out of no where. It's just like Occupy protests all over again, don't forgot why our country is in the shitter. With Jews, you lose!

Fucken kek