Anyone believe Trump can/will bust this demon?

Even if you type his name into google images it gives you a sub suggestion called Pizza ffs.

Is this the most open secret ever? And the most untouchable man in the world?

Even James Woods trolls him on Twitter, as do 95% of the comments he gets every time he tweets.

Thoughts plz

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
youtube.com/watch?v=RUdJYZ1HyaI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/RRi7iRU56zo
truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=alefantis&citystatezip=Washington, DC&rid=0x2
youtube.com/watch?v=jjXaMNelDNE&feature=youtu.be&t=15m37s
youth-racket.tumblr.com/
pingpongbookingandpr.com/
pingpongbookingandpr.com/la-lenguas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He funded domestic terrorist dylan petrohilos.
Dylan petrohilos is employed by john podesta.
Dylan petrohilos organised the #distruptj20 protest.

interesting, and thanks for saving the thread from the archive by the skin of its teeth haha

Skippy is running out of friends pretty fast. The arrogance of him and his kind will be their downfall.

I bet he's too connected to go down, everyone knows though, so that's something. He doesn't seem to care though, I think he's in denial that he does anything wrong, he's probably justified it to himself or just has no shame, or maybe he's so sick that it gives him a kick that everyone knows.

I'd be pinching myself if Gowdy got the top FBI job and he restored some public trust in justice by convicting this slime bag.

Have a look at the comments he gets in his tweets, it's a joke that the silence from the law is so deafening.

That's promising. I go on the Voat forum/pizzagate and lurk to see if any progress gets made, it's been months though and nothing seems to happen, just speculation constantly. People are just going to stop caring soon imo, and give up hope.

John podestas bank account funded disrupt j20 anarchist propaganda

Also dylan petrohilos is friends with pedophile advocate luke kuhn

Sounds about right. He and Soros must be best mates.

Yes

Seems like there's a Satanic cult with Hollywood, the music industry, politics, and the mainstream all helping it out.

praise Kek

can't speculate on what the current administration is up to, but several youtubers are still investigating and following up on leads. simply making the public aware that this kind of activity is real and taking place is a big step forward.

I'll get a tattoo of Gowdy if he pulls this off

Is that a grey alien with a really shitty Hollywood FX prosthetic job? Look at that head shape. LOOK AT IT.

Absolutely mate. Any links you have of good YT sources would be great

Trump mentioned both Pedoesta and his slimy brother in his interview today. The context was that both own Russian businesses and should be investigated.

Maybe Icke was right, vampiric aliens

ya think ya hahshit donchah?

I'll take that for now, maybe that gets a handle on him, cheers for the heads up, will check that out

Dude is as Jewish as the come , he's untouchable

once in a while haha

he definitely Jewish

im just a kid whos four each day i grow some more

grey alien or snapping turtle

Icke reckons demons possess powerful fucks and use their bodies to satiate their desires.

I can believe that from what seems to go on.

So he's Eddie Deezen then?

Why not both?

Kek

It's weird that he'd use well known code words though, why not make up his own code words.

Then the bit about "is it better to play dominos on pizza or hotdogs" or whatever the fuck, made me wonder if instead it was code for drugs, like what's better to play dominoes on, coke or ecstacy say.

But then all the other shit, make sure the kids are in the hot tub, his connections etc.

And the thought of actually playing dominoes on any kind of drugs seems ridiculously unlikely. Maybe weed, but weed and what are the 2 options? And as if he needs to disguise weed with a code when it's legal.

But then playing dominoes on what the code implies anyway seems weird as fuck.

Fucking dominoes.

if dominos is a code I don't want to imagine what it means

digits and the satanic pedo-ring is exposed in 2017

>his slimy brother
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

checked

aye, right rogues gallery. I don't recognise the pair on the left of Bill

james alefantis and the dc police chief

who knows what old people do on drugs. Even if weed is legal he would still use code if he's talking about doing it in his work emails..especially since he's a politician and his emails are highly sensitive.

Anyway, I'm not actually saying the code words refer to drugs, in fact, I think too much has been made out of the code words, who knows what they are referring to? its been read into way too much

nigga it was exposed last year

if they left voluntarily why does that rule out human trafficking? they're still missing and isn't it mostly run aways that are targeted by human trafficking wings in first world countries?

>Because David Icke says so
>Aliens and reptiles are different entities
But there's also shapeshifters and interdimensional beings,
so yeah, why not both... or all.
We living in a multiverse now

pizzagate isn't real, idiot

*exposed to normies
Newsham has a history of covering up for diddlers
youtube.com/watch?v=RUdJYZ1HyaI&feature=youtu.be

both brothers seem to have the same crooked smile as convicted paedo Jonathan King. weird

ah, cosy

someones got tomato sauce on thier face

THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'T YA?

>there are still retards that don't realize that trump is part of the same group and hangs out with the exact same people

Good goys.

yeah, they could mean anything. I bet dominos is a code too, I can't see it being used literally in that context. I've not seen that theory mentioned as a possibility so far though. Odd

Explain the emails then idiot

he thinks wet works means pool parties at the vineyard

No.

it was about 'domination', and had something to do with zorro masks

now that makes sense, not heard that one yet

no doubt

With the media on board this will never be taken seriously and always swept under the rug. Fucking sad. Really fucking sad and makes me question humanity

maybe he's just deep undercover, and he's a good guy. Imagine that. Shit they've blown my cover, I was going to bring down the whole Satanic cult too. Bloody Putin. Abort abort!

there were allusions in kubriks 'eyes wide shut', hence the first threaads on this matter when it broke

exactly mate, my feelings entirely. If even half of it's true no doubt it would be swept to avoid "national embarrassment" or whatever. Words fail hey.

Roll for justice

ah right, cheers for that info

shit missed that, roll *blows dice*

They always use ridicule to dismiss these kinds of things. There was enough evidence in the emails for at least investigation and surveillance. Who knows, they might be building a case now. We can only hope

praise kek

>They always use ridicule to dismiss these kinds of things

Yeah, and then you get normies who think YOU'RE crazy/naive, because they read in their propaganda news that it's debunked. This world's upside down.

>Who knows, they might be building a case now. We can only hope

Yeah, fingers crossed

>Building 7 normies?

"Never heard of it, what's that"

>Give brief summary, tell them to look at it on youtube

>You see them again a while later

"Oh it just fell down because it was weakened by fires"

>Really? Fires? Have a look at this then youtu.be/RRi7iRU56zo

"Yeah, it was the fires"

off to sleep now, cheers for the conts guys

full up on da peezas

truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=alefantis&citystatezip=Washington, DC&rid=0x2
youtube.com/watch?v=jjXaMNelDNE&feature=youtu.be&t=15m37s

Not a chance
Only thing Trump intends to bust come in egg-cups at breakfast time

>Even James Woods trolls him on Twitter,
Wait, is James Woods /ourguy/?

Can someone ask dylan petrohilos on twatter what his connection to john podesta is

I fell into a psychic trap looking into this. please don't fall into the trap like I did.

youth-racket.tumblr.com/
its real

is this a "Pedosexual" site?

no, just one of these traps, thier culture is spread far and wide in every city.

heres a little nexi-poo 4 u

pingpongbookingandpr.com/

rollin

oh sheeit

ill start...
pingpongbookingandpr.com/la-lenguas/

That's Trump code for "I'm coming mother fucker"

It's been an open secret for a long while.