/CT RALLY GENERAL/ May 17th Free Speech event Connecticut

May 17th Free Speech event for Trump's arrival at the Coast Guard Academy in New London Connecticut at Mckinley Park
>Who is hosting this event
Lori Hopkins-Cavanagh, she is a right-wing radio talk show host for 94.9 FM WJJF, her show is called Lori on Liberty.
>Who is supporting the Free Speech event?
Organizations such as the Oath Keepers, the Connecticut Militia, Bikers for Trump, and followers of Lori on Liberty will be attending.
>Who will be protesting against Trump and Free Speech?
There are 17 far left wing organizations, supported by the democrat operated city. The names are as followed: All Souls Anti-Racist group, the New England War Resisters League, Start Fresh, Action Together Connecticut New London County, Rise Up Mystic, St. Francis House, ACLU people Power Effort, New London Liberal Think Tank, The southeastern Connecticut Federation of Democratic Women, Out CT, Antifa, Cair, and All souls.
(The Day News Paper reported this list)
>What are the police doing?
The Police are planning on having both sides stuck in the same small park, which will erupt in violence.
>What time should you arrive?
7:00 am - 7:30 am EST
>Will there be fighting?
Hopefully not, but, the state police are planning on bringing riot gear as reported.
>What is secret service doing?
They will be having reporters wired to walk around the groups, listening for anything suspicious or threatening - but they will not be shutting the event down
>contact
To contact Lori, reach her via email
E: lorionliberty@gmail
>articles
sisypheannews.com/2017/05/13/new-london-government-suppression-and-antifa-collusion/

------------
>DISCORD
discord.gg/x9MhSCm

bump

THIS IS A BIG AND IMPORTANT EVENT, BE THERE PATRIOTS

Both sides of the fight are controlled and directed by Israel and the CIA.

They're pushing Zionism and Civic Nationalism/Globalism/Internationalism/Federalism/Supra-Nationalism

You may be well-meaning, but it's time to wake up, Neo.

>Meme spouting
>Kek Flags
Please choose 1 guys, I can tolerate 1 but not both, if you want to meme spout don't bring kek flags and if you want kek flags don't meme spout. I drove up to boston and had a good time but damn, NORMIES OUT REEEE was too much for me. please.

>Live in New Haven
>Work 12am tuesday-12pm Wednesday

FUCK

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT PARK ON CRYSTAL AVE! CRYSTAL AVE IS NOT SAFE AT ALL.

Fuck. I'm from Groton living else due to my job. Reeeeeee

>Live in Avon
>Work 8am-6pm

Feel your pain, brother.

This, you will actually get shot for being white

TELL THEM ABOUT CRYSTAL DONT LET THE FOOLS GO THERE!

Someone who gets butthurt over SNL jokes is hosting a free speech rally. Pretty ironic.

>rally on my birthday
make it fun lads

Well I won't get shot, I was a counselor for inmates that now live at crystal ave, every knows me and I get a free pass BUT THE REST OF YOU BE WARNED!

THE LEFT WILL NOT INTIMIDATE US

you're deceived and so deceive.

>butthurt over SNL jokes
source on the jokes

heading over

bump

>New York militia comes to Boston free speech rally
Why is there no Massachusetts militia?

CT militia

The Emperor is coming here?

>CT militia
>Not Massachusetts
>If its meant to represent all of ne why not just call it NE militia

Does MA even have a militia?

CT militia was at the boston rally as well...

Fun fact, I state I have my CC permit in!!!!

Was he ever arrested?

No but he is supposed to be back to work in june