REMEMBER Harrison Brown UT Austen student killed 2 weeks ago today...

REMEMBER Harrison Brown UT Austen student killed 2 weeks ago today. Let us remember him and pray for his mother on this Mother's Day, her first without her son

r.i.p.

F

F

Need a quick run down

White people die every day, how about we celebrate the lives of non-whites who die at the hands of extremist white Christians?

give me an example and i'll take you seriously

but I think I speak for most people when i say that that doesn't matter

Nah, non-whites are literally worthless. If they all died, the world would be a much better place. Actually, some nigger I knows family member died the other day, and I had to feign sadness because I was like "Sweet, one less nigger."

Howabout you celebrate by placing a loaded pistol into your mouth and pulling the trigger until it clicks

Harrison Brown was the victim of a stabbing by a black guy who some believe was racially motivated. The news reports claim he was mentally unstable. I don't know what to believe.

Here you go, this ones fresh off the press. Happened less than a month ago.

Now my question is why is do white folk think that the world resolves around them?

Honorary /pol mom today. :( Thanks user.

lol i'm not even white to be honest
I'm just tired of every other entitled minority thinking that they are special because of this fake oppression

Honestly I don't give a shit about that case and millions of it in reverse are largely ignored just the same as that one is.

you guys are really sweet

you fucking putz - this is not about you -bring this up on another thread - asswipe

The modern world does "resolve" around the white race. We created that which you currently enjoy and are actively trying to destroy.

Dying be natural causes isn't the same as being murdered you absolute fuckwit

F

Another white brother lost to savages

I'm not trying to destroy it, its already been destroyed by white privilege. I read an article that proved whites caused the most harm on earth with like wars and slavery so not only has there been caused bad in America but it's spread all around the world.

Now because non-whites are sticking up for themselves so they don't get killed now yall calling it "destroying". Can you not see how fucking stupid you are?

Christ he reads a fucking article (1) and he knows the end all truth forever and ever- goddamit I am so not in the mood for morons

we're going to say and post about whatever we want here, which includes the op. if you have a problem with that, start a thread.

Oh, you read that in an article?

One day you'll realize that those of African descent are the great filter of the Fermi paradox. The human albatross around the worlds neck that's drowning advancement.
Blacks are; by their own behavior proving that they're not compatible with civil society or modern civilization.
Segregation is the only way that these events will occur less for whites.
Blacks will continue to shoot each other for chicken wings and hair weaves.

----------QUICK RUNDOWN-----------
>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

Thoughts and condolences to the Brown family.

idiot lol

May he rest in peace

GED education ammarite? lrn 2 history.

>white privilege

theres that phrase again