Why would anyone NOT want a wave of smart, strong, hardworking Somali immigrants to their country? Give me a good reason

Why would anyone NOT want a wave of smart, strong, hardworking Somali immigrants to their country? Give me a good reason

Because I'm not from Mogadishu nor do I have a problem with Black Hawk helicopters.

imagine the smell

Struggling to meet the diversity quotas.

Best reason: NIGGERS

>smart
>strong
>hardworking
None of these things describe shitskins, especially not Somalians. Just look at their country for fucks sake. Why would we want that here?

>smart

Yeah no. I live near one of the largest Somali populations in the US an let me tell you, they don't respect our property, they trash shit, and they waste their welfare money on junk food. They need to get the fuck out of our nation.

they're from fucking Somalia, have you seen that place?
It's a shithole even by African standards

Minneapolis?

racist nazis pure and simple

Leave it to the nordcucks to welcome them in, even before the rapefugee crisis.

That's not nice

There's a qt black waitress at the restaurant I go to a lot who wears a hijab and looks somali, bitch is like 6'0" though

Why are somalis like the worst of all niggers

Why should that stop you from fucking her though. Well, if you knew she was free of STDs

She probably got her clit cut off

tuberculosis

Horn of africa. Nigger dumb blended with arab sadistic instinct. Dumb people can be nice enough but sadists are always bad news.

Aloha Snackbar!

>Somalis
>Dumb enough to explode

Because pic related.

My mother works in medicine.

She has described it like this
>West African women - loud, repugnant, disrespectful, lazy
>west African men - Very kind, hard working, pride themselves in education so they take extra initiative to learn as much as they can from everyone in the hospital systems
>East African women - quiet, docile, keep their heads down and do their job
>Somali's in general - The absolute shittiest people she has ever met in her life
>Puerto Ricans and white trash - Lazy, self entitled, usually get fired within a few weeks
> Arabs - full of themselves but usually very knowledgeable in their craft
>Eastern European women with an emphasis on Albanian women - Hardest working women she has ever met in her life
>Eastern Euro men - Clever, anything from downright rude to incredibly polite, well mannered and somewhat aristocratic in their behavior depending on their vocation in the hospital
>Indians - Fantastic doctors
>Jews - also fantastic doctors and pretty funny

Suicide Bombers = Not Geniuses

OK HENRY KISSINGER, MILITARY MEN ARE DUMB ANIMALS.

If they're so smart, strong, and great why are is their country a shit hole? Why are they leaving to go somewhere else?

Regression to the mean

Well if you're the receiving country, you vet them and only accept the good ones

oy vey