Tfw it finally hit me today that Russia shit is actually 100% fake and being pushed to discredit the cultural shift in...

>tfw it finally hit me today that Russia shit is actually 100% fake and being pushed to discredit the cultural shift in this country and make people believe they're wrong for not being liberal
>tfw you realize most liberals know the Russia shit is fake too but push it anyway because it's the only thing they have going to bring Trump down along with all of his supporters
what pill is this

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

captain obvious str8 shootin pill

brown pill, ie the shit pill

If you have been paying attention the whole time instead of just watching a few CNN broadcasts here and there you'd know it's BS.

Google Seth Rich. That's the man who leaked the DNC emails. A week after the leak, mysteriously murdered with 3 gunshot wounds to the head in Washington DC. Hmm...

Congrats you are a normie capable of critical thought, just wait till you find out about Jews.

The common sense pill

It's the notbeingafuckindumbass pill

The brown pill is p. cool, imo

Gas the kikes, one by one.

No more queer stuff...

A suppository pill

>Blumpf is not russian he's American
>Liberals hate Americans so call him Russian to make conservatives hate blumpfy wumphie
>Blumfisters start liking Russia because hilldawgs got their shit kicked in
>Tfw bkumfppter and got them codes m9

It's fake.

It's being pushed because if they had accept the reason why Hillary lost the whole top level of the dems should resign for incompetence.

>woodpill
>jameswood

Could you imagine what we would have been discussing immediately after the election if this Russia thing wasn't being shoved down our throat? -Democratic Party corruption

during a "robbery" where hundreds of dollars in cash was left on his body, as well as valuable electronics and personal stuff

They don't all know it's fake because the are stupid/crazy. The ones that know it's BS just want an investigation to see if something else is found or to just say Trump is under investigation during the 2018 elections.

Republicans shouldn't give an inch and allow any investigations. It'll blow over and become as sad as the idiots still talking about tax returns.

Liberals recently - "This upcoming election will be fair and square and any claims of hacking or interference is complete and utter nonsense!"

Liberals now - "This election was completely hacked and influenced by Russia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Nazi."

>or to just say Trump is under investigation during the 2018 elections
oh fuck, i hadn't even considered this. that makes the most sense.

I was telling a friend that all this hysteria about trump and russia is literally the same king of stupid shitflinging the birther thing was

anyway he refused to believe that then pointed out the weak ties that all of the MSM put forward as their "evidence"

he then said that reuters and the associated press have said its real

I just laughed because the associated press is such a meme, but I didn't have any specific examples to provide to him

but I know i've seen them post intentionally misleading (biased for liberalism of course) things

as for reuters I just laughed because in any other situation he probably would have found some excuse about them

Anyway, am I going crazy or am I right?

also arguing with liberals is such a fucking chore, its really completely pointless in this day and age

maybe its not all for not though, I have beaten him down in to accepting that black people are at least somewhat genetically inferior, I don't think he's willing to abandon the MUH ENVIRONMENT argument entirely, but its hard for him to argue when I show him statistics about blacks

also talking to him about the jews is incredibly challenging, its actually kind of scary, its like he's incapable of seeing them as anything but victims

anyway to roundabout to your idea OP, being right wing is incredibly challenging right now, there is evidence out there to back up your point, but liberals have CONSTANT reinforcement from all of the mainstream outlets for thier ideals

they have this inherent feeling of snobbish superiority, and its really annoying, sometimes you say things to them and they just laugh, won't even take the time to consider what you say because there's no way in their minds they might be the delusional ones

Yeah botched robberies never happen, right?

its not just about Trump. follow the money, what we earn, who pays who, resources, rivalries. Theres many reasons and it started under Bill Clinton

in a neighborhood where literally (statistically) zero (0) robberies took place

Lol no:

"Residents of Bloomingdale, which is about 20 blocks north of D.C.’s Union Station, had long been complaining about a surge in crime. "

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

were there ctvs around the area at all?? Man I just want the Clinton's to go dowwwwwnnnnn

>one by one
That sounds highly inefficient.

Maybe they had footage, but the """""Russians""""" deleted it.