Whats wrong with getting a mail order bride?

Everyone says not to do it, but whats wrong with falling in love and getting married for a few years (knowing it wont last), and then rinse and repeat once they leave with their greencard?

You lose half your net worth and have to pay alimony to each one.

Droompa loompa
Drompfhly doo
I only got one scoop why'd you get two?

Is it possible to negotiate with them an entrance fee? Like they pay x. Out of that amount you pay yourself and, maybe, another suitor (you are like the bridge, marriage arrangement guy). They get legalized, fills for divorce later, all settled.

Holy fuck! Not only you make some money you also import poon. Some of them are actually hot, local goblins get rekted!

Nothing is wrong with that. I will probably do this in a couple of years. You will presumably have a lot of leverage because if you divorce her she will be deported. You can probably get her to sign to agree not to get any alimony in the event of divorce... I guess.

Sounds great, you can just keep cycling through or stick with one that works and have some kids in the process. It seems like a more traditional power structure for an American man, than marrying a chick who has spent four years getting pounded at college.

Sounds a lot like leasing a car.

Why would you want an ugly Spic mailed to you when they're everywhere?

>You can probably get her to sign to agree not to get any alimony in the event of divorce... I guess.
You can't have someone sign away their legal rights. Any judge would throw such a clause right out of the window.

Think she stayed in the US for a little too long.

Where can you find women who
1. don't care about status or money
2. are traditional and just want to be a housewife
3. value family, community, and loyalty to their husband above all else?

Oh yeah well watch me Pablo, I'll do what I want faget.

they come pre fat now

Church, you fucking degenerate

>not getting a prenub

>not getting married under a fake alias

>argentina

do you niggers even have laws there?

Im too poor to order one

He forgot to add
4. Not retarded enough to believe in jew lies like christianity

I've got three older brothers user. Two married foreign, one domestic.

Both of the foreign cunts divorced inside of three years. Both brothers paid dearly for those mistakes. They're still here, and received more alimony than they deserved. The Venezuelan was pressured by family to marry the gringo because it was an escape from poverty. Holy fuck did she luck out, all it cost her was the respect of her father after my brother wrote a letter explaining what really happened during / after the divorce. Also she couldn't attend her mother's funeral in fear that she wouldn't be able to re-enter the US. It's possible their marriage could have made it if their kid hadn't been born with the palsy. The Korean was a straight up scam. Rumors abound that her immigrant father sat down with a lawyer the moment her airplane touched down to discuss divorce strategy. Created a huge rift between my Korean aunt in their social circle (they're moving after retirement). The domestic is a unicorn. Smart, educated, values her marriage. They moved back down from bush Alaska after their first child to raise their kids in a better environment than the rampant drug and alcohol abuse that festers up there. During their kids' most formative years she stayed at home to raise them. But...again, she's a unicorn- her sister is an absolute fucking mess, and leaves a guy scratching their head about how differently they turned out.

TL;DR A foreign bitch, especially a mail order bride is a scam. No fault divorce courts guarantees a bad end to your short marriage. A steady hooker is probably cheaper in the long run.

>1. don't care about status or money
>2. are traditional and just want to be a housewife
>3. value family, community, and loyalty to their husband above all else?

>church

ahahahahahahha

>20% divorce rate for non-american brides
>65% divorce rate for american brides

The only problem with foreign brides is that they're not likely to leave you once they get their green card

>knowing it wont last
there's your problem

it shows you're too pathetic to attract a woman on your own

Thanks for the dose of reality.

That's why they wait 5 years for citizenship and an anchor baby for you to support. No prenup eliminates child support.

>having kids

ahahahahahahahaha

Where do I get a bride and how much are they? I spend all of my time working and hate the bar scene and all of that shit. Id seriously buy one.

Yo if a green card is worth whoring for why aren't they paying YOU!

Go to Africa and buy one for 30 USD.

Search for your wife in places you would expect your wife to spend time

Hell I'll pay someone to do the dirty work that can get three 7+/10 brides shipped to me.

Attracting a woman on your own is beta as fuck. Alphas just buy hoes.

Missing something. Why would you get a mail order bride if you don't plan to have kids?

>You can probably get her to sign to agree not to get any alimony in the event of divorce... I guess.
>You can't have someone sign away their legal rights. Any judge would throw such a clause right out of the window.

I thought that was just called a prenup? Isn't it common when marrying across economic gaps to avoid gold digging asshats?

>dat filename

>Missing something. Why would you get a mail order bride if you don't plan to have kids?

To do the old in and out.

Please learn to talk to women before forming opinion on talking to women stupid fuk. If u weird sperglord u no get bang from any girl anywhere , go be interesting get off pol

>AIDS
no thanks