Muslims and Jews hate bacon - who cares?

Why do so many normal people care and get upset if semitic people have a hatred towards bacon? I think as haters, they just want to isolate these already marginalized groups even further.

If they hate pork bellies, there's more for you. If they want to miss out on something amazing, it's their loss, your gain.

>If they want to miss out on something amazing
...because of some superstitious belief that pork is dirty.

It proves that all of those assurances that semites are trying to integrate into our culture are lies. Eat the bacon, all of the patriotic Americans are doing it.

>they just want to isolate these already marginalized groups even further

it's not entirely unfounded, pork meat tastes just like human meat which could lead to cannibalism and such related diseases

>lead to cannibalism
if you already know what human meat tastes like, how could this lead to cannibalism? you're already a cannibal at this point, and if you substitute pork for human, then that's a good thing.

That is absolute nonsense. Nobody has ever eaten a piece of ham and said "boy oh boy, that was tasty. I can't wait to try human meat next."

kill yourself

Because bacon is fucking delicious and pigs are wonderful creatures so anyone who doesn't eat bacon is obviously fucked in the head.

Same goes for Muslims hating dogs.

The good see the good, that it is good. It's understandable that someone could arrive at anger when this is perverted.

Aristotle never said that.

Don't forget Jesus and all early Christians also observed Mosaic laws.
It was Paul who abolished them.

Bacon is an overrated meme food. Sweet and sour pork is where it's at.

t. ex-Muslim

That's what you think, the whole point is you eat something that tastes a lot like human meat and develop a taste for it which could then result in being less apprehensive when given the choice to eat human meat, this is also NOT a middle eastern thing only, it dates back to much much older superstitions from ancient peoples who by the way are never wrong, it's modern fucking society that ends up always being wrong

ah, "kill yourself," the words of a defeated man.

I love the smell of human flesh in the morning.

Another question can come from a Chinaman.
"Why don't you Jews, Christians and Muslims eat dogs? It's delicious."
What will you tell him?

wtf are you talking about you moron, nobody just knows what human meat tastes like without eating it

We do not eat dogs because we aren't fucking savages.

>modern society is always wrong
>sent from my iPhone

>What will you tell him?
"You don't belong in my country, either."

Because we don't live in china.

Jewish prohibition on meat probably stems from ancient Egyptian roots, who also considered the pig unclean.
>There are no hieroglyphs of pigs.
Trichinosis was a big concern in those days, as improperly cooked pork could kill quite easily. This contrasts with beef
>diseases don't jump as easily
and chicken
>hadn't arrived as a farm animal yet
>salmonella in chicken is rather recent.

Kill yourself roach

I would actually rather talk with him about which breeds he prefers to eat. I mean, think about it - there's a ton to choose from, I wonder which one is supposed to be the real good stuff. My guess is a pug.

I'd say "get back in the cuck-shed you chink faggot and play sonic vidya while I fugg your sister"

>in those days
so basically, these religious people are throw-backs.

Muslims and jews also consider dogs unclean.
Dogs are seen more as companions than a food source. Same reason cats and horses aren't eaten either.

Asians tend to freak out about rabbit stew however.

people fear what they cannot understand, and we cannot understand not eating pork.

>-"Don't eat pork or you will die of trichinosis"
>-"Fuck you, pork is delicious and we will die anyway"
>-"... okay, don't eat it because... it's a sin"
>-"woah woah, hold on, no more pork"

Most of the kikes I know eat pork all the time.

actually i heard horse meat tastes like shit

I dunno about the quality of pug meat, but they've got a lot of surface area what with all the wrinkles and folds. You could probably make a party-sized bag of pug rinds from a single dog.

>old religious texts
>throwback
basically

One school of thought says Mohammed saw his religion as the new judaism, and thus incorporated the no pig thing. But seafood was being properly cooked and widely consumed through the shores of the Middle East, so that didn't stick.

One reason why Islam never got to China was the Chinese love of pork (and dogs I guess).

lul, look at these sudden jumpy defensive reactions when confronted with the cold hard truth of being a cannibal lite

I don't understand this plebbit hype for bacon
pork doesn't even taste of anything
beef and mutton are much better
boar is top tier but so is all game

>jews
>marginalized
Kys

part of identity
poor choice

>tfw this jew knows what pork tastes like because he's eaten infant human penis

You should all go to your local Korean BBQ and try Samgyupsal!!! Korean pork is INCREDIBLE!!!

Depends how it's raised and prepared.
Horses aren't raised like cows, so the meat takes a leaner texture. Typical amerifat want beef fattened with corn, so it will taste different.
Old goats definitely has a strong taste, since they eat anything. Spring for young goats for your curries.

gook

damn, looks good gook

Because it's stupid to hate bacon and it's perfectly legitimate to not like stupid people.

>If they hate pork bellies, there's more for you.

No it isn't. At some events within government funded organizations I've been to in Toronto there was no pepperoni pizza because of Muslim people. It was only cheese pizza. That is shit!

>Don't forget Jesus and all early Christians also observed Mosaic laws.
>It was Paul who abolished them.

Fuck Jesus.

and another one buys the one-way ticket to hell.
11.823.123rd today.

>eating a pig is eating a human
ok

>Don't forget Jesus and all early Christians also observed Mosaic laws.
Fuck off shitnigger roach. Fucking illiterate lying shitskin.

>And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner. And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also? But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

>And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

>Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

>Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. 16And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Quotes from Jesus himself, you filthy piece of Muslim trash.

>"Why don't you Jews, Christians and Muslims eat dogs? It's delicious."
>What will you tell him?

Dog is a meal for people who can't afford anything better. Pork is way better than some stray dog that someone caught and then boiled alive.

>I don't understand this plebbit hype for bacon
>pork doesn't even taste of anything

You probably have a birth defect then, because no meat tastes better than bacon.

I grew up in a muslim household and I've tried bacon and pork. Shit is wayyyy fucking overrated only good things are salami and other deli meats on subs.

jewish culture is primarily economic centric

pigs take too much water, water isn't free goy

Pork doesn't taste of anything?!

You're either a peasant who can't afford decent pork, or your religion has prevented you from ever trying it in the first place.

i am impressed by your way of quoting religious texts. you seem to be a very lovely christian, full of tolerance and compassion. wow.

well, that's a bit extreme, Faheem. i mean, surely they could have bought like 10 pepperoni pizzas for the majority, and like, a small cheese pizza for the superstitious minorities.

I assume there was only a few muslims there. I would never assume they're trying to subvert the west by entering government to implement sharia.

You must have cooked it wrong. Probably tossed it on a scalding hot pan, decided it was done when it turned black like your momma's burqa.

I cant stand a fucking liar and someone who speaks with authority from a state of ignorance.

This isnt your apostate larp religion, this isnt a fucking game.

BTFO! Holy shit!

maybe it would be good if you made a deeper research then.
the place you quote is perhaps not related to following the Mosaic laws or not.
there is consensus among serious scholars that Jesus himself followed Mosaic laws. (sorry but your cursing and bad temper do not change this.)

You got BTFO'd roach nigger. Now go away.

how about you go away, the real roach?

>Jesus talks about washing hands
>Clearly he meant eat pork
Stupid people interpret things stupidly.
This is why religion is garbage

>*tipping intensifies

the flavor in bacon is almost entirely due to additives, you can throw the same carcinogens on beef or chicken and have bacon-flavored whatever

Because they put pressure on food outlets, the food outlets give up and you get fucking microwaved bacon at McDonalds. I can't deal with that bullshit.

>If they hate pork bellies, there's more for you. If they want to miss out on something amazing, it's their loss, your gain.
The problem isn't that they hate it. It's because they actively try to make it unavailable to EVERYONE.

>they actively try to make it unavailable to EVERYONE.
now we have a problem.