What did Google earth mean by this?

What did Google earth mean by this?

The satellite's camera lens needs cleaning.

Or this?

you tell me

And this one?

>flat
I fucking knew it. Roundcucks finally BTFO by their own precious "satellites"

I don't get it

Multiple images from different times compiled. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Look at Barksdale AFB close up.

All the B-52s on the line have been modified in one way or another.

These are the nuclear fleet bombers.

All over the tarmac, there's evidence of copy/paste and other things fucky.

I get it :^)

this

to be fair the automated 3d algorithms are more suited to rectangular buildings and not more complex shapes like aircraft

BTW, all around Johnston Atoll, where they store chemical weapons like VX and Orange, they did the clone stamp everywhere.

There's clear instances of aircraft being completely deleted on Earth Pro.

aww shit now were getting somewhere

Google Earth blocks out places with big black squares. What makes you think they're not Photoshopping?

>clone stamp

it's a harbor you fucking retard

they dredge it out so large ships can dock

(((Joogle)))

I don't know but I want to visit Cebu so bad. I was at my friend's birthday party the other night and I was talking with some autistic girl and mentioned that I unironically love filipinos then some 6/10 nearby butted in and said "I'm half filipino" and I looked her dead in the eyes and said "well I half love you" and thankfully she didn't talk to me ever again and I continued to hang out with the autista and my friend.

Dredge everything for a deep port except right where a port would be for deep draft ships?

That's pretty autistic mate.

Dredge to a beach for deep draft and not install a deck or mooring point?

>Let me tell you another story about someone who isn't me. SWIM works in digital media in London. He has regular dealings with a very, very large company that -as part of its remit to... let's say... catalogue all the worlds information- is embarking on the greatest mapping project the world has ever known. And SWIM drinks regularly with people from this company. Late one night, SWIM heard a story. Prior to the release of the ocean component of their mapping project, this company summoned a bunch of diplomatic representatives from various governments to its London tower and put up some slides. Because this company had found some things. "Ladies and gentlemen... what's this? And what are these? And... they're in international waters. So which one of you owns them?"

Go on

Nothing else. Not my story.

Just the cube shapes that make train tracks possible on the pear earth

Hill Air Force Base has some unusual structures likely related to The Plane That Shall Not Be Named (because it shuts Sup Forums down when it gets named).

Where else do you think they got the material to build out Johnston Atoll?

wtf, I love Google now

Find the H-21 Shawnee hulk on the island and go directly north of it. There's a 474L System BMEWS powered by a 9SG there. (Johnston Atoll was the 9SG testbed before we pad-slapped them on the Virginias.)

F35?

Ei.

E6.

Page 149.

Sentence 3.

Archangel.

God is scarce.

297E.

guess I have to self check

ill check user

What are they hiding