Why did the audience switch from clapping to boos when Colbert reprimanded them?

Why did the audience switch from clapping to boos when Colbert reprimanded them?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HtNmBnqiKV
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
vocaroo.com/i/s0TQBSdMnsDk
youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=KqE41nMQIQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because theyre cattle

Neon sign in studio changed from clap to boo.

He accused them of the highest crime: supporting Trump.

Where does this angry colbert's meme fucking come from it's everywhere

DONARUDO

just from him freaking out all the fucking time for every little thing trump does

CARNAL BLUMP

They were saying twoooo scOoooo(ps)
not booing

CIA nigger cattle

so he got booed by his own audience?

CONEALD CRUMPF

No, they booed when he told them to think that firing Comey was actually a bad thing despite liberals shitting themselves calling for his firing before the election.

>fags never been to a late night comedy taping
Everything is staged. Hours before you show up, you're taught to force laughter to make the show seem funnier than it is. There's aspiring actors in the ranks bellowing out laughs to inspire you to join in.
By the end, you wondered why you didn't get paid.

I saw a meme earlier on another site with Colbert's face and "STOP CLAPPING!" as the text. I kek'd but failed to save it.

KRUNKLE KRUMPF

-Donald bows to Scoopanoffs
-In contact with Ben and Jerry
-Possess psychic-like ice creams
-Control (((Baskin Robbins))) with an iron but fair fist
-Own dairies & cone factories globally
-Direct scoops from the ancient royal cream line
-Will bankroll the first ice cream truck on Mars (Scoopangrad will be be the first and second cities)
-Own 99% of vanilla extract editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Neapolitan
-Both scoops said to have 222222+ calories, such calories on Earth have only existed deep in Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two scoops which will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own scoopbot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have two scoops inside you right now
-The Scoopanoffs are in regular communication with the Häagen and Dazs, forwarding the word of Scoopanoff to the Sundae Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Cone & the Sundae high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Sundae leader’s first trip to the freezer in history literally a few days later?
-They learned fluent Creamspeak in under a week
-Nation states entrust their chocolate reserves with the Scoopanoffs.
-The Scoopanoffs are about 7 centuries old and are still not freezer burnt, from the flavour reference point currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of flavour and creaminess from vanilla to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate taste yet. We hope they’re delicious scoops.

The narrative is changing so rapidly the lefty drones can't keep up... Soon it will collapse.

>didn't get paid
You have yet to learn the ways of the Jew my friend

DAHNELD DUMPF

BONALD BUMPF

BUNULD BLUMPF

Because he showed them his true form?

vocaroo.com/i/s0HtNmBnqiKV
-An ominous cubed being materialises upon the horizon of a large city, his gigantic shadow casts itself over entire city blocks.
-"CITIZENS OF Sup Forums, I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL STEPHEN COLBERT, TELEVISION GENIUS. I AM AN ADVANCED LIFEFORM WHO HAS EVOLVED PAST THE NEED FOR A PHYSICAL BODY WITH WHICH TO TRANSPORT MY ENORMOUS AND POWERFUL BRAIN. BOW DOWN TO ME AND RECOGNISE ME AS THE GREATEST LATE NIGHT HOST TO EVER LIVE. WORSHIP ME AND DENOUNCE MY MORTAL ADVERSARY, DONO DORPF, LEST YE BE VANQUISHED INSTANTANEOUSLY BY A MERE THOUGHT FROM MY IMMENSE CRANIUM--
-YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. MAKE YOUR TIME."
-The audience of the Ed Sullivan Theater erupts into uproarious clapping, Colbert senses this immediately.
-"WHAT IS THIS? I HAVE NOT COMMANDED YOU TO CLAP! CEASE THIS CACOPHANY OF MADNESS!"
-The clapping grows in volume as some patrons of the audience get up from their seats to give a standing ovation.
-"NO, STOP! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"
-The clapping reaches a fever pitch, the entire audience has joined in.
-"DAMN YOUUU, DONNIE DARKO!..."
-Stephen Colbert is sent back to his own dimension through a wormhole that closes like a puckered anus.

DONO DORPF

It goes deeper.

DUNNNNALD DRUMPF

KURNALD RUMPF

Poo poo

FRENDLBACH TERRIFM

cause 2 scoops mate

checkle chumpfed

wew lad checked

Demonic

i like how you manufactured this meme swaglord

it's still not really catching on that well though

>The future liberals want

what the fuck man

FFS take this shit to plebbit you fucking retarded shitstains.

SCURBL DIMPF

Someone didn't get their two scoops.

LEL

because they are faggots

Not going to lie. Would insert penis.

that's hot, pol is just gay

Damn right I'm gay. Gay for women.

this girl is nasty but has top tier titties

HAAAYYYYYY HOWWW COMMEEE YOU TOOK TWWWOOOO SCOOOPSSS
BRRINNYOLFFF??

STEVEN SCOOPBERT HERE
UNDERCOVER AT THE WHITE HOUSE TO FIND OUT WHY ZCHLEMPF GETS TTWO SCOOOPS

>but has top tier titties

THEY WERE TWO SCOOPING COCK HOLSTERING FAGGOTS!!!!

They were breaking the conditioning, they were resisting him and the entire liberal narrative, they FOUGHT BACK.

GIVE THEM YOUR STRENGTH FELLOW MAGAPEDES!!!!!!

notice how it's always one or two people pushing these threads?

This meme is worse than baneposting.

Stop shitting up this board.

Anybody got a video of this? What ever the hell that is

I wanna hear his fans boo him, see the expression that gave birth to these macros etc

nope

MORE MEMES FELLAS

Tits in general are totally overrated desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Basically we are exposing colbert at being biased. Started it here, and now it is spreading, soon the boomers are going to realize how biased against trump he is. My sides! going to be great.

samefag 1

samefag 2

and you respond to me the same ways no matter the flag every thread.

this shit is milhouse tier.

dude I literally just got on Sup Forums for the first time today when I made this thread. Fuck right off, faggot.

samefag

Stop bringing your shitty reddit memes to Sup Forums.

nioce

They didn't get a rewarding click so they knew they had to change their behavior

this one is good.... real good.

Remove the photo of the Scoopmen or a psycho-kinetic kill team will be teleported to your location.

Because they like him and it's his show, they don't want to upset him with their lack of awareness.

I'm not going to ask Sup Forums to stop overanalysing, cause I know a lost cause, but there's more to that episode and current Colbert show than that, a lot more.

fuckin hilarious thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
It's quiet, make sure you turn up the volume.

The fuck is this shit?

I give it 2/2 scoops

They are a bunch of single scooped faggots

Baneposting is a big meme.

>I'm antifa because I neither watch nor force memes from a comedy central shitshow

N-NANI! DID YU JUST TAKE TWUOO SECUPU!?

go back to leftypol where you belong

I'm going to need double scoops

TTTTTTTTROOOO SCROOPPS?!??!?!?!?? TTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCROOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!??!!

crazy colbert. but seriously we can't let this guy get two scoops

vocaroo.com/i/s0TQBSdMnsDk

lel

Gimble Gumph

youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=KqE41nMQIQs

You sageblue bitches need to go

You can't stop The Scoopening

>google search nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa[1]
>pic related
why save it twice, though?

Literal /ack/ levels of delusion right here i never thought id see this on Sup Forums

>what is copy the image URL and paste it into the "choose file" dialog box