There is no such thing as a based black ma-

there is no such thing as a based black ma-

That's an honorary white.

Stupid snow nigger.

Exception to the rule doesn't make the rule.

People are so fucking terrified to take the Race Pill, and I don't understand why.

Sowell is somethin else.

He "came in the front door" and actually earned his Ph.D and professorship before Affirmative Action hit.

also

>Welfare is the oldest con game in the world. You take people's money away quietly and give some of it back to them ostentatiously.

>What exactly is your fair share of what someone else worked for?

>I'm old enough to remember when the people voicing racial hatred in this country were white.

Quoting from memory, forgive me if they're a little off.

I wish him a happy retirement and hope he lives to 100 and takes a lot of cool pictures.

The media and lefties in general try to pretend like this guy doesn't exist and are just waiting for him to die.

Hes literally the antithesis to their entire belief system.
Conservative minority who is well spoken, highly educated and successful without receiving any benefit from affirmative action.

>HURR DURR FUCKING RACIST ASS CRACKAS STOP GIVING US SO MUCH WELFARE. YOU ALWAYS BE TRYIN TO KEEP DA BLACK MAN DOWN.
You can not fucking win with these "people". Neck yourself you coon loving fuck.

because identity politics are for insecure cucks

Democrats are the real racists

He's just one of those guys where I can watch his Hoover Institute interviews monthly and never get bored.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a fake sex assault/rape scandal against this guy yet, it's lib' MO against any black that actually speaks truth

And he would probably understand that whites have a right to exist. He wouldn't see living in a white country as some sort of end goal for himself, so he can still be 'based.' If every race had a sense of pride, we wouldn't have this shitshow of (((diversity))).

>Thomas Sowell
>Tommy Sotomayor
>Sheriff David Clark
Anyone else?That's about three people that are directly redpilled and vocal.

You retards always say this but what does it even matter in the relevance of the subject. It's as if all of you types just regurgitate talking points without understanding at all what you're saying because you're too low IQ. The topic is this black guy knows and admits everything and wants to change it what the fuck does it matter to this circumstance that there are a large majority of niggers?

Making no arguments and strawmanning, how low IQ are you people?

What's your favorite rap song, and why do you like it more than your own ancestry?

go back to stormfront

If you hate Thomas Sowell you're a huge faegt. Dude redpills all day; way more than pol fags

Snow niggers are nordic. Maple Niggers are Canadian. Jesus, fuck off.

It matters if you want your based black men to make a difference. If you could turn ten or so million blacks into Thomas Sowells, that would be great. Otherwise, we'll keep pointing out that one bull wandering off doesn't break up a stampede.

Agreed, but don't act like having certain groups on our side doesn't help reach the left. Hate all you want faggot, Thomas Sowell is the most based economist out there and explains why the black community is the way it is. [hint: it's not just race you cunt]. The black community was used by [them] as a social experiment and now they're pushing it on us. The black community before the 1960s was way based.

I don't appreciate being called anti canadian slurs