Cheer up, Black People

I had an epiphany. In short it goes like this. Find group A (examples follow). Pick attribute K. Note group A has a majority of attribute K. Make the mistake of catagorizing all people with attribute K as belonging to group A. Here we go.
Jews control everything. Wrong. Many jews are just people like us.
Black are criminals. Wrong. Many blacks hate bad blacks.
Tall people are privileged. Wrong. (Many world leaders/ceos are tall) The die sooner and not all tall people are this or that.
Men control the world.
Women have this or that. (Ugly women, they have the worst hand in any deal).
And on and on and on.
You cannot say shit about a huge group with attribute K, be it skin or faith or sex. Outliers are outliers and we are all the same.

First and foremost our black brothers and sisters have to cheer the fuck up and stop seeing this flawed paradigm. We love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/09/chaos-at-florida-airport-after-spirit-flights-canceled.html
ktla.com/2017/04/24/up-to-60-juveniles-mob-bart-train-in-oakland-rob-multiple-passengers-in-30-seconds-authorities/
kron4.com/2017/03/13/only-on-kron4-chaos-at-oakland-carnival-caught-on-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=vzs3DVAQ_4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS

Care to elaborate? I thought I had a compelling argument. Are you against reformation of collective angst?

I just had an apostrophe, you're a faggot.

What's all this KYS nonsense? Does it mean "I give up" or "I have nothing" or "You win the argument, here's my Hail Mary"?

In the past, smart people might say "You're not even wrong". But KYS? That smacks of a strong argument that is hard to counter.

So I guess thanks but try harder.

You ignore patterns at your own risk. If you wish to focus on exceptions that's your business. I don't trust Jews because the average Jew has Jewish interests in mind, and it is the exceptional Jew who does not think tribally

Blacks are ugly, make shit music, and totally exploited by Jews. They literally got BTFO senpai. Sage all Nigger Jew threads

Kys fgt

Can someone explain the context of pic related? Why is that black guy so angry?

It means you should find a high place and throw youself off it. You are a waste of human life and your dads boyfriend should have swallowed you.

I think I get it. A lot of threads feed on this failed paradigm. You're not focused on fixing shit. You want to say all chinks are kamakazi, day of the rope, the rake, the oven. My argument slices through cheap canards like a hot knife through butter. You hate that I humanize. Well I'm not going anywhere, this is shit that will stick. Just watch. Mass media pushes it hard, I just got the message.

Yes user, your argument. You single-handedly developed this entire idea that no one had ever thought of before. What an incredible epiphany. A mind like yours will truly bless the world with untold fortune one day.

Fuck it ill bite,
At what point does it become reasonable to presume everyone in group A has K? A simple majority? That would still, hypothetical, lead 47% to be misrepresented under certain circumstances.

It isnt about the specific number of people in group A that has K. It is about the effect of group A has and if that effect overwhelmingly shows K then it is a reasonable assessment.

Another big point is action over thought.
People in group A kill ponies. People then think that all of group A kills ponies. The rest of group A hasn't done shit so why the fuck would people outside of group A know that only a small part of group A kills ponies.

When are outliers no longer outliers. I dont know and thats why you can go fuck yourself

I have a couple of jewish friends and while we all practice tribalism to a degree, I've found just being friendly toward them afforded me equal treatment. And some are struggling, some are sad, some comfy, none tried to scam me, quite the opposite, they were allies. You are wrong. You limit yourself. I have a few black friends, some took advantage, many did not. Asians are all over the place. Patterns? Yes they exist but they are all the decisions of individuals. Refute that.

this

Yes, yes, yes! A simple majority! You have it!! And there is not a simple majority with respect to Jews controlling finance or anything, there are too many. There is not a simple majority of Blacks that are criminals, but it's a pretty high number. They need help. Sort of the point. White men are CEOs, Senators/Congressmen/Judges/Police/etc? Yeah but most white men are not in these power positions. Give me one simple majority and I will agree with you, it is that simple, it is that true, that is my point and the simple majority is not there. Give me one. Please.

Look, I'm trying to change things. The chimp out in Florida over Spirit Airlines cancelling flights.
cnbc.com/2017/05/09/chaos-at-florida-airport-after-spirit-flights-canceled.html
Or 60 nigglets attacking commuters in Oakland (where I live for fuck's sake.)
ktla.com/2017/04/24/up-to-60-juveniles-mob-bart-train-in-oakland-rob-multiple-passengers-in-30-seconds-authorities/

Or the niglets that rioted at a carnival, also in Oakland.
kron4.com/2017/03/13/only-on-kron4-chaos-at-oakland-carnival-caught-on-camera/

Patterns? I see them. Majority? No.

I guess I picked the wrong day for actual discussion on patterns, assignment of guilt, the resistance to do so, the nature of people, and how we could make the world a better place. Y'all must be busy arguing eugenics in other threads. I'm going to go into a corner and cry now. Fuck you.

I too hate festival sluts that refuse to fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=vzs3DVAQ_4w

Chinese Man Sues wife for ugly babies | Wife not who he married thanks to plastic surgery

I wish I had a friend in Costa Rica. That would be so cool. I would take my family there on a vacation, to see a beautiful land. Why do we hate?
I wonder, I really do.

What if group A shows higher likelihood of K. While B may have some symptoms of K I believe A should not be around B in the first place and getting rid of A will get rid of a large chunk of K.
Also fuck niggers.

OK, sure, but this is throwing the baby out with the bath water. Kill all priests because some are pedos? Kill all men because some are fags? Kill all dogs because some bite? Do you see the problem with this logic? I propose an alternative. Tough love. Harsh penalties. No prison, just whipping, amputation, and death.
Codified street justice. It works. We should try it.

Plz send mo white wyminz

Ideally everyone should ultimately be judged on their own merit.
However, stereotypes, no matter how negative, often exist for a reason.
Making quick judgements and profiling an individual based on their group identity is often more efficient.
Also kys fgt.

Why keep them in the first place? I do not think you understand what I am saying by equating them with priest and dogs as a whole. As a whole I would not want a troublesome breed that is more prone than others to be near my family. Priest are not more likely to sexualized children it just is a big scandal if it is found out, much like when a white kills a black.

>anecdotal evidence
Into the trash it goes

>Many X are Y.

That isnt the question.

The question is which has more?

why are more blacks criminal than whites?

Why are more jews shifty psychopaths than whites?

etc

I've lived around blacks of every socio-economic group. 90% of them are niggers. The 10% that aren't still have nigger children. The solution is to hang 9/10 niggers once they are old enough to perform IQ tests on. After 5-10 generations we should have them sorted.

>then we ship them to Africa and have them repeat this process for about 100-500 generations

>your dick is the key to my back door
what a timeless classic