Repeal Women's right to vote

If this happened, cucked politicians wouldn't have the numbers to destroy our nations with 3rd world immigration and massive welfare state.

There was a reason the american founding fathers did not want women to vote. They are too emotionally based, and not logically based, in their decisions. It is nothing personal, but the fall of all (((1st world nations))) is driven to its knees by women voting.

Smart women who are the anomaly, give up your voting rights because the majority of your sisters are destroying the west. It is a sacrifice for a larger purpose. In return, you will have the family unit back, and a loving husband and children for your future daughters. Think ahead.

bumparooni

F.

Women reliably vote for social destruction.

Cunts shouldn't have any rights, they're property not people.

too far shill, reread the post

Women should be property.

Too far, missing the point.

You're not going far enough :^)

No, you are just going to delegitimize what I am saying. Women reliably vote for problematic policies

You're not going to get them to relinquish there voting rights in a peaceful manner.

>too far
You aren't going far enough.
>shill
Yeah, because if people have opinions of their own it must be that they're shills.
>people agreeing with you are just trying to deligitimize what you're saying
The fuck?

This

WHITE SHARIA NOW

You aren't agreeing with what I am saying, you are just spewing hate.

No, I am trying to objectively show the voting patterns of women are problematic for a healthy society

WHITE SPACE MARINE RAPE GANGS
I agree with you however you'll be able to convince more normies if you have some numbers.

Women are property and should be treated as such.

get rid of voting entirely

Whenever someone suggests something like this, there is always that one person who goes
>if you're gonna do that, might as well take it back to muh landowners

That's a good point. I like this .

>not having an actual aristocracy
>wanting a democracy at all