Red Pill me about the Military/Marines

Hey Sup Forums, red pill me about the military, specifically the Marine Corps. If I join, what will (((they))) do to me?

Is there shit in the vaccines? Give me the worst.

Have to decide once and for all before the end of high school.

The corps is a cult. I'd go Air Force instead. More like a working at a company.

Join. Get stationed in Japan and get laid every night.

Go away for a while to kill people, come back and fuck more.

Dont get married unless she is rich.

Good goy. Go die to fill shlomo's sheckel pouch

How old are ya, OP?

I'm graduating high school this year and joining the marines. Probably not the best decision I could've made but I want to anyway.

You only deserve to know the truth about the marine corps if you're a marine. It is a modern death cult, and joining was the greatest decision of my life.

Join the Chair Force. The Muhrines are a cult and you will be less likely to learn anything useful for the civilian world.
t. Former Chairman ATC

Jesus fucking Christ I wish this meme would die.

My dad and 4 uncles were all marines. I want my only Son to join (he's now 9) and have been telling him that he should go.

Did two tours and got out.

Still alive and know how to beat you out of your skinny jeans.

Your life will be 95% shit the first couple years. If you make it to Corporal without getting NJP'd, 90% shit. If you manage to pick up Sergeant, the suck level will go down considerably but will also go up in other aspects. Prepare for a lot of standing in formation at 0500 getting bitched then going on a death run at because LCpl Shmuckatelli got wasted last night at the E-Club and punched a LT.

Go 06xx, preferably 51 or 89. Get your certs, get out and become a contractor and make bank.

>t. fmr Sgt of Marines, CTR

Boot is good fun, after that, meh... lots of sitting around with dumb fucking jarheads.

Is it true though?

>muhreen
Well, at least you aren't one of the retards

Nope

If you join what are the chances that you get sent to kill sandniggers?

if you go 0651, you might as well go 2651

I heard that they put stuff in the food. Is that true?

No you don't. You know how to soak up lead like a good jarhead. And I'm a vet, faggot.

OP, joining the military is the best thing you can do!

Don't listen to the trolls who are saying it's a bad decision. You'll be travelling. You'll be shooting at muslims. You'll come home a hero!

Go and join, and you'll officially be a man!

Then what are you fighting for?

Get fucked

>Air force
Jew (and/or homosexual) detected

Marines will literally make you into a dumb killer, because for the most part, thats all they need.

If you're smart and go OCS and make it to Ground Intel you'll be living large

aside from that its by far the most physically demanding on average than the other branches

i gotta say when i got attached to them they fought hard as nails

t. former usaf now contractor

I'm 0651. Shit's tight.
Training is really short and you get promoted to corporal fast as shit. Plus it's a useful trade so win-win.

Enjoy fighting for Israel

Read terminal lance comics. they are fucking dead on. recruits dont get tree-lined anymore so worst you have to fear is getting thrown. my heavy hat fucking LOVED throwing people. i fucked up a few times and got thrown over my rack and cracked my head on my rifle that was locked hanging off of it at the time. i passed out once dry firing before the range and my kill hat broke his cover over my head. thats where i learned how much head wounds bleed and how hard it is to stop it. it sucked at the time but now that im out ii firmly believe i am a much better person for the sink or swim approach to teaching you they take. there is stupid shit for days but if i could go back in time id join again.

I never fought. I only aided in the facilitation. ATC
>pic

is correct

If you join, be a tanker. If you can't consider arty. If not, be a rifleman.

When in doubt, be a rifleman. You can learn a "job" after you get out.

t. former Sgt of Marines

Army here. Loved it but if had it to do over would join Air Force or navy. Smarter people, better jobs.

Marines are tough bastards, but brainwashed unrecognizable and most are dumb as hammered shit. Usmc is something you join for life (even if only 3 years of service) whereas other branches, you can get it out of your system when you're older.

>t. 32 asvab score

I scored a 97 on the ASVAB, but my recruiter hasn't given me an MOS yet. I'm thinking infantry or intel.

Also I'm 18 (was held back a year)

I fucking hate milposting. Stop encouraging stupidity. There's not a single good reason to join. We are not under attack. You're literally fighting to benefit Jewish interests. There's nothing noble about that.

>hurrr durrr but you get to kill shitskins

If you want to be a useful idiot for some kikes, have at it. But stop bluepilling teenagers with your bullshit.

You're a fucking bozo. The Marine Corps has it's own fucking air force, data, cyber, all that shit and they're just as well trained. Why? Because the military uses cross-force training for many of the schools.

Getting the TS/SCI is the best part of intel. Otherwise, if you're an 0651, pray you get stationed or attached to a NOC and learn all the shit you can about networking and systems engineering. I got lucky and got TAD to an 0689 billet as a Corporal and learned cyber security from 2 years doing that. Now a cyber sec contractor with a TS.

This. and be prepared to get ninja-punched for one of your Marines getting a DUI when you told ALL those asshats to call you if they need a ride and you would come get them or use their arrive-alive card and you will cover it until pay day. and then EAS as a LCPL. fucking wee

navy here,
got a 99, my recruiter was shitting bricks, wanted me to commit suicide (aka do nuke school)

but I decided not to join because fuck not having any freedom. The recruiter wouldn't stop calling/stalking me. He literally bribed me with free lunch and shit

Just join USMC goy, it's like summer camp and you learn cool stuff. Every other branch is for pussies

Reading this post keeps me optimistic for the end been feelin pretty down lately got pain in my back/leg don't work out have been gettin chubby again.

Don't do infantry.
If you got a 97 you're probably at-least smart enough to still have a decent career afterwards.

Do what said.

That learning stuff is bullshit, your job is to pull a trigger. We need trigger pullers, and people that are willing to do very bad things for my continued comfort as a US Citizen.

The best job in the Marine Corp is to ride in a tank, but after that being a machinegunner is nice work, if you can get it. Don't be a faggot, the M240 is light as fuck.

Why? Why the fuck do you want to join? You will hate it. You will be bossed around by niggers a fatasses with double digit IQ's.

I don't know what you think it is, but you have no idea. It's one giant, stupid fucking game that stupid people enjoy playing because it makes them feel important. It literally means nothing and you will get absolutely nothing out of it besides an increased hatred for stupidity and mindlessness.

They're fucking snakes

WRONG

do not go 06, comm is terrible and you'll hate your life

I can say that AF ATC is better than Marine ATC, but I'd say you're better than the jackasses in the Army towers.

mmmm contractor. i want your job so bad.

>tfw is easier to get NJP'd in peacetime

go infantry, the only thing worth doing in the military is learning what they teach in the infantry, all these faggots crying about the jews don't realize that if white people stop joining we're fucked

97 as well, years back. Do not sign an open for any reason whatsoever. At all.

OP don't listen to these Leatherneck haters who couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag. With a gun or with an argument.

There's a diverse array of MOS's within the Corps you can self select for. Of the some 200,000 Marines fewer than 30,000 are actual infantry. There's cooks, book keepers, wrench turners, and candy bar salesmen too in the Corps.

You can get out with a skill in 02 or 06 fields with good entry pay so long as you have the discipline to take a few college classes in your four or five years.

I joined one year after high school and was in for about a decade. A handful of deployments, etc. I don't regret a day.

Other services call it a cult. But that's because theirs lacks culture.

Comm is one of the best MOS fields in the Corps. Yeah it fucking blows dick being the first up, the first in, and the last out, working 12+ hour days, but god damn you will know your shit. You'll likely be sent to A+, Net+, and Sec+ courses for free if you're not an idiot. You will be leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in the civilian market when looking for a job, you will have a security clearance, and literally be set for life.

look into signals intelligence, they get to go to BRC (recon school)

I'm finishing my degree rn, and hoping to get selected for Aviation PLC.
I'm pretty sure I'd hate my life extending my service as an officer, but the chance to pilot a plane kind of outweighs that hatred.

Nice recruiting spiel, faggot

the work is boring as fuck and you could learn something equally lucrative afterwords on the GI bill

you wont fly as much as you think, most of their time is spent leading maintenance sections, Marine pilots get the least flight time of any service

That's like your opinion, man. I love the cyber field.

Don't even waste your time. I did the Army for 8 years (active), and am in the Air Force reserve now for another 2. They'll tell you how great the benefits are, and they're lying to you. The VA is a complete bureaucratic nightmare when you go to use those benefits too.
That "free college education"? They don't tell you that you yourself have to pay all the upfront tuition and costs, and then get "reimbursed" month to month ( it still never covers everything)

I'm done after this enlistment. It's not worth it. Go to fucking trade school or something worthwhile, where you won't get fisted by the VA.

peace being relative. but yep. fuck my life.

I got a 94 on the asvab, went in as an 06, they made me an 0621, lat moved into the 02 field. Best decision I ever made getting out of comm. I had to politic my way out of the comm shop, and it was terrible always being under threat of losing my spot out in the company and getting sent back to H&S

Every NEET should join the military, imo.

Are you using the Montgomery? Because that's not how the post 9/11 works at all

I bank about 1k a month after all expenses paid, and i pay nothing for school, how the fuck can you complain about this shit you bitch

Smart guys join the Air Force, Navy has best bennies, Army has highest pay, and if you just wanna pussy willow around there's always Coast Guard and reserves. Don't join the Corps.

>Sign up with Navy recruiter
>Go to MEPS on the last day of high school
>denied because underweight

Looking back, I dodged a fucking bullet. Given the overall spiritual climate and current global political tensions, I wouldn't join now for sure.

I'm using the post 9/11, and that IS how it works.
And how much did you pay up front for tuition? Because I've gone to use mine, TWICE and both times the VA has told me that's how it works. You pay up front, and then get paid back.

Thanks for the compliment. There's many more reasons to brag but I'll save you the shame of regret.

So am I and no it's not. Your VA people are retarded, or you are, or both.

Yeah but I'll still at-least get the opportunity for the experience, and the pilot hours during training.
Still worth it for me, but I could easily see why other people would be immediately turned off.

If you enjoy being SWARMED CONSTANTLY by mosquitoes, then by all means join the USMC.

You are trained to follow orders. Deprogramming thought about the situation to be more effective on the battlefield. No one wants a free thinker in the field when it's life and death. That being said conscription is based upon your willingness to fight for those who make the decisions.

Think about that before you sign up.

Marines are the dumbest branch by a long shot. Bunch of bloodlusting niggers and spics.

Well I've gone to use it twice now, and the first time got saddled with a $2000 bill that went to collections and took me forever to pay back because the VA never paid the school, or me anything after the mountain of fucking paperwork I had to fill out.

I'm calling bullshit. It's not a fucking breeze like you're making it out to be, you fucking recruiter.

MadeMeWannaRe-enlist/10 but only for a second FREEDOM!

Look at my comments, you fucking mong.

It's not at all difficult unless you go to some shit school with retards working in your veterans center.

Well I don't have any choice but to go to a community college for an associates.

It's ok the Marine recruiter said you're too weak to join. You have other options sweetcakes, like suicide.

Because you're a poorfag moron?

That's on you, dipshit.

Sounds like you got a real little Timmy Mcveigh on your hands. Thanks, pop.

Did 6 years, child. Marines are by and large pussies

What, saltpeter to decrease your sex drive? No. The decrease in sex drive experienced by dudes in the military is easily attributable to lots of stress and a sudden, massive change in lifestyle.

But that doesn't fit their macho self-image, so they say it's saltpeter. Which makes no sense, because saltpeter doesn't even do that.

Because I can't afford to shell out $4000 in tuition costs and then sit and wait for the retards at the VA to get their shit together and reimburse me for it.

They don't let you out anymore. Due to the muhreens raping the locals note they were all black, leaving after a certain time is forbidden.

Getting my school paid for has been pretty easy, but that's likely because I live in Texas where every single school will fondle your balls if you're a vet. Plus the fact that we get the Hazlewood Act.

I didn't have an erection for 2 months in boot camp. Not even morning wood.

Then after I graduated, I had raging hardons

my stepfather was tanker during desert storm ;)

Whatever you need to tell yourself to stay outta that noose pal.

Your problem. The most you should have to pay out of pocket for is books. You and your VA people are incompetent jackasses and you deserve everything that happens to you

Coast Guard is the most selective.

>t. POG boot

Make sure you wear your dress blues home for Christmas, faggot. All the VD ridden sluts in your shitty home town go nuts for bullet sponges in uniform

What the fuck else am I supposed to do? I've been on the phone with them I can't even begin to tell you how many times, and always get the same response from them.

I think you're full of shit, and mommy and daddy footed your upfront cost, or you took out loans for it and then got reimbursed.

where in japan has that many black locals

Okay LARPfag

user..

He was saying double niggers "Black Muhreens" raped women in Japan and shit the bed for everyone.

>$2,000 after using benefits for community college

I bet you're just such a fucking cheesedick that nobody takes you seriously and "loses" all your paperwork. Mystery solved.

I was generally asking what the fuck else I should do. Thanks for the non-response, recruiter.

Okinawa dude, the niggers are hated soooooooooo much there.
t. Was stationed both there and SK with a bunch of Canadians and Aussies

It's true though
What the fuck are we fighting for "freedom" in the middle east for? No one is fucking oppressing us over there. We have more problems back home.