Mcconnell is suggesting Garland for FBI Director

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/14/mcconnell-thinks-garland-as-fbi-director-fantastic-idea-ex-adviser-says.html

>I think Merrick Garland would be a particularly good option, given that he would have so much support from both sides of the aisle. … I’m absolutely serious about this,” said Lee, who also pointed out that Garland played a key role in investigating and prosecuting the Oklahoma City bombers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland#Early_life_and_family
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is the 5D tetris I've been waiting for

>Lee said he didn’t know whether Garland is being considered by Trump, who purportedly has a short list of about a dozen potential replacements.

Lets hope this isnt true and just msm spin.

>then the Democrats will like us for sure guise

Not if the high inquisitor has anything to say

The point isn't to get Dems to "like us", the point is to destroy their arguments and expose their hypocrisy.

That's being done every day. Trump needs to push his agenda and fuck everyone else. Dems will never get onboard with MAGA so let em cut their own throats. No Clinton appointees.

How does nominating Garland hurt his agenda? Garland isn't going to fabricate evidence against Trump regarding Russia.

The Jew the Dems tried to put on the Supreme Court?

WTF?

Fuck No

How does appointing a Clinton lackey to an important post help his agenda?

This is how.

>another Jew

This. Fuck Democrats. No appeasing their stupid asses.

Trump needs to nominate like David Duke or some shit. Just go full on hard right, liberals can suck his dick.

Republicans truly are the Stupid Party

100% hes a pedo. Now we know.

wth I love Hillary now

Trump could pick Hillary clinton as the head of the fbi and the left won't stop pushing the russian conspiracy

waaaaaaaaaat

is this a rare Gowdy Meme?

More like Bitch McConnell

Give the SJW party nothing. They're idiots, and committed. You cannot compromise with them; they don't believe in "reaching across the aisle," they don't think there's anything to conservative worldviews but moral deformity. Fuck 'em.

And signal to normies that Dems are not to be taken seriously. Don't fucking surrender when you can just win.

The official Right is still so weak. Just wait 'til Sup Forums is 50.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland#Early_life_and_family

>Born to a Jewish family, Garland was raised in Conservative Judaism.[9] His grandparents left the Russian Empire (then the Pale of Settlement) in the early 20th century, fleeing antisemitic pogroms and seeking a better life for their children in the United States.[9][10]

>Now this is the 5D tetris I've been waiting for
I believe they are trying to get him off the circuit court. He is a swing vote there.

Holy kek. Fires comey and puts in ((((((garland))))))

If trump does this he's openly a kike puppet

>putting in obama's (((appointee))) as FBI director
Trump better fucking not do this. Put in Gowdy, or better yet someone in the alt-right with police experience.

He has to put Garland in. Then the left will like Trump more.

Nooo.
I'm going to be seriously disappointed if it isn't Gowdy, Clarke, or Guiliani.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>bb-b-b-b-b-bbb-b-but Trump is le god emperor and savior of the white race
You retards fell for this obvious goy shill just because some shill organization was good at making image macros for Sup Forums. Holy shit you people are gullible

It was his turn.

Oh look another jew! Color me surprised

Garland is noguns. Besides, Trump doesn't have to listen to any garbage coming out of Mcconnell, and probably should tweet something demeaning if this Garland thing starts getting pushed.

>Guiliani

Wouldn't it make more sense to hire from within fbi? wtf sense is there in appointing Garland, Gowdy, Clark, the Rock, etc?

The only thing wrong in that is the u and I being reversed.

Why would they hire someone from within the organization who actually follows the rules of the organization when they can just appoint someone from the outside who will carry out their agenda?

>who actually follows the rules of the organization
You mean like Comey did when he broke protocol by trash talking Hillary during a conference about her investigation that was also during the election? Why should we trust that his underlings would be any better?

Kill yourself shill, Mcconell only suggested this. Mcconnel is a closet pedo with months to live. Nobody has been selected yet.

Yeah, you think anybody is vetted by Dems? No, they just blackmail them into submission

FBI Director is a temporary gig. DC Circuit judge is a lifetime appointment.

Hell fucking no.
McConnell can go hang himself.

>the left will like Trump
Kill yourself.
Appeasement will get us nowhere.
They've been telling us that to our faces.

Garland has a good record and hasn't shown himself to be an activist, but he was Obama's first pick for SCOTUS, now McConnell's pushing him.for FBI. All of the Democratic overenthusiasm leads me to see him as a black-pill.
I wouldn't let him in on a dare.