The absolute madman has done it again! How long till (((they))) suicide him?

The absolute madman has done it again! How long till (((they))) suicide him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/862839924705198080
youtube.com/watch?v=lHZK4tUrkdQ
youtu.be/BtB-u7Zi2aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>While much of the internet was celebrating Anderson Cooper responding to a statement made by Kellyanne Conway with a massive eye roll on Tuesday, one famous person had a very different reaction.

>James Woods sent a decidedly homophobic tweet on Thursday attributing Cooper’s theatrical response to Conway to the CNN anchor’s “butt plug dislodg[ing] during a newscast.”

>The senior Trump adviser appeared on Cooper’s show to talk about President Donald Trump firing FBI Director James Comey. At one point during the interview, Cooper and Conway got into a heated discussion about Trump’s actions during his campaign versus his actions as president.

>After Cooper played clips of several of Trump’s campaign speeches, including one from Michigan in October 2016, Conway responded, “Thanks for the trip down memory lane. You’re conflating two things that don’t belong together.”

>She then added, “I was on your show often last fall saying we were going to win Michigan and how we were going to do it,” which elicited the eye roll seen around the world from Cooper.

>Woods, an Oscar-nominated actor, frequently shares his conservative views via his Twitter feed.

>One Twitter user asked him if perhaps the “butt plug” tweet had been written or inspired by shock comic Andrew Dice Clay, with whom Woods is currently working. But Woods fired back that the tweet was his idea.

James woods is just following the chain of ascension.
Next highlord.

>Conway had a different theory about Cooper’s response: sexism.

>“Let me tell you something, Hillary Clinton is in search of sexism as an excuse for why her disastrous candidacy and campaign lost six months ago,” she said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday. “I face sexism a lot of times when I show up for interviews like that. Could you imagine having a male anchor on a network roll eyes at Hillary Clinton or a female representative spokeswoman for President Obama or President Bill Clinton? I think not.”

>Correction: An earlier version of this story highlighted a different eye roll from Cooper (there were several made during his interview with Conway) than the one referenced by Woods. This has been fixed.

>Homophobic

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN

Watched Salvador last night and he was really good in it. Any other good jw flicks?

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/862839924705198080

talking about buttplugs, you guys, he is seriously my latest hero
i always liked him....hehe

James Woods is okay
He's boomer as fuck sometimes but he's okay

>yfw James Woods becomes a real life version of Mike Toreno

>politically incorrect
>rightwing
>funny
>white
>actor
>high IQ
>huge penis
>charismatic
>voice actor

Do you think he browses Sup Forums?

You can tell an actor is exceptional when he'll gladly show up for something like Kingdom Hearts, play it 100% seriously and deliver as well as the actual Disney movie. Same with DeVito.

He's right on calling out the garbage on the left. He's cool in my book.
> garbage gonna garbage

>we have to make decisions, kid. You know, I try to set bad people on other bad people. And sometimes, I let good guys die.

People under 25 literally have no idea who James Woods is besides the fucking Family Guy episode.

this picture makes me happy.

>you need to be gay to enjoy butt plugs

Butt plug is bad, but cock holster is ok?

Never change (((msm)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lHZK4tUrkdQ

I sometimes can't believe he's 70 years old. He memes like a guy half his age.

Did you see his mother's day abortion tweet? Savage

They know him as Hades from Hercules.
If they watched the Final Fantasy movie hes the genocide the immigrant invaders guy.

Anderson and his Butt Plug

He said something bad about muslims. Surely this will infuriate zionists!

>homophobic
>decidedly offensive
b-but, "cock holster" was A-OK a week ago. What changed?

Shadilay!

Also I dont think James Woods is homophobic. I mean really, afraid of gays? If he was why would he openly talk about them on twitter.

James wood on ((jews))
youtu.be/BtB-u7Zi2aM

Once Upon a Time in America, a 4 hour epic about (((gangsters))) in the 1930s. I don't think you can cast a goy as a Jew, let alone as a Jewish gangster, in today's Hollywood.

This is ominous as fuck. idk why i feel this way about this pic but its a dark picture.

>Jews think they can kill Hades, Lord of the underworld

What's funny is that even if it wasn't a joke Cooper wouldn't be the first CNN employee caught with something up his rear end.

Not really

Colbert got shit on by the media and twitter for that

It's ok if it's a lefty insulting a righty, but not the other way around. Many such cases!

Hercules

Not learning from the left and saying Right Wing Safety Squads who stand up for MERIT and HARD WORK.

videodrome

He even did the role himself for the Hercules animated series

>imagine if james woods has called you a faggot

Most of the media seemed fine with it. They reported on the people annoyed by it as all just being Trump supporters, obviously as reasoning why people shouldn't care if they thought it was in poor taste.