hey white boy, call me a nigger I dare you

> hey white boy, call me a nigger I dare you

well Sup Forums what would you do in this situation? would you stand up for what I believe in or run a hide like a scared little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words
youtu.be/0pPbOv3PKNs?t=5m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y
bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37638479
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7pR_-7W3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stand up for what you believe in?

No.

call the undisputed king of niggers a nigger

giganigger

Call him a nigger...ive taken tai chi for 12yrs.

>> hey white boy, call me a nigger I dare you

me: (tornado punches)

Shit, imagine the payday after getting knocked out by that gorilla for saying a word.

*unsheaths katana*

just as you can't yell fire in a movie theater, pretty sure those are fighting words and the judge/jury would put blame on you.

nah, I'm good

>those are fighting words and the judge/jury would put blame on you

Yeah... no.

Nigger

You want a knife in your gut nigger beast?

NIGGER!!!

Fighting words are not a valid legal concept in US law.

Anthony Joshua is pretty fucking cool. Don't compare him to these subhuman nignogs we have in the US.

>trusting the jewdicial system

Dude is on so many PEDs that he looks like his skeleton is rejecting his muscles. Almost feel bad for him when he moves around the ring.

>Nigger
Comes at me, i can take a few. Knocked out, butnow i get to sue him for millions.
>Profit?

Im pretty sure no one would believe a nigger vs a white guy.
Also id have witnesses who would testify he wanted to kill me and thats why they had to use deadly force AFTER HE ATTACKED ME (so i can still collect my $$)

> civicuck
Fuck off faggot back to plebbit

>In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court established the doctrine by a 9–0 decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire. It held that "insulting or 'fighting words,' those that by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" are among the "well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech the prevention and punishment of [which] … have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem."

People like you are the cause of all the world's ills. You claim to know the truth, yet you haven't the slightest clue about the topic.

>The fighting words doctrine, in United States constitutional law, is a limitation to freedom of speech as protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court established the doctrine by a 9–0 decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire.

>There are certain well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting words" those that by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.

sure calling someone a nigger can be seen as an attempt
>to incite an immediate breach of the peace

so.. no... yea. faggot.

know more ameerican law than you amerifarts.

Go ahead, beat the shit out of somebody who called you a name and see what happens afterwards.

Oh and source?

>tfw the uk's nigger is going to destroy our boonga when they finally fight

>asks for a source of a SCOTUS decision

Why the fuck would I ever play a stupid chimp game?

Sage

lol thats a mexcian guy punching the black man

you are an idiot

if you entice someone to violence then its your fault if you get beat the shit out of.

just like if you yell fire in a theater and people get trampled, you are to blame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

I can't wait for gayweather to lose to Conor.

Also condolences on your digits, OP

I'd place bets on the side. Odds on nigger.

I've never once been on reddit you fucking faggot. It's hilarious how this board's underage fucks resort to calling people shills or claim reddit users instead of ever having an actual fucking argument.

>reads an article
>knows law
Literally nigger tier logic.

Yeah see this doesn't mean that you can beat the shit out of somebody for insulting you and not sued. It just means that you don't get to claim first amendment protections for starting a public scene. I can practically guarantee that if you break somebody's jaw for insulting you that said person will be able to have you arrested and will most likely be able to successfully sue you for medical damages.

Joseph Parker is a joke, tbqh. Having said that, the state of heavyweight boxing as a whole is pretty shocking.

white mexicans exist

tyson fury will either win on points or get knocked the fuck out. it will be a hell of a match. unless deontay wilder first makes easy work of joshua.

luis ortiz is in his 40s, but still relevant.

hopefully Wilder can get all the belts and America will dominate the boxing world... because that's what's most important in life. Wilder always has a puncher's chance but his boxing is horrible.

My money is on Fury by decision.

>Povetkin
>Mexican
try again sweety

forgot this

thats right bitch boy, run back and hide behind your computer screen

You sissy white boys will never have the confidence to confront a big strong black man in real life

I'd say nigger then I'd pull down my pants.
Niggers are afraid of the white mans peepee

That is the current heavyweight champion of the world and a stand up guy (in his public persona, anyway). He has done more so far in his short life than 99.999999 percent of people posting here. I would never call him that and even if he did something that prompted that epithet, he could kill me with one punch, so I'd probably let it slide.

Okay where in the fuck is that from? Is that an edit one of you guys made?

>implying you wouldn't be fucked anyway if you got a jury of libtards
look what happened to that one dude from /k/ that defended himself from a BLM chimpout--the jury found out he had made racist comments in private, and he got fucked hard even though he had a completely valid self defense case

I've never seen a big strong black man in real life, feels good not to be a seppo.

that clinically retarded bitch is straight up wrong

I'll channel my burger strength

>unironically rooting for Deontay Windmill

top kek!

Challenge the nigger to holy combat and lose, but maintain my dignity after I get my shit pushed in

I will double nigger you.

Now what hommie? Are you going to stand up for what you believe in and go to jail for a decade, chance that I have a CC? Or are you going to prove yourself to not be a nigger and accept that words are not justification for niggerish behavior?

>just like if you yell fire in a theater and people get trampled, you are to blame.
Which is why it's acceptable to put anti war protestors in jail?

>well Sup Forums what would you do in this situation?

Laugh at you for being off by one.

Is it wrong that I have a katana in my room for self defense?

> Shifting on the Bronze Bomber

My fellow Alabamians would like a word with you.
Representing Tuscaloosa

Vitali in his prime now would have all the belts if his brother wasn't a contender.

Shitting. Autocorrect

Nigger.

Yes

I'd then poke his eyes out if he attacked me

Sport fighting/MMA are useless for wanting to actual take someone out quickly

Epic

You think a man used to dodging punches all day and literally going against the best punches in the world would let you poke his eyes out? You're so naive it's funny

I hate niggers

he got his ass beat by an old, fat, shot to shit Lennox Lewis

Trained fighters bodys are counted as deadly weapons.

So no, calling someone mean words is not grounds for assult with a deadly weapon.

Ultimately you get punched in the face for my entertainment.

>dodging punches

That's not a quick jab to the eye. I only need to connect once, and he's out. I guarantee I'd be quicker than a punch he'd be used to.

I can use my other hand to block my head.

Army teaches you the best.

You are a pure idiot if you think Floyd will lose to Conor in a boxing match. You're either deluded or you know nothing about boxing.

>incite him/her to immediately retaliate physically

immediately knocks you out with one punch =/= assault.

yeah if you see him in real life you should probably be quiet

>I've never been in an actual fight

>immediately kills someone with one shot =/= homicide
Are you pretending to be retarded now?

Nigger.
That's what open carry is for faggot.

There's nothing to know, you just punch the other guy and Conor has already been doing that in MMA

Did you mean to reply to someone or are you just rambling? Tyson fury with either win on points or "get knocked the fuck out" from who? Be more concise. And also you dont sound liek you know shit about boxing lad

>He said call me a nigger, so I called him a nigger.
Instant payday senpai

>tfw you do one line of coke and now a cuck bitch like AJ holds your belt

Hmmm I'm tempted to bite but I'm not gonna

>assuming there is no difference between homicide and manslaughter.

good one faggot.

that's not enough to dispel all of the victories though
can't win em all in the end
losing to Lennox midst everyone else... isn't exactly ego shattering

just rambling. he could easily get knocked out by Joshua I meant to say.

i'm not that guy with the cigar but i know enough.

>if someone hurts your precious little fee fees with words and you shoot them, it's manslaughter
Kek, sorry for taking the bait. Carry on.

>I only need to connect once, and he's out.
Oh, OK then. So all you need to do is be fast enough to connect with the face of the heavyweight champion of the world? A man with superhuman reflexes, whose only job in life is to dodge incoming attacks to his face. Why didn't you just say so? Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

You're such a LARPing faggot, that I don't know whether to laugh at you, or to pity you.

Reminds me of this.

If Terry "The negroid-lynching Schizoid" Davis can manage, I'm sure I can.
youtu.be/0pPbOv3PKNs?t=5m45s

i wouldn't put myself in a situation be to around black people in the first place

He was winning before it got stopped for a cut

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y

>tfw you speak unfavourably about ((((them)))) unfavourably

4 months later

bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37638479

lol

>Be uphill
>have rifle fully loaded
>shout the magic word full blast in a megaphone

Hey MAT. Why are your raids always so shitty?

That's literally what happened.

All this drug testing bullshit is a farce. They're all on something. Just looking at 6'6", 250 lb,

Implying fighting skills mean anything outside of the ring. What did my ancestors do to his in Africa?

"Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not."

What are you basing this on? In boxing you have your power and your chin. Josh has power but no chin (and no real heart imo). Fury has enough power to put Joshua away and enough chin to keep him out of deep waters. Fury got caught with a dangerous over hand right by a man called Steve cunningham, here I went and found it look

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7pR_-7W3w

Beautiful punch, but he should ave never been able to land it in the first place but Tyson was young and inexperoenced and barely sitting on his punches, a mistake I couldnt see him making today. My point being, look how easily he gets back up. Watch how clean he got caught, he was out on his feet. If Joshua got hit with this same punch he is not getting back up. Tyson is a gyper, hes a real fighter, not this fucking pumped up ex roid head drug dealer gangster coon with not a brain cell in his head. Sick of having a BBC rammed down my arse and up my throat constantly its getting on my tits, Tysons coming back and cleaning out all these mikey mouse cunts I cant wait race war nao

Nigger *braces for impact*

He's got a hole in his gas tank aswell. He got touched by grandad klitschko and almost didnt make it out of round 6 its an absolute disgrace how this man is being plaed on such a pedestal, but its the same reason that Stormzy is on the BBC proms, kikery allowing all this cooning and bufooning

>Tysons coming back and cleaning out all these mikey mouse cunts I cant wait race war nao

He could literally get banned for 4 years depending on how the hearing goes.

Whoops, forgot to reply when I wrote this: