You're all fucking filthy retards. You're fucking stupid retards,all of you...

You're all fucking filthy retards. You're fucking stupid retards,all of you. even you so called redpilled faggots are dumb fucks.
>not having a high copper diet
>Not bleeding blue
>being a red blooded plebeian who eats out of Iron pots and pans sipping liquid jew
>even eating processed food with iron filings in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU
archive.org/stream/artofcoppersmith00full
youtube.com/watch?v=O3cqZNCAFag
mentalfloss.com/article/85268/8-animals-get-their-color-food
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for being woke as fuck about iron.

Iron is poison. It's a con. And iron enriched food is literally just iron filings to make food more 'nutrient dense'

This post inspired me to eat a copper block to supplement my diet, but it seems to have rotted and turned green while I was boiling it. What should I do?

Iron make your blood coagulate inside you, this happen on brain and reduces your IQ.

metals are poison but they are hardly the worst poison in the commoners diet

Get fucked OP

That's were you are wrong, iron is what gives blood the ability to coagulate, in excess, even a little excess is fucks your brain.

And Pepe said.. "If the meme is weak, do you REEEEEE and nash your teeth? Do you ask it to imply itself? Nay, you tear it down and begin anew. So shall it be with all my keks, be they left or right."

Sauce on this iron shaving stuff? I know aluminum in the brain does similar stuff.

he knows we're headed back to those Weimar days

We are not horseshoe crabs

Can you read Portuguese my almost diabolic friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU

No but i can auto translate it.

>recommends high copper diet
>knows the evils of iron
holy fuck this OP is legit. NOT A FAGGOT.

Try to find copper cookware it's fucking CRAZY. it's ALWAYS lined with ceramic. They had a fear compaign years back and destroyed the copper cookware industry. It was a great way to get it in your diet.

What

>Sauce on this iron shaving stuff?
ANY surface you cook with rubs off into the food.

This. Go on google right now and try to find a copper pot without a zinc or steel middle that touches your food. It's almost impossible to get copper pots and pans these days.

If you don't use atleast 100 mg of methylene blue every day, you're a pleb

Copper can replace iron in blood, it will remove the free OH- hydroxides, this make blood act like a conductor, what improve neuron synapse speed.

Laughed pretty hard dude

f you don't take a tbsp of Food grade Diatomaceous earth per day, or boron you're a pleb

shut up and eat your Wheaties

I'm not retarded, you're retarded.

literally just took my iron pill

>literally getting ironpilled
why would we push ANY pill but the red one? the jewish question is up the UTMOST importance. NEVER dilute the pill dichotomy.

Look at a bag of bread or white rice. It has iron it it because it's added. The super crunchy versions don't have it.

Cereal grains were so bad folks were getting anemic so they started adding iron shavings.

Good reasons to believe this kind of iron isn't good for you, and that "heme iron" ... Think of iron from steak or greens... I'd much better for you.

>taking iron pills
>ever

Redpill me on copper pls.

we did this demonstration in HS chemistry with Total cereal. All of the iron can be separated from the cereal with a magnet.

It is not digestible and useless.

An excess of iron fucks your brain, an excess of copper make it faster.

I've heard that there is organic and inorganic iron. Inorganic iron comes off things like cast iron pots and clogs your iron receptors for too long. Organic iron is processed by the receptor in a timely manner and comes from foods.

this which I did not know, and then trace elements of copper from garden tools being left into soil will facilitate growth. Iron rusts and rust is the death of life. Copper revitalizes water and kills bacteria.

>Not eating vast quantities of colloidal silver
>Not evolving beyond the norm and becoming a Mr Manhattan style god.

t. shredded intestines

I'm thinking of putting copper in water jugs and letting them sit for a few days then watering my plants.

water held in silver containers

another redpill

sitting water is dead water.

spin it.

>shredded intestines from DE

You can for sure find all copper cookware, but it's just ultra fucking expensive. Sidenote, I want a copper saucepot for saucing shit.

I have bronze casting capabilities. Should I cast my own bronze pan?

Stop promoting pseudoscience.

I need a quick rundown my dude. Wtf are we supposed to eat then.

If you do it every fucking day, yah.

Silver form Ag3Fe in contact with iron-dirty water, that's why silver start looking darker.

>fucking expensive
here's my solution

archive.org/stream/artofcoppersmith00full

not joking.

anyway the reason why clay is formed is water drags earth metals through the soil as it sinks and leaves them in the soil when it evaporates.

water attracts metals in the first place because when their molecules spin, there is a weak magnetic field created.

life is a crazy process

Copper glycinate

I saw a Varg video where he said old Norse copper and silver vessels purify water. Copper is antibacterial.

This makes sense now.

Sounds interesting. Wonder if this would be possible as well

youtube.com/watch?v=O3cqZNCAFag

(((Copper cookware)))...hot copper acts as a catalyst for all sorts of nasty reactions. Good luck with that.

>Being a little anemic faggot
>Getting brain damage from copper overdose neurotoxicity
>Thinking elemental iron would do fuck all if you ate it
>Nigger-tier undestranding of chemistry and biology/biochem
>Wanting literal "blue blood" like an insect
>Being rhis much of a retarded doublepluskikenigger

Woo ladd

Most elites cooker in world use copper cookware, many laboratory tools are made of copper.

Copper and silver emit ions i believe. They destroy DNA of bacteria and kill virus. Leave water in a copper or silver vessel overnight and all the bad shit gets genocided by ions.

oy vey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hhhhhhhhahaha you actually think this hHAHAH

>Iron receptors

Wew

You see those partial bonds? Iron can be removed and replaced with copper. Copper bonds more strongly to oxygen than iron in the conditions in your lungs (temperature, changing pressure etc) and much less strongly in the slow moving low pressure blood in your other capillaries. You absorb it more easily and release for use more easily to. Plus copper substituted hemoglobin doesn't coagulate as erratically.
t. Med student

It was something i read on a forum arguing over cast iron pot toxicity. IDK shit about iron in the body.

Even potheads know you can't smoke out of copper bowl. Instead of just burning, all sorts of toxic compounds are created.

a nigger haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

>breathing copper the same as eating it.

I enjoyed this subversive bit of entertainment. It amuses me that you think Sup Forums of all places is vulnerable to this.

still more human than a redblooded maggot

Ok, copper isn't good to smoke, any pothead know it, but I'm talking about cooking not smoking pot.
Fire is a chain reaction, it will generate toxins, no matter were, see cigarettes for example, but cooking is entire different.

hahHAHAHAHA you are fucking insane go to /x/

The right substance can change any animals color, nothing magic or supernatural.
mentalfloss.com/article/85268/8-animals-get-their-color-food

Good luck with cancer

the cards are on the table, the big lie is down

keep going about water and magnetic fields and the same thing will happen to you that happened to some of the people who made Joe Cells

Best hoax ever, talking serious, one copper overdose and you will be retard for the rest of your life.

Fuck the DMV cartel.

You need to learn what a catalyst is, you don't seem to understand. Copper is not the toxic part. It catalyzes toxic reactions in the food. Organic toxins, not copper toxins. Faggot goyim retards

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>It catalyzes toxic reactions in the food.
no it doesn't.

you don't cook steak for fucking hours like a scientist you mongoloid dumbfuck. your entire premise is stupid.

lol is this the new shilling technique the kikes are doing now?

>t. Med student
Yeah and I'm the fuckin Dalai Lama

U talkin about hemocyanin? The O2/CO2 carrier in insects/crustaceans?

fucking faggots don't fall for this stupid disinfo. The kikes always shoehorn in flat earth or other quackery in to confuse, misdirect, and discredit actual happenings. This copper shit, is some kinda new "muh cuntspiracy" shill tactic. Read an intro to bio book or some shit instead of going paranoid about fucking copper ions. Yes you need em. And yes if you're not malnourished, you're getting enough. Just search up vitamin and mineral content of foods and look for copper and do the math based on your average diet

No need to go full retard and turn yourself blue from Ag nanoparticles getting embedded in your skin from drinking muh pure and magical colloidal silver water or whatever other quack kike peddled bullshit you numbnuts fall for

Don't listen to the burger he's a retard. I can't believe someone would compare a thousand degree reaction with copper and a copper pot with boiling water, at worst a little over a 100 degree celsius.
And yes, copper is very good for you.

It's not set on an imaginary timer dumbfuck. Happens the whole time you are cooking. Go learn something nigger brained bitch

>Happens the whole time
WRONG

what next, faggot?

Hey you should try silver, gold or maybe Platinum cookware...even better for you!

We're fucking winning so hard. We're going to be an entire generation of 180+ IQ built Aryan Gods and there's nothing you kikes can do about it.

The age of reason is about to begin.

Platinum and gold are not reactive.

Lol you stupid fuckn shitskin retard...they are great catalysts though!

Dafuq is a joecell? Some kinda new quackery?

>RETARD RETARD RETARD
Oh boy some guy who "just read a biologically book" and MAY have completed highschool is going to lecture me on nutrition.
Look there little body, if you actually spent any times studying not only the subject (university level) but the literature as well, you'd know the recommended dose of copper in "trace amounts that you will get from regular food" is horseshit. Halftruth based on studies conducted on weirdly extra sensitive people (some say allergic but that's less accurate than calling people with Celiac allergic), that was then repeated n "official studies" that are less transparent.

What are the jew foods I need to avoid to have a red pilled diet?

holy fuck this thread is filled with fucking retarded monkeys

anything with the a U on it

all of them, take up hunting

What about borosilicate glass cookware?Some bogan in Australia found the secret to zero point energy in 1993. You can actually write him letters and he will help you build a joecell

You seem to know some stuff. Can you please be clear on what's the right thing to do?

Before India was poo in streets (read attacked by mudslims) -

We had these rules:

1) Silver/copper container for water

2) No copper for curd/yogurt or acidic stuff

3) Not sure what the rules around iron were

More recently we've been using Iron skillets for Rotis. (I don't know how recent this is)

Can you redpill me on what's scientific and what not?

reddit spacing.

fuck off you are a god damn retard

Would you care to post some of your premium ultra-exclusive shocking sources on ideal copper dosage that you claim BTFO all current normal understanding of the topic.....

... Or are you just a bluffing chickenshit disinfo shill tryna stir up shit

>Go on

This spacing has nothing to do with plebbit. This is what codefags use

Blood over intent is too deep in the rabbithole

so a reddit retard warehouse monkey.

You're ruining my fun m8. It would be one less huehuehue.

We should make this public.

only for known parasites like pinworm amigo

So much fucking pseudoscience here. Is this the new reddit?