How do you think women will react when the VR/Sexbot epidemic is in full swing?

How do you think women will react when the VR/Sexbot epidemic is in full swing?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/5NvA
youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA
medium.com/@downtohoerth/i-love-vr-but-hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-think-i-hate-it-5a3e803ea3e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

constituent blaming men for not getting married and having children with them

lol who cares?

Full feminism mode.
we're fucked anyway.

demand equality for sexbots

Well it will just further ignite the culture wars.

put out more?

they will fake beying sex bots, but after 9 months they will appear on your home pregnant and force you to pay for the kid.

the pool of men who don't live in escapist fantasy will shrink and women will get increasingly desperate , perhaps being incentivized to actually improve themselves and act as valuable partners

>a man can dream

let put it this way.
i never saw a single self improvement post on reddit,tumblr facebook etc.

I hate when girls do this, film someone unknowingly and just stare at the camera with some stupid blank face. Do you think you're funny?

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY

They'll finally have sex with me.

Almost all men on welfare, messing around and enjoying themselves. All women working hard to keep society going, in order to impress the few ubermensch at the top.

It's actually going to be pretty awesome from an evolutionary point of view.

>epidemic

You misspelled 'revolution'

I think it's done to point out that the behaviour they're filming is unacceptable.

Remember the girl who filmed trigglypuff and just stared at the camera with a bemused face?

They do it all the time and it's usually a way of getting attention and a one up.

It looks awkward now but just wait. 3D life will pale in comparison

I think they'll continue to be fucking bitchy worthless cunts anyway. They might come up with better mind tricks to trap men but that's about it.

The narcissists wont be able to handle not getting all the attention they want, so I would look for them to double down on importing vast amounts of barbarians from the third world to rape them.

The modus operandi of women and jews is to try to guilt others. It's the only power they really have.

I have on all of those sites including etc

Oh shit, you're right. That is basically what the asian women are doing right now to deal with their weak beta man problem.

vid.me/5NvA

How mad will they get when the African models don't sell.

The men who aren't using VR are most likely men who can get laid anyways, and they will be hooking up with women as normal.
Beta losers will migrate to VR, and lower status women will be left out in the dark, although their numbers will be less than the beta men

A small amount of women will be radicalized even further, but the average women will just point and laugh, then proceed to fuck chad

Well it will keep the feminist industrial complex going for a while longer at least, give them something to whine about and make gibs on.

Good point. It works though because people in general are certainly buying it

Obligatory photo my anglo-niggaz.

By the way it could be a two-way street, all white women could have virtual jamal and rodrigo at the same time without the slut-shaming.

What is Rodrigo? A beautiful latin guy? lol

This guy put it a lot better than I did

>youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA

>Ambassador: "Well, what about user... Earthborn... but no record of having a waifu."
>Commander: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on reality. Learned to look out for himself"
>Admiral: "He saw his whole unit die on Venus. He could have some serious emotional scars. "
>Commander: "Every soldier has scars. user's a survivor."
>Ambassador: "Is that the kind of man we want protecting the galaxy?"
>Commander: "That's the only kind of man who can protect the galaxy."

>Ambassador:"I'll make the call."

>In the year 2048, scientists on Asia mastered the technique of creating female humanoid robots with perfect resemblance.

>In the decades that followed, these goddess-like and submissive robotic females became mainstream, replacing women everywhere, enabling mankind to reach its greatest potential. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that liberated the very fabric of space and time for men everywhere.

>They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

>The civilizations of the galaxy call it....

>.....
>.....
>.....

>MAN EFFECT

>Dot dot du du du du dot dot du du du du

>With the distraction of woman and their problems wiped out, mankind was finally able leave the solar system and build an empire that spread across the galaxy. Human females could no longer use child bearing and attractiveness to win over males. Men were now fully focused on what really mattered and what he truly wanted.

>In just 40 years, mankind saw the greatest technological advancements in the history of the world. No more women emotionally wrecking men, no more women using her vagina as a bargaining tool for frivolous things, no more feminism, no more "mai body my choice", no more "bu-but it's 20% off! I must have it!" no more sensitivity or muh feelings. Men everywhere were liberated. For the first time ever, women had to actually work their way up through skill rather than attractiveness or through children. This eventually became their downfall. Men around the world could now have their 10 robot wives do all the house work and child care, please them at any moment, and give birth to their children. All while not needing a human female.

>Oh sure, they fought back, the woman and their boytoy manginas fought back, and lost badly. Nations of the world united against the female threat and were victorious in a very short war. Woman lost the right to vote and most of them were exiled to the planet Venus (now terraformed). The women that were left in man's glorious civilization he built were either humble and cooperating wives who acted loyal to their husbands, or smart, intelligent women that could perform a normal job without filing a sexual harassment case every two seconds.

>The galaxy was at peace. Cities blossomed on many planets, populations soared to unheard of levels. Disease, poverty, hunger ceased to exist. No longer were men pressured to fight each other for pride or ego because he had everything he needed at home.

They will commit suicide.

Maybe they'll wake up and stop being disgusting race traitor coal burning scum like that stupid bitch

This wont happen, they will just get them outlawed.

If that where to happen, the venusian whores would build some sort of weapon to cause the sun to go supernova, women are nothing if not vindictive.

Women were created to love, care for and serve a husband and nurture their offspring. hey are here for no other purpose, so without men they will become neurotic and depressed.

>waah I am not being paid attention to

they don't have the brain nor the can cooperate for it, they would blow themselves before it

This hopefully

lol it's the first name that popped into my head. He's on the cover of every romance novel for women age 40+.

they'll just go VR shopping all day

fabio

look at that dumb broad.

jesus, its like a caricature of a female. a husk.

I think they will be forced to finally get personalities

Women are becoming obsolete and they know it. Advances in robot waifu fuck machines keeps improving everyday, and we can grow males in artificial wombs.

Well so long as vr sexbots hold until artificial children we are fucking set

here's her response to some of your comments medium.com/@downtohoerth/i-love-vr-but-hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-think-i-hate-it-5a3e803ea3e0

Doesn't matter.

hahahha mudshark loses again

Real meat will become a fetish like barely legal teen shit

Itll be cool

Yup that's him!

>subtle blacked posting

>literally can't take video of bf without being in it to
I thought it was a meme, guys

:)

Fucking kek my wife read this and asked me seriously as fuck if I'd send her to Venus. I said I've already bought a ticket. Now I have a crying idiot over here.

>Women
>Blow themsleves

Listen hate your Paki scum I'm going to make this quick I don't trust you I don't like you I fucking hate you just for existing so here's the thing goat Humper I can't believe what you just said so you have to validate and solidify that alleged claimby posting a picture of your ring finger so we can expose you for the liar that you are

The audacity of actual goat humpers talking down to anyone at all. Isn't the US raping your pathetic country? Your shit country is the literal asshole of the world and I'd rather live in Bangladesh than there.

In any case we don't wear wedding rings here. Now go stone your wife for looking at a man on TV you fucking mudslime.