You guys think your racism is real now, just wait until we start dealing with aliens, and I mean real ones

You guys think your racism is real now, just wait until we start dealing with aliens, and I mean real ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22EwI3QN2Ls&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22EwI3QN2Ls&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ9xRO7M9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would be specism retard. This is why we're fucked

Did you hear about Tennessee making their community college free? Pack your bags! Got a couple of songs you can listen to while you're on the road to another state. I've drove everywhere and lol unfortunately Tennessee doesn't have cool music like Alabama, but hey at least you can drive through Alabama up to Tennessee like a true redneck you are with these songs! youtube.com/watch?v=22EwI3QN2Ls&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22EwI3QN2Ls&has_verified=1 and this youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ9xRO7M9M . But honestly, free community college? Isn't there FAFSA that pulls people through without a problem? lol They need to make UC's FREE, not a fucking community college. Then it'll be the real news, but guess what, they never will because everyone around the world will come to USA for free education and overpopulate this country. But this is how your country, USA, fucks its own people over in terms of education. It's all about making money and they don't care if you are happy with your career or not or if you fall in debt and commit suicide, nobody will care as long as the UC's get their money from you, so be very careful , when you choose your path in life...YOLO.

But racism happens because we judge blacks by human standards, because that's what they're supposed to meet. Not the same for aliens.

XENOED BY THE BXC

Droompa loompa
Drompfhly doo
I only got one scoop why'd you get two?

Never understood how gay ass nigger faggot shit was acceptable even on a satire board like Sup Forums.

I'm more worried about transhumanists desu
Smug liberals may be insufferable now, imagine how much worse they'll get when they'll be actually superior.

U mad white boi?

>mfw the Jews tell me it's racist if I don't let the Ragossian blob-people absorb my flesh and implant their eggs in my wife

Fuck off, space niggers. We're full. You can chill on the moon.

I'd rather chill with aliens than niggers

Ayylmaos aren't a problem unless they can have hybrid children with humans.

If they can't, any racism will only rise to the level of a minor annoyance, not an existential quandary.

Fpbp

>>assuming the aliens aren't fascist also and wont visit so long as we keep niggers.

The aliens are probing OUR white women.

No one probes our women except us, (read 50 Shades of Grey), we will massacre these illegal alien bastards. Once we blow down one of their ships we will take their technology and use it to commit xenocide against these alien bastards.

You alien fuckers better watch out, little green bastards.

You kidding? I can't wait. I'm gonna be first in line to knock up some hot ass alien poon.

There is no aliens, billions or different species in this planet and only one civilization and billions of planets with only one with life so far.

They can and they already have. How the fuck else do you explain asians?!

Project Blue Beam

space traveling ayys would never waste time enslaving tribal nigger monkeys

It'll just get tacked on.

>u mad earthlings? we stealin yo women now

>There is no aliens

gib proofs :DDDD?

Wtf you fucking assholes! You see? Do you fucking see? Do you know Wtf is wrong with you? Every last one of you cocksuckers needs to burn in fucking fires and shit! And I mean SHIT! Poo in the fucking Loo hot lava shit! Wtf! I mean seriously Wtf. Wt actual f.
Now I want to see a God damn ayylmao doll fucking a sex doll.
Cocksuckers.

>They're worried about Aliens

The real problem here is Orcs. They are here and they are after our women. There is literally a plague of Uruk'hai in the South East of England now, we don't really know what to do with them. They've been raping and pillaging us wholesale.

We can't send them back either, have you seen Mordor? Its a fucking mess. They're trying to escape Sauron.

Humans would turn all their internal issues into hating on space niggers.

Burnin our women, raping our churches, these Dark Elven bastards are going to taste "my axe" if you know what I mean.

Suppose the first aliens we make contact with are able to assume whatever form you find most sexually appealing

Would you let them stick their ovipositor in you, Sup Forums
Would you carry our eggs

>tattoos

Disintegrate it.

Why are leftist fags coming here and spamming blue pilled alien nonsense?

They're demons you reprobate cocksucker. Now fuck outa here, annoying queer.

Fuck Alien scum , the Galaxy belongs to the White Man.

You mean the demons? Nature is going to fuck them up.

Welcome to Earf!