youtu.be/vcOFaxyjkuE?t=6m8s
youtu.be/C2ReG7alYnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
lifezette.com/polizette/meet-three-gop-lawmakers-eager-to-derail-trump-agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a movement.

>7 posts early

AWOO~

yes, i've received multiple reports of an undisclosed ice cream stockpile sitting in a vault at the bottom of the potomac.

that DISGUSTING KGB smegma chugger rammol BLIMPFH will NEVER get away with hoarding extra scoops all to himself. nosiree, not in the year 2017.

i've put on my SCUPA gear to perform an extraction of the package, if i don't make it back alive, well... you folks may just have a constitutional crisis on your hands.

Why you hate Joe though?

Hi

Anybody else have a sudden urge to suck his cock?

Please visit my general, I'm lonely

What are your honest thoughts on Jared Kushner?

I see a lot of shilling against the guy, but not sure if that's just trolls.

Did Cobert really attack Trump over (2) scoops of Ice Cream?
Even he hasn't gone this far off the deep end right?

Flashback Time
5/13/16 was the week of Trump's voice recording from his spokesman "John Miller"
youtu.be/vcOFaxyjkuE?t=6m8s

@6m8s

The ones saying he's in control over some decisions are the msm, the enemy, so I don't really feel anything towards him.

The more we prevent Joeposting the new Joe levels we can discover. Why do you hate science? We have to see how Joe can Joe go.
You better not be an imposter.

He's ugly as fuck, his voice is shrill and annoying, and he's a dramatic little bitch. Oh, and he's a murderer.

Happy Mothers Day!

He' is going to make a great FBI director

ICE CREAM?

>Best Korea on Suicide Watch
What happened?

Stop supporting Caesar

I hope daddy Trump saves us why the hell is Africa the only place that cant get hit

Trump's publicist? Why is this news? So a celebrity hired a publicist. Big deal.

>tfw waiting for NK to attack

Should get rid of him. It's ok having family members in the admin sometimes but I think Jewish son in law is a bad choice.

I'm picking up some ice cream when I go to the pharmacy tomorrow in honor of our great President. And I'm purchasing Haagen Daaz, the only uncucked company that doesn't try to politicize their frozen dairy product to tap the millennial market.

KISS

MY

TUCHUS

Because nuking Africa would improve it.

Africa will be colonized as part of the Best Korean empire and drained of it's resources after Kim nukes the US and Europe

Fucking retarded awoo posters I swear to god you people are just idiots who aren't vary intelligente'. People who post awoo need to kill themselves

Happy Mother's Day from President Trump's mother

They fire a rocket that hit Russia. Ivan may or may not be happy with Gook rockets destroying his hidden vodka stash.

Greetings from England.

What did kemps do besides give my church free ice cream?

We need to be prepared for the worst in 2020. Heaven forbid the Democrats send out someone with any charisma like pic related.

We don't take kindly to name fags now git out

Flashback 5/13/2016

youtu.be/C2ReG7alYnQ

Dems would be completely to blame for there not being an fbi director..They would lose

>Reddit
Kill yourself.

The best scenario would be Putin losing patience and glassing Kim so Worst Korea becomes an island and the geopolitical squabble is left as a stalemate.

Everyone with a brain knows the 2020 DNC nominee will be Howard Schultz after defeating Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Cuban. Elizabeth Warren, and Corey Booker in the primaries
Bernie will run on the green ticket

Few people on Sup Forums can relate, since they are all virgin neckbeards that hate their families, but Jared is the husband of Trump's daughter and the father of his grandchildren. He is family. Of course Jared and Ivanka are going to be afforded an opportunity to learn from a father who is the fucking President of the United States. But to claim that either of them are influential on the level of puppet master is retarded.

we will start to see some democrats making clear moves they are running for pres in 2020 very soon, how crazy.

Why do the people from Wales speak like this?

NORTH KOREA TO NUKE CALIFORNIA AND/OR SEOUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Gary Johnson?

I can see Susan Collins, John McCain, and Flake voting no

hahahaha nice one user, this guy uses REDDIt what a total dip!!!!!! reddit blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Sup Forums is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!haha REDDIT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reddiT BLOWS AND ANIME JPGS ARE COOL!!!!!!!!!

you forgot oprah even though her muh "the secret" meme is an antithesis to the democrats paradigm

>The best scenario would be Putin losing patience and glassing Kim so Worst Korea becomes an island and the geopolitical squabble is left as a stalemate.
Pls destroy them, Uncle Vladdy.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Nice Awoo !

At first I thought he was a plant given how the media shilled FOR him in the beginning, but since then they've turned against him too and I figure it's all one big diversion to make it appear Trump's administration is coming apart at the seams. Honestly don't know enough about the guy.

>implying it won't be an Oprah/whoopie ticket

Do it Kim, we need a happenning to fuel 2017.

Dwayne Johnson/Al Eppo 2020

Jesus, that serial killer smile or whatever it's supposed to be.

Oprah is a closeted Trump supporter
I'd dead as fuck serious about Schultz though

>Florida is out of range of Best Korea.
>Another reason why FL is best state

A fucking fern.

I don't know of your regional ice cream. Here all of our regional ice cream, aside from The Farmer's Cow (which isn't sold in pharmacies) is that shit that has too much guar gum and is aerated to the point that it doesn't have the same texture as actual ice cream.

But what if the radiation gave Africans superpowers? Do you want to have to deal with superpowered cannibal warlords?

We need to start targeting these assholes
John McCain I already see a no
Flake would do it to just because he sticks to neocon brothers

Graham might not
Idk about Collins

We need to start digging up dirt on McCain already for fucks sake.

Lol, it looks like the encrypt virus

Don't forget Sasse and Graham.

I'd actually be worried if it was the rock but I don't think he's gay and feminist enough to make it through the primaries.

Reuben Mattus invented the "Danish-sounding" "Häagen-Dazs" as a tribute to Denmark's exemplary treatment of its Jews during the Second World War.

Southerner Bro, we need to talk.

Johnson & Johnson 2020
No More Tears

>tfw right on the line of a KN-08 ICBM's range but well within the range of the Taepo Dong 2 ICBM

>Trudeau talked Trump out of dismantling NAFTA

AHA HA HA HA

nice reply FAGET. go post anime jpgs with rEdDiT SUCKS!!! ANY WEBSITE BUT THE 4CHANS SUCKS 2010 META level of shitposting to rack up all those >(you)'s

wales is pretty based but their language is gibberish

There is NOTHING wrong with stabbing Bears fans

Lifezette did something like that just the other day

lifezette.com/polizette/meet-three-gop-lawmakers-eager-to-derail-trump-agenda/

And he instead worked out a better deal for the US.
Next.

They also sued a different ice cream company with a legitimately Danish name for trademark infringement. And they won.

>mfw
Number 5 is too close to Mississippi for my taste.

Guess I didn't know they were regional but it looks like just a Midwest brand. They are decent

Wrong. He used created the name because he thought american consumers would associate a European sounding name with a luxurious and decadent product.

anyone else regret shilling for hill?

i can no longer support drumf

@125547040
No more (You)s for you!

True as that may be, whites shouldn't go around stabbing people. It's uncivilized.

What happened to this woman? Haven't seen her around since the election

That's called a pedo-smile and it's well documented.

Imagine if republicans made jokes about Obama fucking his daughters. Dems would flip the fuck out.

AHHH. which late night host is next

she declined a job with the administration
she does interviews now and then, usually midmorning/early afternoon shows
that's all i know

Her work was done, she will come back again when needed.
Also, she named Sup Forums on twitter.

>I'd dead as fuck serious about Schultz though
You think they're going to try use him as an artificial Trump for the "outsider" image? Could be dangerous for us.

Johnson, being a man with a family and a personality, will probably disagree with the democrats over at least one issue and then he will mysteriously lose the primaries