Miss USA Winner

This bitch looks like a dude in drag. Why the fuck do niggers keep winning beauty contests, when they're obviously not beautiful?

She may not be your type but it's pretty stupid to deny that someone is decent looking because they're a nigger

She may be a nigger but she said that healthcare isn't a human right and feminists hate men so leftists are freaking out right now

>Why the fuck do niggers keep winning beauty contests,

she told niggers to get a job and pay for their own healthcare

This is what happens when Trump's too busy being president to be a proper miss USA judge

She looks like one of the Michael jackson's sisters, la toya, la Wanda, or the other one.
Her nose job tho, she got botched.

Because beauty is not a factor in that competition.

Neither is merit in competition within the labor pool or academic standing in higher education.

This is what happens when you're not allowed to have protection and perpetuation of your ethnic interest in a multicultural society. You bend to the levels inferiors for the sake of equality, or worse, a lesser state than equal.

That chick is hot. Top shelf black pussy.

Probably sucked the judges dick the hardest.

wow she's stunning. not at all like that finland situation. i'm cool with it.

LIBERALS BTFO! Kara Mccullough of D.C. is our new Miss USA 2017. She's a nuclear chemist, egalitarian, and thinks health care is a privilege instead of a right. She's a Trump supporter, too. Looks mixed race. Libtards on suicide watch

Do we have her nudes?

Awards are literally given based on race instead of talent. This is the left wing future, unskilled people will be in all the top positions because muh privilege.

>health care is a privilege not a right
Oh gezz guys I'm about to blow

He's not wrong though. I've seen an occasional attractive niggerette... but that thing isn't one of them.

she's probably the smartest one yet
i don't watch these bullshit shows but
oh god
nuke phys/chem eng

Virtue signaling and "reparations" for slavery.

Had no idea about this contest but just looked her up. Gave actually decent answers about feminism being stupid (prefers actual equality) and said we need more jobs so that healthcare can be provided to working people. I'm pretty shocked that the winner wasn't a leftist idiot, I wonder what happened with the judges...

you are blind

She's pretty good for a negress.

She deserved it

Pic related is 10 times better than your stereotypical blonde haired mid west girl

Once again proving mixed races are superior

>Once again proving mixed races are superior
Burger...

Lol

She isnt that bad looking

>psy-op is playing strong in Sup Forums today

It's not looking good for Sup Forums when people start agreeing with fuking leafs.

>fml

mulatto detected

She's hot. Maybe she'll red pill a few nogs too. Win win.

you're an idiot because this
is way more important

I'd rape her mouth.