Whites should have never explored the world in the first place. The east and the west should have never communicated...

Whites should have never explored the world in the first place. The east and the west should have never communicated. You people started it. The west is not for the east to exploit, VICE VERSA. We don't want our daughters to know the existence of other races, we don't want our people to be curious about the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe you dumb fucks shouldn't have started two world wars and bankrupted your entire empire over a fucking railroad

>you started it

lol?

Suppose i'm not english. I'm not white.

East Asians are literally the only non whites worth interacting with.

>East Asians constantly invading the west
>dude like Europe started it XD

Well my point was that it was WHITES who explored the world. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. EASTERN PEOPLES SHOULD NEVER KNOWN THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE RACE. You want a white nation but your ancestors weren't really on the same page, i suppose

>over a fucking railroad

Great Britain went to WWI because they want muh railroad connecting Cairo and Cape Town? Is that what you believe?

>there was not east/west contact prior to the mongols

*wanted

No race should interact with each other, you fool. Interacting means you're okay with their existence in your land. I'm not okay with your existence in my land

Case and pointThese gooks are literally the only thing saving Europe at this point.

I hope no more shit happens in Cambodia, i don't want these things to be destroyed. Maybe i will never see them, just as Palmyra, but they have to survive and exist.

How do you not feel bad about other races helping your race ? I feel disgusted that whites brought western culture to indonesia. I'd rather be savages than being helped by anyone. If i'm great and smart, it shouldn't because of the help of other races

I'm afraid you're wrong, my picture was indonesia

>WHITES who explored the world
>Dude like just accept the Ottoman's blockading your trade routes, don't bother sailing
>oh whats that India took over South East Asia for better goods? lol who cares xd

The only major military contact was actually between arabs and the Chinese fighting over Central Asia.

The Arabs won at first which is why Central Asia is Islamic to this day until the turks and eventually Mongoloids raped enough of the Central Asian Indo-Europeans to turn the entire region into nothing but Elliot Rodgers Land
Europe wasn't involved

I don't mind indians, they're not far from my genetic and also they're not so smug about 'being conquering' so i don't have to feel bad about it.

My race needs all the help it can get because it's exploited by every Pajeet and Shlomo on Earth. Slopes excluded.

You need help from people you throw racial slurs on ?

>The only major military contact was actually between arabs and the Chinese fighting over Central Asia.
got any links for specific battles, sounds neat

Mate we were late to the world exploring party. We decided to look for India after Mohammed and his mates created an empire cutting Indian and Chinese trade off from Europe. We failed miserably and found America+Africa. It was only a few hundred years later that we got directed to the real place by the Muslims who tried to control the sea trade route which lead to a huge expansion in Western European naval forces to stop the fuckers. Luckily for us only the Turks actually had a decent navy and they weren't on the way to India going around the cape of Africa.
Admittedly Alexander also went to India but he died pretty quickly leaving a successor state in the region which was eventually eaten without providing much in the way of trade to Europe.

TLDR: The silk road was around while the Romans were.

Multiculturalism and race-mixing is not bad... it just gets bad with all that liberal shit of PC culture and ISLAM IS CANCER (tensions between east and west would be much lower without Islam... I mean, when is the last time a Buddhist extremist exploded like a fuckin creeper)

When you say 'whites are the best' YOURE WRONG. Because every race must have been uniquely as good if they weren't going after western standards of everything.

I agree with this...

Buddhists just burst into flames like a zombie during the day.

i didn't imply that it was, on your pic. Indonesia is also better to be not touched. So many languages and traditions are now under islam. Isis can get there and do shit like in Palmyra - demolishing statues from the past.

I'm ethnically Hungarian myself. I give zero fucks about reasonable numbers of East Asians in America.

great fun

proof that
anime was a mistake

>Indians
>not smug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

>The Battle of Talas, Battle of Talas River, or Battle of Artlakh (Chinese: 怛羅斯會戰; Arabic: معركة نهر طلاس) was a military engagement between the Arab Abbasid Caliphate along with their ally the Tibetan Empire against the Chinese Tang dynasty, governed at the time by Emperor Xuanzong. In July 751 AD, Tang and Abbasid forces met in the valley of the Talas River to vie for control of the Syr Darya region of central Asia. After a stalemate in several days of combat, the Tang lost the battle because the Karluks defected from the Tang side to the Abbasid side. The defeat marked the end of Tang westward territorial expansion, resulting in Muslim control of Transoxiana for the next four hundred years.

I must create one with black guy and white girls and see how it goes for yoy

Well they're never throw shit like 'the world looks like this because of us ! The only civilized peoples on earth' to us, they never made me feel bad about being me using their stuffs

It's good we explored the world, the British Empire is my favorite empire, like Nigel on his African safari. We should have nrver granted slaves and Jews citizenship and give yhe world back. British Empire was beautiful though, the most beautiful, they're like daddy to me, Hail the WASPs.

>the Tang lost the battle because the Karluks defected from the Tang side to the Abbasid side. The defeat marked the end of Tang westward territorial expansion, resulting in Muslim control of Transoxiana for the next four hundred years.
FUCKING TURKS

Hahaha. Why does China always make these retarded mistakes?
>Send Turks to fight Turks in Turkistan.
>Send all troops at the same time up the Vietnamese river only to end up impaled on pre-positioned spikes.
>Do it again.
>And again.
Every time you inspect a Chinese border fight it's always 'disastrous and quite frankly stupid Chinese military defeat'.

The British Empire = the rule of finance over the world

Half black women and white man seems to be the popular inter-racial pairing at the moment.
>BM/WF has 2 daughters, one son.
>Both daughters marry white guys.
>Son goes to jail before he gets his dick wet.
>BM male lineage destroyed. Only a quarter of his black genetics passed on to grand children.

Somewhat ironically the race mixing shit has been much more disastrous for the black community as is visible in Brazil where almost everyone has black heritage but very few have even 25% black genetics.

Transxonia is the key region for crossing Central Asia overland btw

It's between the Himalayas and the frozen tundra

If you control Transxonia you control overland trade between East Asia and West Asia and also Central Asia as a whole.

Well real Turkic peoples (Not anatolian rape babbies larping as Turks) are Mongoloids, so they look Chinese enough for the Chinese to "trust" them only to get double crossed.

I guess you could say Turks are (were?) the jews of China.

Who cares? I use Hindu numerals and feel nothing. Who gives a shit if Indians invented zero? They can't even use toilets.

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEAVE THEM THAT WAY ! If it was from you people, i'd rather be illiterate and cannibalistic. You're NOT superior to me !

They invented zero to describe how many toilets they have.

lmao

>Whites should have never explored the world in the first place.

duh, thank you east india company for trying to catalog the world and sell it

I would thank the west so much if they isolate themselves from the world. If they implement protectionist economic policies. I don't want my world to always be dependent to whites. That's what makes you think you're superior to me and be able to steal our wives and daughters easily, right ? I can't wait until the day whites close the door so my people would be forced to be independent

this is my prime minister now
globalism affects us all

Yeah I'd like to be isolated from South Asia

If only there was a way to send back all the H1-B Indians in the US, that's fine by me. Take Zuckerberg too while you're at it.

It should go without saying all Indian call centers and sweatshops should be shut down

Globalism and outsourcing are shit ideas that hold the world back.

No you fool every race should isolate each other. You hate all nonwhites, right ?

You`re the pathetic hapa aren`t you. Dude get help you aren`t well.

Too much effort keeping them separate. We should just purge all the non-Whites so that we don't have to think about it anymore.

No i'm not, i'm pure southeast asian.

You have to wait until we're all independent from your system, you terrorist. Everyone should be great from their own invention and thinking, not from the western standard of education etc etc. you're NOT better than me

Whatever man. The point is your fate is irrelevant to me. If we purged every non-White tomorrow then all that means is that we don't have to listen to your shitposts tomorrow.
It's not about being better. Whichever race has been wiped out simply no longer matters.