Went to a mother's day backyard barbeque with some Jews, ask me anything

Went to a mother's day backyard barbeque with some Jews, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jxNMI3i7Y0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jew.

What is the meaning of life

Did they use a gas grill?

Did they make you pay?

How much did it cost?

How were the pork ribs?

Were there any high-grade jewtits?

Not Jewish myself, felt the power in the air though, the wicked power, especially when I was going through the TV guide. Thoughts of Ben Stein and Sumner Redstone went through my mind. Didn't know they were Jewish until they said they were, I first suspected it when they brought out some Israeli alchohol at first. Didn't take any more candy from the Jewish woman's house after I learned they were Jewish.

wut kind ojews we talkin here

When you put Oscar Meyer on the gas grill did they finally get the picture?

>How much did it cost?

How much did they charge for admission? How many beers in before someone mentioned the holocaust?

Did they stole your wallet? What did they sell?

Be joyous and righteous, family and their joy is true wealth. It's all you can take with you when you leave this world. Secure your family' existance White man.

youtu.be/jxNMI3i7Y0s

Actually yes, one woman had some big ol' knockers, but she was older.

The kind that just so happen to have a Jewish ancestor, "all American family" type Jews.

Hot dogs and burgers.

Anything interesting? Politics or whatnot discussed?

They talked about how blacks do alot of crime, they mentioned how blacks would purchase a lawn item, then try to get a full refund from the store they bought it from after it was used Lol, I pitched in, talking about they turn to crime because they're impoverished, didn't go any further and say they're poor because they're dumb as shit. They also talked about some faggot encounter at a grocery store they worked at(the big boobie woman.) Sounds like a conservative generation of Jews.

jew

I wish I could be as happy as people in stock photos.

did you notice something peculiar about them that you have not seen yet?

Not really, they all seemed a bit on edge before I knew they were Jewish.