Would Sup Forums donate to this?

Would Sup Forums donate to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/256547/the-20-countries-with-the-lowest-gdp-per-capita/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dat glasses
>dat beard
I don't think he will have kids anyway

5 dollars so i can listen to him beg to come back to civilization after realizing Africa is fucked up beyond repair

I'm sorry, does that say 100k?

>Implying he will go even if he gets the money
He will just pocket the money and laugh at your dumb ass.

this needs to happen...

Yeah... WTF do you need 100K for to live in Africa? Is he starting his own warlord army?

HHahahah hell yeah brotha

Guys he is just going to take the money and buy fried chicken... I'm s..sorry guys, none of them are going to willingly go back.

>con a bunch of dumb skinheads into giving you money in an attempt to get rid of you
>pocket all of the cash
>stay in america and continue to fuck white women on a daily basis
>rinse repeat

whiteys are dumb as fuck

if i would be burger, i would donate only one bullet for him and thats more than he worth

Only if guarantee he can't come back.

No because he won't go back to Africa and is just trying to get money.

100k is probably more than the GDP of some African countries.

This needs some solid baises not upfront but an organization that pays blacks 100k in boat to africa with relinquished citizenship this is atruism for whites if race dont matter, and solution for us nationalists

You pay me 100k ill go to antartica

Now this is my type of reparations.

An African American repatriation to Ancestral african patrionage that works with african governments to resettle black population in africa to remove all these racial issues is best.

How about I put that nigger in a box and ship him via amazon?

like a typical nog he is taking the piss so no
he doesn't need 100k, i would contribute towards a plane ticket and even then I would want it in escrow or some white person to be responsible for it

if he got100k he would blow it in a month and end up selling his BMW another month after that

we would need proof of him rescinding his US citizen ship, also
>100k
>for a 1 way trip to Africa

Nigger, with that kind of cash you hire an army and conquer one of a selection of African nations.

Ill make a go fund me of send me back to latin america

Never mind, but still look at these numbers.
statista.com/statistics/256547/the-20-countries-with-the-lowest-gdp-per-capita/

Also, I'm afraid anyone who donates to this nigger will be sorely disappointed when he fails to actually move to Africa.

Maybe, if he gets the 100k, he will lose his welfare!

We all know that faggot will collect money and won't go anywhere.

Do you really think I am stupid?

Definitely. Ever African-American deserves a trip back to the motherland. What's the link for donations, OP? Maybe Trump would fund it, if we campaign hard enough.

>100G to send a nigger to Africa

Too much. It would be more effective to give 10k to young White couples to have a child while they are still young. That way you get 10 whites and 1 black instead of 0 whites and 0 blacks.

>Gets the $100k
>"Haha of course I'm keeping it - this was just to prove how dumb racists are."

>Doesn't get the $100k
>"Haha - you see? Racists can't put their money where their mouth is."

100k would destabilize Africa's economy overnight.

i bet he is jewish ethiopian or some shit. only a jew can think such a thing

> trusting a nigger to do what he says

You know that money is going to be spent on crack, hos and mo' crack hos

Like that nigger wouldn't just take my money and spend it on white wimins. Get real

What so do I can fund a slightly clever niggers crack habit hell no

if that is really his plan, it is proof niggers are evolving

This guy's funny. He can stay.

>nigger asks for gibsmedats
EEMAJUHN MOY SHOHKK

When a dindu speaks, a dindu lies.

No, because he's not legally obliged to return to Africa.

Fucking genius
Doesn't need that much money though

I would donate for the equivalent value in cotton

>Nigger gets 100k.
>America outraged.
>They do an investigation into the racists who funded him.
>Almost all the money was found to have been donated by high profile liberal figures as a charity exercise.
>CNN finally finds that $5 has been donated by Hitler 'KKK' McNazi.
>They pin the whole thing on him as if he had $100k to waste on deporting niggers.

Lol I say only if here can never come back. And if he does he's a slave.

I remember seeing some whiny "thinkpiece" posted here a while back by a black woman who self-deported herself to Nigeria or something thinking she'd be accepted there but it turned out they were more overtly racist to her on account of her not being from there than Americans.

No, he should have asked Obama for it.

Even Africans hate niggers. It is known.

>Nigger takes the money
>Haha were not going to stop him because racists are the only ones tricked

>nig is a kike

should have seen it coming

>FUND ME, YO FUCKIN CRAKAZ

>HAHAHAHA, YOU RACISTS ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO USE YOUR MONEY TO DEPORT MYSELF?

>RUN OFF WITH MONEY

>LIBERALS AND MEDIA GLORIFY MAN WHO STEALS MONEY FROM RACISTS.

It's a lose, lose.

You faggots know he isn't obligated to deport himself after he reaches the goal, right?

>100k goal

No.

couldn't he be sued for fraud?

That's for airfare plus rent and food for 300 years

>haha! 50% of the US population gave me a dollar to prove they actually want us all gone! i sure showed them!
>now to buy hookers and malt liquor

10 grands doesn't even pay for diapers

he's gonna keep the money and won't go back
he's a nigger, he just wants free money, he doesn't want hardships, and going back to africa means hardships

haha hell ya my nigger!

no

A niggas got to eat, homes

he doesn't get ANY money unless he reaches 100k?
lol
that'd be funny as fuck if he reaches 90k or so but loses everything because it was set too hight

Why would you? There's nothing really stopping him from taking the money and staying in the country or taking a month vacation in Africa.

Just another nigger trying to grab some gibs.

Pretty good scam. Bait some retards into giving your black ass free money so you can say "not enuf sry" when it doesnt add up to 100k and spend it all on crack and fried chicken

This is genus.

Sup Forums he is /ourguy/

Are you wrapping them in gold plated diapers? If the branded stuff is out of your league then just use cloth diapers like they did for centuries before the modern era.

Clearly being here is like prison for him. He should reenter his community with the possessions he had when he was imprisoned.

This "Black" man doesn't even belong in Africa either. Most Black Americans have around 20-30% on average European DNA. They're mutts. And they can't go back to Africa, because not even the Africans consider them part of their own.

He'll be back.

Go fund me and Patreon make clear that people have no kind of obligation to deliver anything.

If he was somehow legally obliged to do it, hes just going to take the money and stay in america

That guy is too Jewish to be black.

>100 grand to live in Africa

>gets the $100k
>"lol I was just doing this as a joke hehe thanks for the cash though I'll donate it to charity because I'm such a great person."
>in local news, black man donates $15k to cancer research. Aren't all black people great?

That would give them a considerable advantage, being higher IQ than their pure African brethren. Sounds like a win-win.

A one time payment of 10 grand is absolutely worthless as an incentive to have a kid considering how much raising one costs in the long run.

So Nazis can larp as Jews who want to set up bogus NGO's?

>really gets me thinking

>cloth diapers
I'm not living in the woods user

Fuck no, I'm not giving this gibsmedat any money. Stupid fucking nigger. Needs to be lynched

>Pay for my vacation
>Retards will fall for this

Science has shown re-usable cloth diapers are bad for baby's skin, the cotton still holds "terror imprints" from when black slaves picked the cotton just a few generations ago, potentially doing untold psychological damage to the infant.

Reasonably-priced disposable chemically treated diapers are clearly best for the majority of babies, in fact using re-usable cloth diapers is tantamount to child abuse.

I'm not sure if you can fake your identity though.

$10k is supposed to tide them over for a few years while they are doing their careers. The point is to allow them to feel like they can manage a child now rather than when they are old so that the child is healthy rather than a mental or physical cripple like every other 30+ kid out there.
Even sibling inbreeding at 18 is less harmful than having children with a complete genetic stranger at 30+ yet so many Whites do it on purpose then raise their kids as a pet while wondering where they went wrong.

>Let's swap something that costs $10 if you are really trying hard to spend money for something that costs ~$600.
Still not $10k though.

People forget that Abraham Lincoln expressed intentions of sending freed Blacks back to their homeland of Africa because he felt its was the right thing to do after the war.

He KNEW they were never supposed to stick around here, "integrating" with White communities which really means fucking white women (higher evolved pussy) and increasing crime rates.

They knew back then that monkeys were subhuman and deserved to live their tribal ways back on an African reservation, free and protected by white people.

But no.. now we have Hollywood movies where Jamal is a genius or something.

You guys do realise it's just a scam right? He has no obligation to do anything. It's just free money.

Africa is fine. The west is falling. Better to get out now before shit hits the fan

Sorry I'm going to need a legal document drawn up by the most jewish lawyer this side of the rockies and signed by you, saying you verify that you applied for nigerian citizenship and renounce your american status before I wire that money.

I've run the numbers on this. In my estimation for the average nigger giving them $25k will pay it's off in 9 months if they go away. So this will on average get a 100% ROI in 3 yrs.

I'm serious, they are that useless.

>a racist openly saying white girls are all being blacked

LOL.

bump

wheres the link?

$100k to send 1 man back? GTFO.

Raise $10 million to buy a fleet of ships and send 38 million back.

Even in self-deportation mode, he still looks for gibs'.

25k per child mortgage credit for married white couples. Is hungary the only country that gets it?

:Would Lincoln have done it if he was not killed dead?
Africa is quite a way away. Why not move them to south Texas/Northern Mexico, keep under US protection as a buffer state from spics.