Jordan Peterson calls MGTOW "pathetic weasels" (because they are)

>Jordan Peterson calls MGTOW "pathetic weasels" (because they are)
>they proceed to call him a retarded simp who doesn't know anything and is just some "internet famous guy"

youtube.com/watch?v=_6YwN5l75pg

I've never been this triggered by retarded comments honestly

>this guy dumb af yo lmao I'm way smarter den he ids

But these idiots are right on this one, Jordan is like 50 something years old. He has no fucking clue how hard it is to be a white male in the 21st century.

Jordan Peterson is a cringey kek newfag

I should have said young white male.

I'm starting to believe that it's not actually as crazy as Red Pill/MGTOW makes it out to be. I've often thought that the way they fear monger men against women is the same way feminists fear monger women against men (EVERY MAN WANTS TO RAPE YOU 24/7!!!)

I agree that you should generally avoid marriage, but they make it seem like every woman you encounter is trying to accuse you of rape

He's canadian so he obviously does.

MGTOW is fucking pathetic.

So to clarify, I totally agree with the parts of MGTOW/MRA that talk about how unfair divorce courts/custody laws/etc are, and all that. I think (and I would love to hear him actually fully extrapolate on his views on MGTOW) that he was mostly talking about the older males who shout WOOGEDY BOOGEDY at younger guys and basically tell them to just stay away from women altogether

I know there are plenty of other people here who agree with that sentiment; they say it's a Jewish ploy to get white people to stop marrying and breeding or whatever.

>some literally who internet celebrity doesn't approve of my lifestyle

Oh no

Inb4 massive coordinated mgtow shills who vehemently argue with you and tell you their choice to have 0 white babies is justified and that they're not pathetic at all

IMPEACH DRUMPF

IMPEACH DRUMPF

WA5uUkD

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

OFFICIAL HILLDAWG DISCORD

NO DRUMPFIES ALLOWED, IF UR A DRUMPF SUPPORTER ULL BE BANNED!

WA5uUkD

WA5uUkD

WA5uUkD

GET IN HERE HILLDAWGS!

dying alone in your one room apartment with your cock in a fleshlight and a rope around your neck is the future, lads. FUCK women and FUCK healthy nuclear families.

I don't want kids because I hate kids, they are annoying as fuck. Can't stand them. Not because HURR WOMEN ARE EBIL shit.

I'm MGTOW and I get laid all the time

Fucking this. I wish MGTOW would stop responding to shaming tactics and actually go their own way.
Though many of them might not be able to do this because they had no choice in going MGTOW, being creepy autists with no social skills, and their entire identity revolves around rejecting women as if it was their choice and being a sperg.

What is the MGTOWs' end game? Why do they keep trying to make OTHER people MGTOW like them?

I might be MGTOW but I'm not super happy about it. It makes sense for me but that's because of my own issues. I wouldn't try to convince others of doing the same.

Yeah a real MGTOW will not talk about it much

I've certainly never said a word to anyone in real life about MGTOW

It just works way better, I'm way happier

Why so much vitriol for MGTOW? They literally do nothing. And if they're actively not going after women than that's more women for you isn't it?

I really don't understand people getting mad at innocuous things that don't effect them in any way. Always baffled me.

>And if they're actively not going after women than that's more women for you isn't it?
unless you're planning on bringing polygamy back, that just means another cat lady will die in her shit and fur covered apartment while tyron and mahmoud have twenty kids each.

>Why do they keep trying to make OTHER people MGTOW like them?

I've casually watched a number of youtube videos. Never seen this.

I'm MGTOW, but I've been this way since I was told "if you wait, shit will happen eventually!" So I waited, and waited.

Well, I'm here for the women, they can come get me any time!

Are you white?
If so, you're an absolute fucking retard.

>men don't have the traits necessary to hold onto women
>sourgrapes.jpg
>not pathetic weasels

You don't sound too "sorted" if internet comments trigger you. It the opinions of people you've never met, or will meet and they are just as dumb as you. It doesn't matter. Like everything typed on here is useless crap opinions from kids. Who cares.
>Sort yourself out

If you don't have children then you are the ultimate failure. The entire purpose of existence, from a biological perspective, it to reproduce. Mushrooms have more sense than MGTOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good mgtow is an "ideology" that MUST crash and burn.

They must capitulate to us, those who remain mgtow will get the rope. Just as bad as feminists!

Yeah, no, pretty sure they'll go after women alright. They'll keep them busy but not start families. If you're willing to lie through your teeth and are basically heartless lots of women can be manipulated into fucking you when they're getting older and looking to settle down. A lot of those guys seem to be dicks.

Also, they keep trying to convince others to go MGTOW and/or to ignore women.

>muh white race
Don't care.

I'm just here for the memes.
You're on your own to save your precious white race.
Just call me on the next meme war.

when someone praises jordan peterson, that the quickest way to spot a newfag

fucking idiot deserves a doxx

I actually want kids. But you have to admit. Do you know what happens when the girl you have two kids with leaves you? She gets with someone else and your kids basically become that guys and you pay their mortgage.

It's fucked up but a very common and true possibility.

kill yourself

>that post
>that flag

fuck off tranny ;)

>Getting married is dangerous for men in the current system
>Men decide to not get married because they recognize the danger
>This somehow makes them cowardly weasels for protecting themselves against the system
>Doesn't address the real issue, which is the system
>Instead just calls men names and questions their manhood, then proceeds to ignore the real problem
>In the end nothing is solved and the birth rates keep declining
Are anti-MGTOW even human? Their IQ must be in the low 60's range, which I doubt can be classified as human.

wine, chocolate and cat food stocks for women. what stocks should you invest in for the mgtow crowd?

VR tech

you sound pretty unsorted to me m8

you are just a male feminist looking to blame everything on others and not taking responsibility for your own life

please consider uncucking yourself before posting again

Gr8 b8 m8

It depends where you live buddy

Go live in big cities infested with leftards, you will understand the true vile nature of women with their "slutwalks" and "sexual empowerment". Peterson is a dumbfuck, he didn't go through this so he thinks nobody has.

MGTOW has been a reaction to this recent rise of "female empowerement", where it is wrong to criticize sluts or unloyal women, and where men should be kind enough to have open-relationships.

People living in rural or mostly suburban areas will have no idea what MGTOW is about, but if they come to the cities, they will understand.

It's silly to think of MGTOW as some sort of fringe movement. The marriage rate has plummeted over the decades, and it has little to do with a few weird guys on youtube. They put a label on the phenomenon; they didn't create it or sustain it.

>men don't have the traits necessary to hold onto women
Men like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Elon Musk apparently don't have these traits either.

My favorite thing about Men Going Their Own Way is the name

lol men going their own way my ass, more like men running into a blocked off road and instead of exerting the effort to get around, choose to take the easier path

they aren't going their own way, there's not a single one of them that wouldn't rather be in a loving relationship and fucking girl vagina

don't get me wrong, they have good points, but in the end they're just in denial they can't pull women

if you're going to claim to be mgtow at least be honest to your reasoning

Us men refuse to tow the line.
I just enjoy mountainbiking, /fit/, beer and video games too much to have a nagging bitch around.

I'm MGTOW for personal reasons. I don't distrust women and having a family + kids would be nice, but I don't feel adequate enough to fulfill the role of a husband or father. I'm just excluding myself from the gene pool and I think that's a good enough reason for it.

White men (and women) still need to pursue families and get their heads out of their asses with regards to what the media tells them they should be. You're a bloodline, not an individual. It will live on without you unless you end it yourself.

It was easier to "slay dragons and get maidens" back in his day, shit is a lot harder now. Sick of Peterson boomersplaining to guys like me who just want to do their own thing.

You don't understand what MGTOW is

You can fuck women every single night and still be MGTOW. MGTOW is basically men refusing to make victims of themselves in the first place (women will always cheat or leave you).

OMG a Sup Forums post changed my mind on marriage

>no one ever

Ah yes the "you don't understand postmodernism" argument.
A favorite of you subversive pieces of shit.
There is nothing to understand about postmodernism or critical theory. They are just cancer.

didnt he apologize recently, saying that they had a point or something?

Meanwhile 3b+ people live in poverty, and are just starting to have access to basic meds,bathrooms, etc.

Regardless if you dislike someone's opinion or not, it's hard to say people dying alone with a decent amount of money; have it harder than the kid covered in his own shit trying to get basic resources to live daily.

You're talking as if you've lived in a bubble your whole life and dont realize how truly fucked the world is and how many people have it alot worse than the rich virgin dying alone.

Most of everyone on Sup Forums is middle class, or was once middle class if not richer.

He apologized for that.

They are right in saying he oversimplified mgtow, but Peterson isn't wrong in thinking its a bad way of dealing with the problem

I do understand though, and the majority of the people who self-identify as mgtow aren't pulling any pussy

I get your ideology, and like I said I think mgtow makes good point at its core, but most of the people willing to self identify that way are losers who simply can't pull pussy and say "W-WELL I DIDN'T WANT PUSSY ANYWAY, MODERN WOMEN ARE GARBAGE" (they are, but that's not my point here)

Who needs women goy just go your own way!

Who the fuck are you to be handing out tickets, you skeleton.

>how hard it is to be a white male in the 21st century
>waaaahhh mommy life is so hawd!

God you people are pathetic. Maybe you're just a pussy that's the problem? Everyone is a fucking whiny victim now days.

>m-muh white race!!! hab children pls!!!!!
Fuck off collectivist. I decide if I have children or not, go have children yourself if you want to save the white race so bad. You're as bad as Jews telling you all the time to racemix/not have children. Let people do what they fucking want.

What do you expect from a retard who says that everyone's ultimate purpose is having kids and you're a loser if you don't?

>dark satirical sense of humor
confirmed he is one of us, nothing to discuss here

all of the overpopulated shit is either in the 3rd world or china. exclude them and the world isn't as overpopulated and less hungry and less aids

Look at the women Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp got fucked over by (which will be Elon's possible future too). Angelina Jolie and Amber Heard are beautiful 10s sure, but a 10 woman is a very dangerous being. Some women who are 10s might develp wonderful character but others might not. Same goes for other women in the spectrum as well, but 10s have been doted on so much that they think they're god's gift to men and that a man should feel lucky just to be in her presence. Also, Angelina Jolie really showed how nuts she was when she cut her breasts off.

You're retarded.

After Karen Straughn put out a response video, he said in an interview that he was regretful about what he said about MGTOW.
He believes they have legitimate concerns, but doesn't necessarily agree with the solutions they are proposing.

MGTOW are a fucking cult that are making a few loudmouth e-celeb equivalents money. God why do I bother with the internet anymore. Please congress take away net neutrality ASAP

yes. he says its very worth it to be weary of how tilted divorce laws etc. are for women and how many men have been burned hard because of it. he just dislikes the effect the ideas have on young men who aren't near that age yet

Weak

That dead kid got money from his parents and they earned it
That shit covered kid's parents are just gibs takers and should do something to keep their kid from dying
Just about every problem in the 3rd world is their fault and we make it worse by trying to help them.

i don't care 2bh, because those pathetic weasels won't produce any offspring anyways, so the problem will fix itself

Sour grape vinyards

he doesn't even have a video on Frozen (trust me I've looked)

so

ur dum

When you freely let people do what they want, eventually that society collapses and is subjugated by a stronger one that does not.

petersons plan of action achieves what mgtow advocates but actually has a solid argument whereas mgtow does not

>just go your own way bro
vs
>sort yourself out, clean your room

they both accomplish the same thing- ignoring women to overcome your self- but peterson's instructions can't be suverted like mgtow.

look at the comments. mgtow is infiltrated as FUCK. kikes everywhere trying to kill the white man.

MGTOW are a disease that instantly cures itself after one generation.

The future belongs to those who show up for it.

Not really, he understands completely. He has tons of clients who're young guys that don't know what to do because either they're going to court because of a fake rape claim or they're about to go to jail because he said something someone thought was racist. He probably knows more than you about being a young white male in the 21st century

MRAs in general are butthurt snowflakes. The whole right wing is becoming increasingly pathetic. Nothing dries up good pussy faster than being a rightard in 2017.

maybe he confused it with the video on frozen made by molyneux, lol

> He probably knows more than you about being an fat ugly beta faggot in the 21st century
FTFY.

Stop being fat, stop being ugly, and stop having a deplorable worldview. Until then, I'll be slaying all the pussy you repel.

jordan peterson is an advocate for society and women. he won't throw women or society under the bus for men

mgtow is an advocate for men only. it doesn't give a shit about society or women

don't mix these up and it's very clear. he's at least honest and apologized for his kneejerk tradcuck reaction insulting mgtow. but he also understands mgtow is not for women or society it's about helping men and only men. so he can't support mgtow anymore tha he can support 1488 or fascism

anybody against mgtow can eat shit. you aren't the speaker on behalf of men so shut your basic bitch mouth up and fuck off to reddit. mgtow is for men by men and doesn't need trash who don't actually have men's best interest in mind debating the merits. care about women? fuck off retard faggot. care about society? fuck off retard faggot. this is to help men and anybody else can go die

Lmfao, faggot.

>Yeah a real MGTOW will not talk about it much
WRONG

mgtow is a philosophy for men to help them go their own way. of course they talk about it shit for brains. the men themselves are going their own way and mgtow is about teaching them how to do it and why along with any other helpful stuff. just cause you want to wash your hands of it and say good luck to other men go into the meatgrinder to figure it out doesn't mean everrybody else needs to.

you can be mgtow and as you're going your own way help other men along the path

Stop rejecting women.

Start a family and have children.

>implying the usa didnt fuck over the 3rd worlders to get a jump start on world domination with the EU

haha lol

If that were the case he wouldn't be profusely apologizing to his ad revenue and Patreon bucks.

clean your room

He actually is. He had seen live people fucksed and screwed, not some shot posting and anonymous videos on YouTube.

His point is that life is enormously hard, and mgtow is another reasoning for 18years neckbeard for not cleaning his fucking room!

((( )))

>don't procreate your evil whiteness, goy

There was a semi-brief YouTUbe comment on one of Styx's videos that broke down MGTOW's change for the worse over time, and did it pretty well. I'll see if I can still find it

this victimhood complex is so sad and pathetic, grow up you fucking child. Being born white in a first world country is life on easy mode, if you have a shit life it's all your fault. Kids these days have no fucking clue about personal responsibility. I'm 31 and have a wife and 3 kids and a mortgage, I didn't go to university and started off working minimum wage jobs, it's not fucking difficult.

Can you fucking write this in English next time and not a bunch of gobbledygook?

like i said, go die faggot bitch. you aren't for men. you're for women and society. go get a roastie to shove a fist up your ass until you bleed to death. mgtow will be there guiding men and helping them understand no women aren't everything that matters. your own personal happiness is more important.

>MEN MUST DIE FOR SOCIETY
yeah i like said, kys, basic bitch. you aren't going to stop mgtow

so no one is posting the video where he took it back/apologized, kinda?

also, the idea that he isn't accurately describing postmodernism is hilarious shit postmodernists say because they HATE being called out as morons. it's like the whole thing. they think they're very smart, very elite. it's all very cute.

>Implying europe and (((britain))) werent doing that before the US existed
Learn some history first before you start with your dindu nuffins
3rd world had longer to develop than europe and they accomplished almost nothing

>Being born white in a first world country is life on easy mode, if you have a shit life it's all your fault.

What does this have anything to do with what I'm saying? I'm stating a fact, 21st century society doesn't treat white people with any respect, nor does it treat men with any respect either.

Lost is that to the decades, you can thank Mommy and Daddy for that.

>I'm 31 and have a wife and 3 kids and a mortgage, I didn't go to university and started off working minimum wage jobs, it's not fucking difficult.

Wow, good for you. I don't see what this fucking matters. I own two houses and never had to get a mortgage on either, what does that tell you? Nothing, because it doesn't mean anything in regards to what we're fucking discussing you complete cocksucking retard.

I have been profoundly troubled by the modern world, and have been debating for a long time whether or not to have children. Every religious group appears to believe that we are nearing the end of the world, and modern society has amply demonstrated that because I am a white male, it wishes to see me dead. That being the case, why should I attempt to drag out the extinction of my people? The war is already over. Our governments have demonstrated their desire to race-mix us out of existence, meaning that any child which I brought into the world will be subject to harassment and abuse, if not outright discrimination. I have no homeland I can return to now that London is fallen, and the world seems destined to separate itself into an Elysium-style endgame, whereby the ultra-rich escape and leave the rest of us to try to survive amongst the niggers. Why would I want to bring a child into that? Violent revolution is as hopeless as reversing our demographic replacement- just let me read my books and die in peace.

>the 'net
fucking love this guy

I do not get Petersons appeal, at all. Watching him try to explain Kek to Joe Rogan was fucking cringeworthy

Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian. So no and fuck off. You've got my point for sure.

I'm for society yes, not for women, but for the continuation of the european race, mgtow are just like feminists, trying to destroy the family and the white race.